40 Brilliant Color Quotes That Will Spark InspirationMar 16, 2021 08:00 PM Color Quotes - Photo by Designecologist from Pexels
Tripboba.com - If you’re an artist or are just so obsessed with any beautiful hue, you might also covet color quotes to gain some inspiration. Tripboba has gathered up a bunch of color quotes that will help you boost your creativity!
Quotes about color
1. Color purple quotes
The color purple is often associated with royalty, nobility, luxury, power, and ambition. Purple also represents meanings of wealth, extravagance, creativity, wisdom, dignity, grandeur, devotion, peace, pride, mystery, independence, and magic. Take a look at these purple color quotes to acknowledge its beauty.
- “Purple is the last of the rainbow colors, so it means I will love and trust u for a long time” ― Kim Taehyung
- “If Bacchus ever had a color he could claim for his own, it should surely be the shade of tannin on drunken lips, of John Keat's 'purple-stained mouth', or perhaps even of Homer's dangerously wine-dark sea.” ― Victoria Finlay
- “Yeah, but they're PURPLE pants," Bobby said as if that made some kind of distinction. "Hence, I'm awesome.” ― Amanda Hocking, Wisdom
- “Rachael could see the lavender fields from where they sat at the kitchen table. They stretched in a purple haze over the landscape, the bright sunshine washing over them. The mauve complimented the blue-grey of the Australian bush in the far distance.” ― Ellen Read, Broken
- “Indigo has a purifying, stabilizing, cleansing effect when fear, repression, and obsessions have disturbed your mental body. Indigo food vibrations are: blackberries, blue plums, blueberries, purple brocoli, beetroot, and purple grapes.” ― Tae Yun Kim, The First Element: Secrets to Maximizing Your Energy
- “with her fetishistic attachment to the color purple” ― Tim Kreider, We Learn Nothing
- "Purple puts us in touch with the part of ourselves that is regal. Purple is the queen in all women; it helps us keep our backs straight and heads held high." ― Byllye Avery
- "Soon it got dusk, a grapy dusk, a purple dusk over tangerine groves and long melon fields; the sun the color of pressed grapes, slashed with burgandy red, the fields the color of love and Spanish mysteries." ― Jack Kerouac
- "Virtue shows quite as well in rags and patches as she does in purple and fine linen." ― Charles Dickens
- "An enchanting harmony of fuchsia, purple and pink undertones, Radiant Orchid inspires confidence and emanates great joy, love and health. It is a captivating purple, one that draws you in with its beguiling charm." ― Leatrice Eiseman
2. Green color quotes
Green is a cool color that symbolizes nature and the natural world. It possesses strong associations with nature and is often thought to represent tranquility, good luck, health, and jealousy.
Here are some green color quotes that you’ll find real soothing.
- "Green is the fresh emblem of well founded hopes. In blue the spirit can wander, but in green it can rest." ― Mary Webb
- "Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises." ― Pedro Calderon de la Barca
- “Green is a soothing color, isn’t it? I mean Gryffindor rooms are all well and good but the trouble with red is — it is said to send you a little mad — not that I’m casting aspersions . . .” ― Jack Thorne, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child: Parts One and Two
- "Green is a label for a certain attitude to life, a certain kind of respect that one might have for the very source of things that we take for granted." ― Annie Lennox
- "For still there are so many things that I have never seen: in every wood in every spring there is a different green." ― J. R. R. Tolkien
- "By the way, most of the light that comes from the sun is green." ― Bill Nye
- “Green that verges on darkness.” ― Riku Onda, The Aosawa Murders
- “Green in nature is one thing, green in literature another. Nature and letters seem to have a natural antipathy; bring them together and they tear each other to pieces.” ― Virginia Woolf, Orlando
- “You have to go through blue to get to green.” ― Steven Magee
- “Her green mind made the world around her green.” ― Wallace Stevens, De la simple existencia: Antología Poética
3. Pink color quotes
While pink is thought to be a calming color associated with love, kindness, and femininity, it doesn’t mean weakness. Sometimes it represents boldness and is believed to energize creativity.
So, take a look at these pink color quotes and you’ll be so awestruck by the cute hue!
- “Pink isn't just a color it's an Attitude too!” ― Miley Cyrus
- "My favorite color is blue, and my secret favorite color is pink." ― Paul Dano
- “I would wear pink because I knew my future was anything but rosy. I would accessorize myself to the hilt, and I would wear flirty shoes because my world needed more beauty to counter all the ugliness in it. I would wear pink because I hated gray, I didn’t deserve white, and I was sick of black.” ― Karen Marie Moning, Bloodfever
- “I wear a lot of pink cos' seeing pink activates endorphins and energizes my creativity. It is a colour of femininity and fierceness” ― Janna Cachola
- “There is always a shade of pink for every color because Pink matches everything” ― janna cachola
- “People usually associate the colour pink with weakness and naiveté; but I associate this colour with the most beautiful parts of the day— dawn and dusk! And in my searching through mystical writings, I have found that pink is actually related to the utmost levels of the Tree of Life. I've also seen it in pictures of the sky surrounding the most magnificent Aurora Borealis! So pink is strong and wonderful.” ― C. JoyBell C.
- “Though there were no strong conventions, until the nineteenth century pink was certainly a very suitable color for boys.” ― Grayson Perry, The Descent of Man
- “There is no energy greater than the power of Love. Once I finally embraced this concept, I realized that the path to Ascension always begins with the heart, and the color Pink.” ― Eleyne-Mari Sharp, Mad About Hue: A Memoir in Living Color
- “If hot red is for anger and rage, pink is the color of a soft burning – hot enough to light up the dark corners of sadness and grief, but cool enough to be tender, innocent, open.” ― Ibi Zoboi, American Street
- “Pink reminds me of my love for dance. My youth. The innocence of being young. Tutus. Strawberry frosting on a vanilla cake (my favorite). And lipstick. I love lipstick. It also reminds me that I should take pride in my feminine traits, in being a woman. There is nothing remotely wrong with enjoying femininity. Curves. Hips. Lips. Empathy. Vulnerability. Sensuality. Patience. Intuition.” ― R.B. O'Brien
5. Quotes about the color blue
Blue often symbolizes serenity, stability, inspiration, wisdom, or health. It can be a calming color and symbolize reliability. Take a look at these color quotes and learn the power it holds!
- "Blue has no dimensions, it is beyond dimensions, whereas the other colours are not....All colours arouse specific associative ideas, psychologically material or tangible, while blue suggests at most the sea and sky, and they, after all, are in actual, visible nature what is most abstract." ― Yves Klein
- "A certain blue enters your soul" ― Henri Matisse
- "Blue color is everlastingly appointed by the deity to be a source of delight." ― John Ruskin
- "If I don't have red, I use blue." ― Pablo Picasso
- "Blue is therefore most suitable as the color of interior life." ― William H. Gass
- "Blue is the only color which maintains its own character in all its tones it will always stay blue; whereas yellow is blackened in its shades, and fades away when lightened; red when darkened becomes brown, and diluted with white is no longer red, but another color – pink." ― Raoul Dufy
- "Midnight blue is the only color that can ever compete with black." ― Christian Dior
- "We all have one idea of what the color blue is, but pressed to describe it specifically, there are so many ways: the ocean, lapis lazuli, the sky, someone's eyes. Our definitions are as different as we are ourselves." ― Sarah Dessen
- "Blue thou art, intensely blue; Flower, whence came thy dazzling hue?" ― James Montgomery
- "Blue suggests the sea and sky, and they, after all, are in actual, visible nature what is most abstract." ― Yves Klein
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness