40+ Fed Up Quotes to Push You ForwardAug 12, 2021 06:00 PM Fed Up Quotes - Photo by KoolShooters from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Feeling so fed up and tired of something is a part of a human being. It's an unpleasant feeling but sometimes it's unavoidable. It may feel as if you’ve had enough of everything, but don't let it stop you.
Take a deep breath, move on, and push through the pain. At these times, you might need some inspiring fed up quotes to lift your spirit— and the good news is, we’ve got plenty!
In this article, Tripboba has compiled an extensive collection of fed up quotes that may help you overcome the numbness you’re experiencing. Take some of these fed up quotes as personal advice or share them with someone else who might be going through the same phase as you in life.
Being fed up quotes
Here are some fed up quotes for you to get started with.
- "Honestly, sometimes I get really fed up of my subconscious - it's like it's got a mind of its own." ― Alexei Sayle
- "There were always questions about my parents; I got so fed up with that." ― Charlotte Gainsbourg
- "I'm very intolerant and I get fed up with people easily." ― Gary Numan
- "One shark turned to the other to say he was fed up chasing tuna and the other said, 'Why don't we go to Morecambe Bay and get some Chinese?'" ― Ann Winterton
- "A person has to get fed up with the ways of the world before he, before she acquires an appetite for the world of grace." ― Eugene H. Peterson
- "Everywhere I go, I meet people ready for change. People who are fed up with the exhaustion that comes from devoting one's life to the work-watch-spend treadmill. People who know in their hearts that it's wrong to treat the planet and whole groups of people as disposable. People who are challenging the bogus stories we've been fed for years and are writing their own about hope and love and working together to build a better future for everyone." ― Annie Leonard
- "Historically, Alaska is a place that has attracted those fed up with conventionality." ― Bill O'Reilly
- "Did you ever get fed up?' I said. 'I mean did you ever get scared that everything was going to go lousy unless you did something?" ― J. D. Salinger
- "I got too fed up with films that didn't make you think. I liked the idea of one that you'd have to be dancing around with. I like my mind to be engaged when I watch a film." ― Guy Ritchie
- "People are fed up with the politics where candidates just rip each other apart and then the voters lose in the end because no one really knows what anybody stands for." ― Dennis Kucinich
Quotes about being fed up
- "As you go along, you literally collect places. I'm fed up with going to places; I shan't go to anymore." ― Bruce Chatwin
- "I'm so fed up with being told that I'm a bad person because I don't subscribe to the same exact narrow views [Christians] have." ― Wil Wheaton
- “When you eat too much chocolate, you get sick of it. When you drink too much champagne, you get sick of it. Gorge yourself on fear.” ― Khang Kijarro Nguyen
- “If your are fed up with certain people in your life, you don't have to remain seated at their table.” ― Christine E. Szymanski
- "This is what happens when nice people are pushed too far. We give too many chances, and so when we've finally had enough, we are well and truly done. When a nice person shuts a door on you, it's shut for good." ― Deb Caletti
- "I’ve just had enough of people misrepresenting me. Get to know me and see who I am." ― Kim Kardashian
- "Once you've had enough and you can't do it anymore, you consider the possibility that there might be a better way. That's when your head cracks open and God comes in." ― Marianne Williamson
When a woman's fed up quotes
Never underestimate women—these fed up quotes will show you how women will never change their mind when all is said and done.
- "I am fed up with men who use sex like a sleeping pill." ― Toni Braxton
- "In the 90's action pictures were all the rage. As a woman, I was fed up with them and I initially thought that the script was just another action film dressed up as a period piece." ― Madeleine Stowe
- “I'm fed up with not being good enough. I'm fed up of being ugly. Fed up of being unwanted. Fed up of being alone.” Unknown
- “A woman's silence says it all. Her silence & lack of expression means that she's reached her breaking point!”
- “Cuz when a woman's fed up. No matter how you beg, no. It ain't nothing you can do about it.” R Kelly
- “There comes a certain time when every girl gets fed up of being lead on by a guy, then ends up being pushed away when he's 'done' with her.”
- “Im fed up seeing people moaning about being fat, if your so bothered about your weight you would do something about it!”
- “Im fed up with men...no I'm not turning gay, I'm good with being mutual.”
- “Giving up on boys because I'm fed up of being the bith on the side.”
- “She's not stuck up, she just got her guard up...and that's from only being fed up with so many people letting her down.”
- “How? Well, if a girl has had enough of every man who exists, her only remaining desire could be for a man who doesn't exist at all…” ― Italo Calvino, The Nonexistent Knight & The Cloven Viscount
- “I am fed up. I am fed up with tears and weakness.” ― Veronica Roth, Divergent
Fed up with life quotes
For those feeling so stuck in their life, you’d love to look at these fed up quotes to keep moving forward.
- "Whenever I get fed up with life I love to go wandering in nature." ― Andrea Arnold
- "One way to define spiritual life is getting so tired and fed up with yourself you go on to something better, which is following Jesus." ― Eugene H. Peterson
- "We ain't meant to survive, cause it's a setup, And even though you're fed up, Huh, ya got to keep your head up." ― Tupac Shakur
- "Whenever you are fed up with life, start writing: ink is the great cure for all human ills, as I have found out long ago." ― C. S. Lewis
- "I feel like I’m eighty years old. I’m tired of life and my mind wants to die." ― Sarah Kane
- "I’m sick and tired of life with no desire. I don’t want a flame, I want a fire." ― Matthew West
- "Every true New Yorker believes with all his heart that when a New Yorker is tired of New York, he is tired of life." ― Robert Moses
- "When a man is tired of life on his 21st birthday it indicates that he is rather tired of something in himself." ― F. Scott Fitzgerald
- "If you’re tired of style, you are tired of life." ― Jim Carter
- "When a Man is tired of London, he is tired of life." ― Samuel Johnson
- "I might not be ready to pour out my feelings to the world, but I’d had enough of trying to ignore them." ― R. J. Anderson
- "I’ve had enough, this is my prayer, that I’ll die living just as free as my hair." ― Lady Gaga
- "Life is an end in itself, and the only question as to whether it is worth living is whether you have had enough of it." ― Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
- "I don't care what you do to me, but I don't want you to hurt me. I've had enough hurt already in my life. More than enough. Now I want to be happy." ― Haruki Murakami
- "I think sometimes fate cuts you a break. Like it says, okay, you've had enough of that crap, so it's time you fell into something nice. See what you make out of it." ― Nora Roberts
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness