40+ Memorable The Goonies Quotes To Bring Back Your Childhood Memories!Aug 05, 2021 09:34 PM Photo by screenrant.com
Tripboba.com - The Goonies is a classic kids movie with fascinating pirate-themed adventure. Released in 1985, the movie showcase the brave kids to defend their house from the treasure hunts. This movie is all time favorite for family. These are some of The Goonies quotes to inspire you and motivate your days.
The Goonies Quotes
If you love watching classic movies, The Goonies is the best choice. The movie has pretty strong characters showcased with bravery kids to save their home. These The Goonies quotes will take you back in time with its classic and adventurous story. Let's check 'em out!
- "Bran, God put that rock there for a reason... and I don't think you should move it." – Stephanie.
- "Do the truffle shuffle!" – Clark Devereaux (Mouth).
- "Goonies never say die!" – Mikey.
- "Heh, if you hit the wrong note, we'll all B flat!" – Mikey.
- "Hey, you guys!" – Looney Fratelli.
- "I can’t tell if it’s an A sharp or if it’s a B flat!" – Andy.
- "I feel like I’m babysitting except I’m not getting paid." – Stephanie.
- "I'm gonna hit you so hard that when you wake up your clothes will be out of style!" – Brand.
- "In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog." – Lawrence Cohen (Chunk).
- "In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play." – Chunk.
- "Is this supposed to be water?" – Mama Fratelli.
- Mikey: "How long have you guys been standing there?" // Brand: "Long enough, Mikey. