40 Life is Short Quotes to Remind Us to Live a Fulfilling LifeFeb 09, 2021 05:15 PM Photo by João Ferreira from Unsplash
Tripboba.com - We are only given one time to live our life. And living it fully is one thing that we can do to enjoy it.
Everyone’s life is different from the others, some live until they’re old and some others have to go when they’re young. But one thing for sure, we don’t know how short or long our life will be, so it's best to enjoy it as much as we can.
Tripboba has compiled life is short quotes that can be a great reminder for you to run the life that you want. Keep scrolling and find the life is short quotes that can inspire, motivate, and teach you about what’s important in your life. So, here are 40 life is short quotes to remind us to appreciate our life.
Life is Too Short QuotesPhoto by Helena Lopes from Unsplash
1. “After all, life is too short to be anything but happy.” ― Karl Marx
2. “Don't be afraid to make mistakes. But if you do, make new ones. Life is too short to make the wrong choice twice.” ― Joyce Rachelle
3. “So have adventures. Go exploring. Drive around at midnight. Feel the wind running through your hair. Life is so short, my darling. And there's no day like today.” ― Morgan Matson
4. “Understand that this life is short and precious. Engage in activities that shift your attention to positivity and something opposite to your burdens. Rejuvenate yourself and restart your pursuit with full vigor every day.” ― Abhishek Ratna,
5. “Life is too short for unreality and you don’t owe anybody anything - especially your time, energy, and attention.” ― Oli Anderson,
6. “At some point your candle will go out, so make use of the light.”― Shaun Hick
7. “As you grow older, you’ll find the only things you regret are the things you didn’t do.” ― Zachary Scott
8. “Life is too short, or too long, for me to allow myself the luxury of living it so badly.” ― Paulo Coelho
9. “We only have one life and one body to care of, and we better do it right. You never know what tomorrow may bring and so we better live this life the best we can and be grateful for everything we have.” ― Novak Djokovic
10. “All things that live, die. This is why you must find joy in the living, while the time is yours, and not fear the end. To deny this is to deny life. To fear this... is to fear life.” ― Joe Kelly
Quotes About Life is Short
11. “Life is too short as we all know it to be. So why dare to spend it trying to live up to other people's worldly expectations of you?” ― Edmond Mbiaka
12. “How many millions of times the sentence ‘Life is short’ has been repeated in the human history? But nevertheless we all live as if we have millions of years! Oh, how silly!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
13. “Our time in this life is limited. And how we respect that time will create a greater possibility for fulfillment.” ― Ruben Papian
14. “Live every day as if it were going to be your last; for one day you're sure to be right.” ― Harry Morant
15. “Embrace your uniqueness. Time is much too short to be living someone else's life.” ― Kobi Yamada
16. “Life is too short to spend your time avoiding failure. ― Michael Bloomberg”
17. “Tomorrow is promised to no one. Prioritize today accordingly.” ― Gina Greenlee
18. “Life is a first impression. You get one shot at it. Make it everlasting.” ― J.R. Rim
19. “Life is too short for unreality and you don’t owe anybody anything - especially your time, energy, and attention.” ― Oli Anderson
20. “Life is short, and if we enjoy every moment of every day, then we will be happy no matter what happens or what changes along the way.” ― Gretchen Bleiler
As a human, our life is not always rainbows and butterflies. Sometimes, we forget that our life is too short to focus on something that we don’t like and forget that we don’t have all the time in the world.
One of the things that can make us realize is a reminder that life is short, and reading life is short quotes is a good way to help us refocused on what’s good in life. Hopefully, the life is short quotes above can help you to find the meaning and purpose of your life.
Life is Short Quotes LovePhoto by C Technical from Pexels
We all should love ourselves before we love others. It's good to care about others, but yourself is your number one priority. And these life is short quotes can be a reminder for you to love yourself more.
21. “Life is short. Don’t ignore a relative or friend because of the cost of a phone call. You’ll only live to regret it.” ― Wayne Gerard Trotman
22. “Life is short. Break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly. Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile…” ― Juvy Ann
23. “Life is too short to be anything but happy. So kiss slowly. Love deeply. Forgive quickly. Take chances and never have regrets. Forget the past but remember what it taught you.”― Abhishek Shukla
24. “Life is short; love is longer.” ― Kamand Kojouri
25.“Yes, life is short, the roads are very difficult, but our love for life is greater than all these negativities!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
26. “Life is too short to hate anything. I am too busy to love and enjoy everything.” ― Debasish Mridha
27. “Be silly. Have fun. Love the people who treat you right, forget the ones who don’t. Regret nothing. Believe everything happens for a purpose… and seek that purpose! ― Karen Salmansohn
28. “Every day has been so short, every hour so fleeting, every minute so filled with the life I love that time for me has fled on too swift a wing.” ― Aga Khan III
29. “Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly. love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that makes you smile.” ― Mark Twain
30. “Life is short take risks, love someone, pray daily, make as many great memories as possible, laugh often, and be accomplished.” ― Anurag Prakash Ray
31. “Life's too short not to spend every waking moment doing something you love.”― Joely Sue Burkhart
32. “Life is too short, the world is too big and God's love is too great to live ordinary.“ ― Christine Caine
33. “One must give value to their existence by behaving as if one’s very existence were a work of art. Friedrich Nietzsche.
34. “Life is short, and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us. Oh be swift to love, make haste to be kind.” ― Henri Frederic Amiel
35. “What I do know is that life is too short not to say how you feel to the people you love. “ ― Kristina McMorris
Life is Short Memorable Quotes
36. “You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off of you. ― Maya Angelou
37. “Forgive, forget. Bear with the faults of others as you would have them bear with yours. Be patient and understanding. Life is too short to be vengeful or malicious.“ ― Phillip Brooks
38. “Even if you cannot change all the people around you, you can change the people you choose to be around. Life is too short to waste your time on people who don’t respect, appreciate, and value you. Spend your life with people who make you smile, laugh, and feel loved. ― Roy T. Bennett
39. “We both know Life is short. Too short to waste a single second with anyone who doesn’t appreciate and value you. ― Sarah Dessen
40. “Life is too short. Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. Laugh when you can. Apologize when you should and let go of what you can't change.”― Unknown
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness
36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!
36 Instagram Story Questions to Get Closer With Your Followers