40 Meaningful Flower Quotes to Express Your FeelingsFeb 08, 2021 03:15 PM 40 Meaningful Flower Quotes - Photo by cottonbro from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Valentine's day is right around the corner! What are you planning to give for your beloved this year? How about giving a bucket of beautiful flowers?
“Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature.” once said by Gerard De Nerval. If you still don't have an idea which flower to give. you can consider choosing flowers based on the color. Every color and kind of flower carries a different meaning to interpret. Not only valentines, but you can also express your love to your friend, couple, or family whenever it is.
To help you choose the right flower and also notes to express your love on a special day, Tripboba has collected 40 beautiful flower quotes. Pick one of the best colors as well as one of these flower quotes that best express your feeling!
Flower Inspirational Quotes
Here are the most inspirational flower quotes compiled by Tripboba to inspire your love and life:
- “Love is the flower you’ve got to let grow.” – John Lennon
- “Life is the flower for which love is the honey.” – Victor Hugo
- “A rose can never be a sunflower, and a sunflower can never be a rose. All flowers are beautiful in their own way, and that’s like women too.” – Miranda Kerr
- “Love is flower like; Friendship is like a sheltering tree.” – Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- “The rose is the flower and handmaiden of love – the lily, her fair associate, is the emblem of beauty and purity.” – Dorothea Dix
- “Flowers don’t worry about how they’re going to bloom. They just open up and turn toward the light and that makes them beautiful.” Jim Carrey
- “Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature.” – Gerard de Nerval
- “The flower that follows the sun does so even in cloudy days.” – Robert Leighton
- “Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them.” – A.A. Milne
- “Flowers whisper “Beauty!” to the world, even as they fade, wilt, fall.” – Dr. SunWolf
Wild Flower Quotes
Do you know that wildflower can also be meaningful? Yes, it does have a deep meaning. And here are some flower quotes to represent it.
- “Wildflowers can't be controlled, and neither can the girl with a soul boundless as the sky, and a spirit as free and wild as the ocean.” Melody Lee, Moon Gypsy
- “Even the tiniest of flowers can have the toughest roots.” Shannon M Mullen, See What Flowers
- “They are wildflowers. They would not want a name.” Silas House & Neela Vaswani, Same Sun Here
Daisy Flower Quotes
Who wouldn't agree on the beauty of the daisy flower? But, do you know the deep meaning of daisy? These daisy flower quotes will help you.
- “Daisies, simple and sweet. Daisies are the way to win my heart.” Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind
- “Daisies are like sunshine to the ground." Drew Barrymore
- “A daisy blooming in a desert is worth more than a rose blossoming in a rainforest." Matshona Dhliwayo
- “Stars are the daisies the begem the blue fields of the sky." David Macbeth Moir
Purple Flower Quotes
Choose to buy purple flowers? Here are some flower quotes to impress your love based on the meaning of purple:
- “Everything changes when a man becomes purple” Charlie McDonnell
- “Purple is the last of the rainbow colors, so it means I will love and trust u for a long time” Kim Taehyung
- "Purple haze all in my eyes, don't know if it's day or night. You got me blowin', blowin' my mind. Is it tomorrow or just the end of time?" Jimi Hendrix
- “Mine the long night, the secret place where lovers meet. In long embrace in purple dark, in silvered kiss forget the world and grasp your bliss." A. S. Byatt
- “Purple Haze all in my brain, lately things just don't seem the same. Acting funny but I don't know why. Excuse me while I kiss the sky." Jimi Hendrix
Yellow Flower Quotes
If you’re thinking about giving yellow flowers as a gift, you may want to write one of these inspirational flower quotes:
- “Yellow is the perceived color of sunshine. It is associated with joy, happiness, intellect, and energy.” Marcia Moses
- “How lovely yellow is! It stands for the sun.” Vincent Van Gogh
- “Daffodils are yellow trumpets of spring” Richard L. Ratliff
- "We find from experience that yellow excites a warm and agreeable impression … The eye is gladdened, the heart expanded and cheered, a glow seems at once to breathe toward us.” Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- “Well, my favorite color I guess I would say yellow.” Fran Drescher
- "There is no blue without yellow and without orange.” Vincent Van Gogh
White Flower Quotes
Do you know what white color symbolizes? It represents purity. Give your beloved white flowers and express your pure love through them.
- “Just as white light consists of colored rays, so reverence for life contains all the components of ethics: love, kindliness, sympathy, empathy, peacefulness, and power to forgive." Albert Schweitzer
- “True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart." Honoré de Balzac
- “The red rose whispers of passion, And the white rose breathes of love; O, the red rose is a falcon, And the white rose is a dove." John Boyle O’Reilly
- “There is a garden in her eyes where roses and white lilies flow." Thomas Campion
- “But who will watch my lilies, When their blossoms open white? By day the sun shall be sentry, And the moon and the stars by night!" Bayard Taylor
Friendship Flower Quotes
Want to show your love for your best friend? Here are some inspirational flower quotes for your BFF.
- "A good friend is like a four-leaf clover; hard to find and lucky to have." Irish Proverb
- "The language of friendship is not words but meanings." Henry David Thoreau
- "Friends are like flowers. They fill the world with beauty." Celeste Barnard
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart.” Helen Keller
- “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” Marcel Proust
- “A single rose can be my garden…a single friend, my world.” Leo Buscaglia
- “Real friendship, like real poetry, is extremely rare — and precious as a pearl.” Tahar Ben Jelloun
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness