40 Hate Life Quotes You Can Relate toAug 05, 2021 06:00 PM Hate Life Quotes - Photo by Adrien Olichon from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Let’s face it, life sucks sometimes. But know that everything is temporary, and through your adversity, you’d finally find peace and happiness in the end.
We can’t feel positive all the time, and if you’re upset and disappointed with how your life goes at the moment, you might want to read our collection of hate life quotes down below.
In this segment, Tripboba has compiled forty hate life quotes for you to relate to. But don’t forget that no matter how you may hate life right now, you’ll always find magic in it!
I hate my life quotes
Here are some hate life quotes for you to relate to.
- "I can't take it anymore. The waiting. The wanting. Something inside me snaps. I hate myself. I hate that I have to deal with this. I hate my life. And I hate how I can't count on anyone to be completely there when I need them, exactly the way I need them to be." ~ Susane Colasanti
- "I hate my life. I'm at the point where I want to hear about other people's lives. it's like switching from fiction to biography." ~ Don DeLillo
- "All is going well, very well, I couldn’t ask for anything better— So why do I hate my life?" ~ Orson Scott Card
- "Who I believed myself to be was a hopeless case. I would wake up in the mornings and notice I was still alive and breathing and hate God, hate myself, hate life, and contemplate ways of killing myself." ~ Byron Katie
- "Not to be born is undoubtedly the best plan of all. Unfortunately, it is within no one's reach." ~ Emile M. Cioran
- "If you let pride stop you, you will hate life" ~ Tim Ferriss
I hate life quotes
- "A person cries out in life because it's lonely and because life's been broken off from whatever created it. But no matter how much you hate life, you love it too. It's like a caldron boiling with everything you have to have, but very painful to the lips." ~ Frank Herbert
- "And I, who timidly hate life, fear death with fascination. I fear this nothingness that could be something else, and I fear it as nothing and as something else simultaneously, as if gross horror and non-existence could coincide there, as if my coffin could entrap the eternal breathing of a bodily soul, as if immortality could be tormented by confinement. The idea of hell, which only a satanic soul could have invented seems to me to have derived from this sort of confusion - a mixture of two different fears that contradict and contaminate each other." ~ Fernando Pessoa
- "Just because you are embarrassed to admit that you're still living the consequences of bad decisions made 5, 10, 20 years ago shouldn't stop you from making good decisions now. If you let pride stop you, you will hate life 5, 10, and 20 years from now for the same reasons." ~ Tim Ferriss
- “Hate is too great a burden to bear.” – Coretta Scott King
I hate my life quotes Tumblr
We’ve got you covered with relatable hate life quotes taken from Tumblr.
- “How am I supposed to enjoy being alive? What the hell..” verliebtinsmeer
- “all alone, I had no one on my own. now I'm on my phone, smoking dope and I hate my fucking life.” Miyawmiyaww
- “I screamed the life out of me to save myself today. But i guess you can fight with people but not your destiny. I screamed and it didn’t matter. Now i’m just lying on the cold ground trying to revive my energy. April’ 25, 1:08 am” dyingofhatred
- “Please, just let me get high again. I can't stand myself anymore.” dave16389
- “I’m depressing relatable trash, is that how I get follows?” bocconottos-blog
- “Sometimes I feel absolutely nothing. Sometimes I feel so much that it's unbearable.” alexxxz
- “Sometimes I can't tell if I'm a fuck up or I just like making my life difficult” anxious-tendencies
- “I don't think I've ever hated something more in my life than myself.” heisenbeerg
- “I am alone. Completely and utterly alone. Even my head is working against me. My whole existence is painful. I have to convince myself that I should keep living every single morning. What kind of life is this?” bpdofelle
- “My birthday: I decided to abandon my own birthday away and it is no longer exists because I am sick of getting my hope up then being destroyed every times. My life is shit.” sun-warmth
Hate marriage life quotes
These hate life quotes are for those who are not satisfied with their marriage.
- "Marriage is meant to be more about your surrender than about your satisfaction." ~ Scott Means
- "Divorce isn't such a tragedy. A tragedy's staying in an unhappy marriage, teaching your children the wrong things about love. Nobody ever died of divorce." ~ Jennifer Weiner
- "I couldn't think of anything worse than being in an unhappy marriage. It worries me because I've seen it destroy people." ~ Simon Cowell
- "It is better to be unhappy in love than unhappy in marriage, but some people manage to be both." ~ Guy de Maupassant
- "Some people who think they are in unhappy marriages are just in unhappy bodies." ~ Anne Roiphe
- "I find to my astonishment that an unhappy marriage goes on being unhappy when it is over." ~ Rebecca West
- "three-fourths of all marriages are unhappy." ~ Francoise d'Aubigne, Marquise de Maintenon
- “Marriage is like a series of opposing reflections, inverse images getting ever smaller like nesting dolls, each one of your trying to squeeze yourself smaller to fit inside the hopes of the other, until one of you cracks or stops existing.” ― Jacob M. Appel, The Biology of Luck
- “You kids were all in college, and I suddenly saw that I was stuck alone with a man who, all those years later, was still wanting me to be someone I wasn't.” ― Barbara Delinsky, Escape
- “Many married women who have deliberately spurned the "hour" of childbearing are unhappy and frustrated. They never discovered the joys of marriage because they refused to surrender to the obligation of their state. In saving themselves, they lost themselves!” ― Fulton J. Sheen, Seven Words of Jesus and Mary: Lessons from Cana and Calvary
Dont hate life quotes
As Coretta Scott King said, hate is too great a burden to bear. Instead, try to see the bigger picture and keep going: none of us knew what lay in store, anyway! So, keep these don’t hate life quotes with you whenever you’re having a bad day!
- "The opposite of life is not death, it's indifference." ~ Elie Wiesel
- "Don't hate life and death or love life and death. Keep your every thought free of delusion, and in life you'll witness the beginning of nirvana, and in death you'll experience the assurance of no rebirth." ~ Bodhidharma
- "I hate reality but it's still the best place to get a good steak." ~ Woody Allen
- "I think I am in my last days, but it doesn't really matter because I have had such a beautiful life. I have lived through many wars and have lost everything many times - including my husband, my mother and my beloved son. Yet, life is beautiful, and I have so much to learn and enjoy. I have no space nor time for pessimism and hate. Life is beautiful, love is beautiful, nature and music are beautiful. Everything we experience is a gift, a present we should cherish and pass on to those we love." ~ Alice Herz-Sommer
- "Nevertheless, our constant efforts to lower our estimate of the present world should not lead us to hate life or to be ungrateful toward God. For this life, though it is full of countless miseries, deserves to be reckoned among the divine blessings which should not be despised. Therefore, if we discover nothing of God's goodness in it, we are already guilty of no small ingratitude toward him." ~ John Calvin
- "Even when I'm sick and depressed, I love life." ~ Arthur Rubinstein
- "Life is beautiful. You have to be thankful that we are living. Wherever you look is beauty. I know about the bad things, but I look for the good things." ~ Alice Herz-Sommer
- "I'm not living the life I thought I would lead, but it does have meaning, purpose. There is love... there is joy... there is laughter." ~ Christopher Reeve
- "I’m bored’ is a useless thing to say. I mean, you live in a great, big, vast world that you’ve seen none percent of. Even the inside of your own mind is endless; it goes on forever, inwardly, do you understand? The fact that you’re alive is amazing, so you don’t get to say ‘I’m bored." ~ Louis C. K.
- "A dream is what makes people love life even when it is painful." ~ Theodore Zeldin
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness