Tripboba.com - Lack of motivation to go back to the gym? Maybe you just need a little push on your mind to move. These gym motivation quotes from famous and popular figures in the world might help you.
Sometimes, it is necessary to go back to the past to see how people struggled harder than people nowadays. So, learning from the past for a better future is a must.
If you have your gym schedule messed up, it is time now to go back and hit the track again by reading these gym motivation quotes! Let’s check ‘em out!
Best Gym Motivation Quotes
- “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.” — Henry David Thoreau
- “The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides a champion from someone who is not a champion.” — Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “A champion is someone who gets up when they can’t.” — Jack Dempsey
- “Action is the foundational key to all success.” — Pablo Picasso
- “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” — Walt Disney
- “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” — Michael John Bobak
- “If something stands between you and your success, move it. Never be denied.” — Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson
- “If you think lifting is dangerous, try being weak. Being weak is dangerous.” — Bret Contreras
- “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” — Thomas Jefferson
- “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” — Winston Churchill
- “The clock is ticking. Are you becoming the person you want to be?” — Greg Plitt
- “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” — Vidal Sassoon
- “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” — Bruce Lee
- “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” — John Wooden
- “Well done is better than well said.” — Benjamin Franklin
- “What hurts today makes you stronger tomorrow.” — Jay Cutler
- “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right.” — Henry Ford
- “You have to think it before you can do it. The mind is what makes it all possible.” — Kai Greene
- “You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” — Michael Jordan
Process is a key to a successful result, that is obvious sayings and a popular one. It is indeed true that these gym motivation quotes can help you to endure the process before enjoying the result. Good luck!