40+ Comforting Engagement Quotes for Partner, Friends, Family, and More!Feb 25, 2021 05:30 PM Photo by Jonathan Borba from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Being finally engaged is one of the best things that every couple ever has. it is also the dream of everyone to have marked their relationship in a serious way. Whether you are now celebrating your engagement or wanting to share your relationship happiness to your friends, these sweet engagement quotes can be your inspiration what to say and express your feelings.
Congratulation on Your Engagement Quotes
Sharing engagement quotes to the closest friends and family is always a good way to spread love and joy. You can send to these quotes through many platforms like social media and greeting cards. Let’s take a look at the best and inspirational engagement quotes below!
- “And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you.” —Kiersten White
- “Chains do not hold marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.” — Simone Signoret
- “Engagement marks the end of a whirlwind romance and beginning of an eternal love story.” — Rajeev Ranjan
- “Grow old with me! The best is yet to be.” — Robert Browning
- “I couldn’t have dreamed you into existence because I didn’t even know I needed you. You must have been sent to me.” — Kamand Kojouri
- “I wish you to know that you have been the last dream of my soul.” —Charles Dickens
- “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” — Maya Angelou
- “It is good to have an end to journey toward; But it is the journey that matters, in the end.” — Ernest Hemingway
- “Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” — Franklin P. Jones
- “Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness.” — Oliver Wendell Holmes
Congratulation on Engagement Quotes
- “Many people spend more time in planning the wedding than they do in planning the marriage.” — Zig Ziglar
- “The highest happiness on earth is marriage.” — William Lyon Phelps
- “The secret of a happy marriage remains… a secret.” — Henny Youngman
- “There are many blanks left in the weeks of courtship, which a loving faith fills with happy assurance.” — George Eliot
- “To love and to be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.” — David Viscott
- “True love stories never have endings.” — Richard Bach
- “We loved with a love that was more than a love.” — Edgar Allan Poe
- “We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness and call it love—true love.” — Robert Fulghum
- “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” — Nora Ephron
- “Wherever you are is my home, my only home.” — Jane Eyre
Cute Engagement Quotes to SharePhoto by Pham Hoang Kha from Pexels
Tying a knot is one of the best moments of one's life which is going to change the whole life. It is the moment of the two human beings being united in a holy marriage. When it comes, joy and happiness are the wishes everyone's hoping to happen ever and after.
These engagement quotes can be your best words to express the feeling you are having with your couple. You can share them to everyone on social media or just share it with your loved ones. Let's take a look!
- “A marriage is like a long trip in a tiny rowboat; if one passenger starts to rock the boat, the other has to steady it; otherwise they will go to the bottom together.” — David Reuben
- “All commands from your lips are sweet, I say, and now have you not said the sweetest of all? Marry you!” — Byron Caldwell Smith
- “Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.” — Anonymous
- “Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love.” — Albert Einstein
- “If there is such a thing as a good marriage, it is because it resembles friendship rather than love.” — Michel de Montaigne
- “If you have respect and consideration for one another, you’ll make it.” – Mary Durso
- “It is sometimes essential for a husband and a wife to quarrel—they get to know each other better.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “It’s not your perfectness that I fell in love with. It was your flaws that brought me in.” — Unknown
- “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” — Aristotle
Best Engagement Quotes for Fiance
- “Love one another and you will be happy. It’s as simple and as difficult as that.” — Micheal Leunig
- “Marriage is not kick-boxing, it’s salsa dancing.” ― Amit Kalantri
- “My whole heart for my whole life.” — French Saying
- “Remember tonight, for it is the beginning of always.” — Dante Alighieri
- “Soul meets soul on lovers’ lips.” — Percy Bysshe Shelley
- “Success in marriage does not come merely through finding the right mate, but through being the right mate.” — Barnett R. Brickner
- “We have the greatest pre-nuptial agreement in the world. It’s called love.” — Gene Perret
- “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” — Emily Bronte
- “Why do married people live longer than single people? I think it’s because married people make a special effort to live longer than their partner—just so they can have the last word.” — Janet Periat
- “You don’t marry someone you can live with—you marry the person you cannot live without.” — Anonymous
Best Quotes for Engagement DayPhoto by Pixabay
Having a best friend who is finally found his/her soulmate is an amazing experience. They are the people you always by your side and share everything with you. It is now his/her day to start a new life with someone they love.
These congratulation engagement quotes can be your ideas to send and say to them. You might find yourself in no words and indescribable feelings for their happiness. So, these quotes can be your best things to share. Let's have a look!
- "A partnership like yours is one to be treasured, nurtured, and cherished. Congratulations on making it official with your engagement. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness filled with love."
