40+ Insightful Short Bible Quotes to Enlight Your Days in God's BlessingsJun 26, 2021 03:00 AM Insightful Short Bible Quotes - Photo by James Chan from Pixabay
Tripboba.com - Many of us find our greatest strength in God. And so do these brief bible verses, it serves as a reminder of that power in them.
So, whether you're searching for bible verses to include in your daily prayers, for your Christmas cards, or just to present as a loving reminder to a family member, you'll find a variety of short bible quotes here.
Here you go!
Famous Short Bible Quotes
These short bible quotes will help you to find encouragement and strength to continue life. Read and share!
- “We love because he first loved us.” - 1 John 4:19
- “Rejoice always, ” - 1 Thessalonians 5:16
- “Brethren, pray for us.” - 1 Thessalonians 5:25
- “For we live by faith, not by sight.” - 2 Corinthians 5:7
- "And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you.” - Ephesians 4:32
- “For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.” - Galatians 3:26
- “Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.” - James 4:8
- “I and My Father are one.” - John 10:30
- “Let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.” - Matthew 5:16
- "Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!” - Philippians 4:4
- “Without counsel, plans go awry, But in the multitude of counselors they are established.” - Proverbs 15:22
- “To answer before listening – that is folly and shame.” - Proverbs 18:13
- “This is the day the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it.” - Psalm 118:24
- “Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path.” - Psalm 119:105
Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.” - Psalm 136:1
Short Bible Quotes About Family
religious quotes are short, sweet, and simple. They help to both strengthen the ties of the family while also cementing your bond to God.
Find them below:
- “Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good.” – Romans 12:9
- “So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.” – 1 Corinthians 13:13
- “We love because he first loved us.” – 1 John 4:19
- “And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them.” – Luke 6:31
the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body
you were called to peace. And be thankful.” – Colossians 3:15
- “God is our refuge and strength, a helper who is always found in times of trouble.” – Psalm 46:1
- “The Lord watch between you and me, when we are out of one another’s sight.” – Genesis 31:49
- “As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you; and you will be comforted over Jerusalem.” – Isaiah 66:13
- “Fathers, do not embitter your children, or they will become discouraged.” – Colossians 3:21
- “She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.” – Proverbs 31:25
- “A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity.” – Proverbs 17:17
- “Children’s children are a crown to the aged, and parents are the pride of their children.” – Proverbs 17:6
- “Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.” –Mark 10:9
- “My son, if your heart is wise, then my heart will be glad indeed.” – Proverbs 23:15
Short Bible Quotes About Love
you believe in love? There are plenty of Short Bible Quotes about love
that explain the depth of God’s love for us. Here are some of them.
so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever
lives in love lives in God, and God in them." - 1 John 4:16
- "We love because He first loved us." - 1 John 4:19
- "Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good." - Romans 12:9
- "My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you." - John 15:12
- "No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us." - 1 John 4:12
no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one
another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law." - Romans 13:8
what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called
children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not
know us is that it did not know him." - 1 John 3:1
- "I therefore, a
prisoner for the Lord, urge you to walk in a manner worthy of the
calling to which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness,
with patience, bearing with one another in love." - Ephesians 4:1-2
- "Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins." - 1 Peter 4:8
- "And may the Lord make you increase and abound in love for one another and for all, as we do for you." - 1 Thessalonians 3:12
- "Whoever pursues righteousness and kindness will find life, righteousness, and honor." - Proverbs 21:21
Short Bible Quotes About Strength
Read and find inner power within these Short Bible Quotes about strength.
the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same
attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had.” - Romans 15:5
- “She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.” - Proverbs 31:25
- “Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.” - Thessalonians 5:11
lift up my eyes to the mountains—where does my help come from? My help
comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.” - Psalm 121:1-2
- "Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength." - Nehemiah 8:10
Lord is my strength and my song; he has given me victory. This is my
God, and I will praise him— my father’s God, and I will exalt him." -
- "Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be
afraid. The Lord, the Lord, is my strength and my song; he has become my
salvation." - Isaiah 12:2
- "And the God of all grace, who called you
to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while,
will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast." - 1
- "I can do all this through him who gives me "Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always." - 1 Chronicles 16:11
Sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a
deer, he enables me to tread on the heights." - Habakkuk 3:19
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness
36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!
36 Instagram Story Questions to Get Closer With Your Followers