Tripboba.com - Check out these end of year quotes that will motivate you to be a brand new person in the upcoming year.
26. “I close my eyes to old ends. And open my heart to new beginnings.” – Nick Frederickson
27. “Dear world, I am excited to be alive in you, and I am thankful for another year.” – Charlotte Eriksson
28. “Don't go into the new year holding a grudge from last year. Leave the hurts and disappointments behind.” ― Joel Osteen
29. “We all need a fresh start every year. It's important that we go into the New Year with an open mind and a new way of thinking.” ― Tony A. Gaskins Jr.
30. “The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul.” ― G. K. Chesterton
31. “I don’t know where I’m going from here, but I promise it won’t be boring.” ― David Bowie
32. “No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.”― Buddha
33. “What the new years bring to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the new year.” ― Vern McLellan
34. “I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past.” ― Thomas Jefferson
35. “The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written.” ― Melody Beattie
36. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” ― C.S. Lewis
37. “Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.” ― Abraham Lincoln
38. “What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven't even happened yet.” ― Anne Frank
39. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.” ― Henry David Thoreau
40. “New beginnings are in order, and you are bound to feel some level of excitement as new chances come your way.” ― Auliq Ice