- "About freaking time! Congrats on your engagement!"
- "An engagement is a time filled with promise and hope, with dreams and plans, with love and excitement. May the happiness of this time endure through all your years together. Congratulations on your engagement."
- "As you turn the page and begin this new chapter of life, I wish you a hearty congratulations. May the story you create through your engagement and marriage be a beautiful one filled with page-turning surprises and friendly characters who support you on your journey."
- "Beth, you’re one of the most important people in the world to me, and I love seeing you so in love. Matt’s amazing, and you two are perfect together."
- "Congratulations on this exciting time in your lives!"
- "Congratulations on your engagement! Watching your relationship blossom into the loving, supportive one that it is has been a true delight. I look forward to watching your love deepen as you enter this new phase."
- "Congratulations on your engagement! You’re about to embark on one of life’s greatest adventures together. May the road ahead be filled with smooth stretches, happy turns, and rolling hills that keep it fun."
- "Congratulations on your engagement. May your marriage be blessed with a comfortable home, good health, a loving community, caring family, and countless moments that become memories you both hold dear."
- "Congratulations on your wise decision. I mean, if you’re going to live together anyway, you might as well get a bunch of presents for it!"
- "Congratulations to the future bride and groom. I’m so happy you’ve found your forever love."
Happy Engagement Quotes
- "Congratulations! May your future be as bright as your smiles on the day you got engaged, and your love run deeper than the well of tears shed by all who realized you’re off the market."
- "Finally! You two really are meant for each other and I’m so glad you’re getting married."
- "Here’s to the amazing married life ahead of you: the adventures, the milestones, and even the rainy days. You’re going to be so glad you took the next step in your relationship and in your life. You deserve all the happiness in the world, and you’ve found it!"
- "I can’t wait to see you become a little family."
- "I had a feeling you two were in it for the long haul. You complement each other so well!"
- "I hope your future together is filled with infinite happiness, laughter, and love."
- "It makes me happy to see you this happy."
- "It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life."
- "Soul mates do exist! Congrats on your engagement!"
- "Thank God for Pinterest. May the wedding planning begin!"
- "The bonds of marriage begin with an “I do” and hold you together through all the times ahead: good, bad, funny, sad, and everything else life throws your way. May your bonds be tight enough to last and loose enough to stretch with age. Congratulations on your engagement."
- "The decision to marry is monumental. Yet, with a love like yours, it seems the easiest, most obvious choice to make. May you always remember this moment and may your lives be filled with love and laughter. Congratulations on your engagement."
- "There are many chapters in the book of life. Sometimes the story slows down, and sometimes it’s so exciting that you just have to keep reading. You are at an important and beautiful plot point right now. Enjoy the fun and thrill of being engaged!"
- "There are seven billion people in the world. You’re friends with several, you’ve dated a few, and now you love only one. Sometimes life is a long, hard road, but with someone great by your side, it’s a whole lot easier. Congratulations on finding your soulmate!"
- "This is the beginning of your happily ever after. Congrats!"
- "Two crazy awesome nerds found each other – hooray! Can’t wait for your wedding!"
- "Weddings aren’t really my thing, but I’m actually looking forward to yours. Must mean I kinda like you guys or something. Congratulations!"
- "Well, this is BIG news! I’m thrilled for you both!"
- "While a wedding celebration is yet to come, let the toasts to your love commence. Here’s to you, a beautiful couple whose love bubbles over and lifts up all you meet. May you always have a reason to celebrate and an ample supply of bubbles (or bubbly!) to lift your spirits when you don’t. Congratulations on your engagement."
- "While my passionate “congratulations” cannot match that of the love you share, I offer it up in this moment of your engagement. May your marriage be one of desires and dreams fulfilled. Congratulations!"
- "Yass! I love good news! Congrats on your engagement!"
- "You share the kind of love that makes people believe in love."
- "You’re engaged! Congratulations on finding somebody wonderful to spend the rest of your life with."
- "Your burning affection for one another is infectious, and I could not be happier that the two of you are engaged. May your adoration last throughout your lives. Happy Engagement Day!"
- 16 Easy Tricks How to Get Rid of Fruit Flies to Keep Your House Sterile!
- 55 Marriage Anniversary Wishes for Wife: Sweet, Romantic, and Heartwarming!
- 50+ Birthday Wishes for Best Friend Male from Heartwarming to Funny!
- 50+ Heartfelt Birthday Wishes for Loved Ones to Convey Your Love and Feelings
- People on Twitter Shared The Worst Road They've Ever Seen in Their Country (20 Pictures)