Tripboba.com - The end of the year is often the time for reflection on the past year and make resolutions for the next year. You might also get inspired to try new things and meet new people.
And what’s a better way to welcome the new year than looking at some inspirational end of year quotes? Here are 45 end of year quotes that can inspire you and make you even more excited for the new year!
End of the Year Quotes
"New year, new me" they said. Well, you can start your new year resolutions by contemplating on these end of year quotes compilation by Tripboba. No more wasting time, here are some of the best end of year quotes you can use for a better version of you.
1. “For last year's words belong to last year's language. And next year's words await another voice.” ― T.S. Eliot
2. “Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.” ― Brad Paisle
3. “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day.” ― Edith Lovejoy Pierce
4. “What do you need in the New Year? You need a dream; your dream needs an action; and your action needs right thinking! Without right thinking, you can have only unrealised dreams!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
5. “Any new beginning is forged from the shards of the past, not from the abandonment of the past.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
6. “Past and Present I know well; each is a friend and sometimes an enemy to me. But it is the quiet, beckoning Future, an absolute stranger, with whom I have fallen madly in love.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
7. “In the New Year, never forget to thank your past years because they enabled you to reach today! Without the stairs of the past, you cannot arrive at the future!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
8. “As we approach a fresh 365 days, don't put so much pressure on yourself to make unreachable goals. Instead, break up your goal into smaller achievable parts. Nothing worth accomplishing, for yourself, happens overnight. Be patient with yourself.” ― Christine E. Szymanski
9. “Welcoming a new year is not only about counting the last moments, it's about being ready for every moment of the next one year.” ― Munia Khan
10. In order to be successful in the new year, stay focused, develop a positive attitude, and be passionate with your dreams.” ― Bamigboye Olurotimi