40+ Body Positive Quotes to Inspire Self-Love and ConfidenceMar 22, 2021 11:51 PM Body Positive Quotes - Photo by Lucas Pezeta from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Love your body because you only have one. All body shapes and skin tones are beautiful. Besides, self-care is the way to living our best life. How can you learn to be more confident? See the following list of body-positive quotes as Tripboba has compiled in this article. Let's check it out!
Body Positive Quotes Tumblr
- "To all the negative comments about today's look, I don't need to lift my breast to wear a fucking dress. I'm a woman and my natural tits hang and I fucking love it and I have no intention of changing it to suit your gaze. I'm out here living my dreams focus on better things." Danielle
- "Her closet's such a mess filled up with all the skeletons she's kept. Nobody's perfect, I confess. But, she's perfect enough without ever dressing up." Dirty Laundry, "All Time Low"
- "Admire your fellow beautiful woman. But also admire yourself. For you too are beautiful." Shyllampioneer
- "True beauty doesn't come from obtaining perfection, but from accepting imperfection." Alexandrites
- "My confidence sings so loud now that it commands an orchestra," Reyhan Vega.
- "Your body is not a reflection of your worth", Famestella
Short Body Positive QuotesBody Positive Quotes - Photo by Sora Shimazaki from Pexels
Let these body positive quotes be your guide whenever you are in doubt.
- "It doesn't have anything to do with how the world perceives you. What matters is what you see." Gabourey Sidibe
- "Each individual woman's body demands to be accepted on its own terms." Gloria Steinem
- "We've forgotten what a regular body looks like. There are people out there who are struggling, and I'm struggling, and it's okay to come to terms with realizing it's going to be a bit of a journey." Chrissy Teigen
- "My weight? It is what it is. You could get hit by a bus tomorrow. It's about being content. And sometimes other priorities win." Melissa McCarthy
- "Feeling beautiful has nothing to do with what you look like." Emma Watson
- "I can't think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself." Emma Stone
- "Since I don't look like every other girl, it takes a while to be okay with that. To be different. But different is good." Serena Williams
- "I definitely have body issues, but everybody does. When you come to the realization that everybody does — even the people that I consider flawless — then you can start to live with the way you are." Taylor Swift
- "Your words have so much power. Every day, if you tell yourself, 'I love you,' if you give yourself one word of validation, it will change your mind." Ashley Graham
- "Don't waste so much time thinking about how much you weigh. There is no more mind-numbing, boring, idiotic, self-destructive diversion from the fun of living." Meryl Streep
Celebrity Body Positive Quotes
Keep up the positive vibes with the following body positive quotes below.
- "I don't have perfect teeth. I'm not stick thin. I want to be the person who feels great in her body + can say that she loves it + doesn't want to change anything." — Emma Watson.
- "I'm never going to starve myself for a part. I don't want little girls to be like, 'Oh, I want to look like Katniss, so I'm going to skip dinner.'" — Jennifer Lawrence
- "My limbs work, so I'm not going to complain about how my body is shaped." — Drew Barrymore.
- "Beauty is the enemy. We try to conquer not feeling beautiful all our lives. It's a battle that can't be won. There's no definition of beauty. The only way to achieve beauty is to feel it from inside without breaking down into individual physical attributes." — Miley Cyrus.
- I realize everybody wants what they don't have. But at the end of the day, what you have inside is much more beautiful than what's on the outside." — Selena Gomez.
- "I can't think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself." — Emma Stone.
- "I have a belly + I have cellulite + I am still deserving of love." — Amy Schumer.
- "I'm not going to sacrifice my mental health to have the perfect body." — Demi Lovato.
- "Find a group of people who challenge + inspire you, spend a lot of time with them, + it will change your life." — Amy Poehler.
Body Positive Quotes for Women StrengthBody Positive Quotes - Photo by Andrea Piacquadio from Pexels
You are beautiful just the way you are! Now, scroll down the following list of body positive quotes below.
- "You have to stand up and say, 'There's nothing wrong with me or my shape or who I am, you're the one with the problem!'" Jennifer Lopez
- "People often say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I say that the most liberating thing about beauty is realizing that you are the beholder." Salma Hayek
- "How I feel about myself is more important than how I look. Feeling confident, being comfortable in your skin — that's what really makes you beautiful." Bobbi Brown
- "I've made peace with the fact that the things that I thought were weaknesses or flaws were just me. I like them." Sandra Bullock
- "Say goodbye to your inner critic, and take this pledge to be kinder to yourself and others." Oprah Winfrey
- "Be happy in your own skin. If you are unhealthy, start by making small changes to become healthier. You are unique, beautiful, and worthy." Octavia Spencer
- "You define beauty yourself. Society doesn't define your beauty." Lady Gaga
- "You all can judge my body all you want, but at the end of the day it's MY body. I love it and I'm comfortable in my own skin." Simone Biles
- "Being a healthy woman isn't about getting on a scale or measuring your waistline. We need to start focusing on what matters — on how we feel, and how we feel about ourselves." Michelle Obama
- "I'm pretty comfortable with my body. I'm imperfect. The imperfections are there. People are going to see them, but I take the view you only live once."Kate Hudson
- "We just need to be kinder to ourselves. If we treated ourselves the way we treated our best friend, can you imagine how much better off we would be?" Meghan Markle
- "Someone's always going to have a critique … All that matters is what I think of it. And I had to go so deep inside myself and look in the mirror. Looking in the mirror and accepting what's in the mirror is very, very difficult. And right now, I love it every time I look in the mirror." Lizzo
- "I make a promise to myself to start appreciating what my body CAN do and stop focusing on what it can't. I promise to stop analyzing every angle and every curve and every pound and every meal. I'm going to keep staying the path because it is a journey and as long as I'm always working towards my goals, one day I'll reach them." Carrie Underwood
- "To me, being healthy means feeling good about the choices I'm making, and most important, it's about keeping fit mentally and physically. I'm constantly reminding myself it's not about my thighs: It's about my commitment and my happiness level."Kristen Bell
- "Nobody is perfect. I just don't believe in perfection. But I do believe in saying, 'This is who I am, and look at me not being perfect!' I'm proud of that."Kate Winslet
- "Knowing that I feel good because I am being diligent about taking care of myself mentally, physically, and emotionally creates self-esteem." Chrissy Metz
- "All I have to say is 'I'm healthy.' In that statement, I express gratitude. I am grateful for my strength and the things I can do with my body. I am saying I'm healthy and I accept the way my body is today without changing anything." Demi Lovato
- "Take your time and your talent and figure out what you have to contribute to this world, and get over what the hell your butt looks like in those jeans!" America Ferrara
- "Even I don't wake up looking like Cindy Crawford." Cindy Crawford
Finally. That's all. So, which one is your favorite body positive quotes? Thank you for reading!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness