40+ Gym Motivation Quotes to Get You Back to the Gym!Mar 05, 2021 08:30 PM Photo by Pixabay
Tripboba.com - Lack of motivation to go back to the gym? Maybe you just need a little push on your mind to move. These gym motivation quotes from famous and popular figures in the world might help you.
Sometimes, it is necessary to go back to the past to see how people struggled harder than people nowadays. So, learning from the past for a better future is a must.
If you have your gym schedule messed up, it is time now to go back and hit the track again by reading these gym motivation quotes! Let’s check ‘em out!
Best Gym Motivation Quotes
- “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.” — Henry David Thoreau
- “The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides a champion from someone who is not a champion.” — Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “A champion is someone who gets up when they can’t.” — Jack Dempsey
- “Action is the foundational key to all success.” — Pablo Picasso
- “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” — Walt Disney
- “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” — Michael John Bobak
- “If something stands between you and your success, move it. Never be denied.” — Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson
- “If you think lifting is dangerous, try being weak. Being weak is dangerous.” — Bret Contreras
- “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” — Thomas Jefferson
- “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” — Winston Churchill
- “The clock is ticking. Are you becoming the person you want to be?” — Greg Plitt
- “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” — Vidal Sassoon
- “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” — Bruce Lee
- “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” — John Wooden
- “Well done is better than well said.” — Benjamin Franklin
- “What hurts today makes you stronger tomorrow.” — Jay Cutler
- “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right.” — Henry Ford
- “You have to think it before you can do it. The mind is what makes it all possible.” — Kai Greene
- “You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” — Michael Jordan
Process is a key to a successful result, that is obvious sayings and a popular one. It is indeed true that these gym motivation quotes can help you to endure the process before enjoying the result. Good luck!
25 Monday Gym Motivation Quotes to Start the WeekPhoto by Andrea Piacquadio from Pexels
Long weekend can be hard to leave yet it is Monday and you have a lot of work to do. If you’re feeling down to go back to the gym on Monday, these gym motivation quotes for Monday can help you to think again.
Thinking about how long processes can shape a person into a good and a better one in the future. Process is never-ending learning to be better, stronger, and trying harder. Let’s check some of the best Monday motivation for you to go back to the gym!
- “All progress takes place outside your comfort zone.”
- “Best time to exercise on a Monday.”
- “Better things are ahead.”
- “Consistency breeds results.”
- “Do something today you will be proud of tomorrow.”
- “Everyone starts as a beginner.”
- “I am doing this for me.”
- “It doesn’t get easier, you get stronger.”
- “It's as simple as getting out of bed.”
- “Keep it up!”
- “Make good decisions after you leave the gym.”
- “New week, new attitude!”
- “Start every day by thinking of your WHY.”
Monday Gym Fitness Motivation Quotes
- “The beginning is the most important part of the work.”
- “The moment when you want to quit is the moment when you need to keep pushing.”
- “There's always time to do something.”
- “There's no better day to start.”
- “This is when great things happen.”
- “Today is the day!”
- “You get what you repeat.”
- “You'll be surprised how fast time goes.”
- “No time to say ‘wait’ to something you can do today.”
- “Life is about being fully enduring the process.”
- “You can do this! Right now! Today!”
- “. . . and there's always pizza on cheat day!”
These 25 Monday gym motivation quotes will surely give you the best feeling of why you have to go to the gym. It is never too late to realize how life can be so short, and how you have been shifting so far. So, move your ass and hit the track! Good luck!
25 Female Gym Motivation Quotes to Light Up Your Fitness DayPhoto by Andrea Piacquadio from Pexels
Going to the gym is not always about men lifting the barbell, yet women are also having the same thing. If you’re keeping your eyes on the mirror which reflects your belly’s fat, it’s time to go to the gym.
You surely won’t let your appearance look fatter. These gym motivation quotes for women can help you to think more about back in shape. Let’s do it now, don’t say tomorrow, right now! Let’s take a look at the motivational quotes!
- "Achieving a great body is a SLOW progress. Don’t make it SLOWER by quitting."
- "Do you feel the Pain while workout? Good, it’s the weakness leaving your body."
- "Don’t cry over boys! Do some squats and make them cry wishing they still had that Ass!"
- "Don’t wait for tomorrow to motivate you to workout! You will find another excuse to quit. Start NOW!"
- "I will make sweat my best accessory! I will run harder than my mascara!"
- "I will not let age change I will change the way I age!"
- "It’s easy to spot strong women. They are the ones who nail it in the gym!"
- "Life has its UPS and DOWNS…we call them SQUATS!"
- "Life is a battle. But, don’t worry, you’re gonna lift heavy and win it too!"
- "Lifting weights doesn’t make women huge. But Cupcakes do!"
- "Need motivation to start exercising? Avoiding death is a good one though!"
- "People will tell you that You look different. But you know, how much sweat it’s worth!"
- "Planning to workout someday? There are seven days a week, SOMEDAY is not one of them!"
Gym Motivation Quotes for Women
- "Take pride in how far you have come and have faith in how far you can go!"
- "The beginning is always tough! But, once you lift your butt, do some squats!"
- "The more you workout, the weaker his knees get!"
- "There is no GIANT step that can take you there! But, consistent and small steps can!"
- "Toughness is in the soul and spirit, NOT in the MUSCLES!"
- "Train insane or remain the same!"
- "What seems impossible today will become your warm-up tomorrow!"
- "When life knocks you down….do a squat!"
- "When you see a woman with smudged lipstick and runny kajal, you know she just finished a killer workout!"
- "When you start feeling the PAIN, that’s when EVERYTHING starts!"
- "WORKOUT…Because it’s another day to become BETTER!"
- "Your fitness is 100% mental! If your mind doesn’t push harder, your body goes nowhere!"
As a woman, you surely consider having your body goals as you dream of. By hitting off the gym, everything will change. These gym motivation quotes can be your inspiration to go back to the gym and burn those calories and fats.
Well, those are some of the strong and inspirational gym motivation quotes for both men and women. Good things take time, you know. You just need to keep it up, be consistent, and do your best. Good luck!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness
36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!
36 Instagram Story Questions to Get Closer With Your Followers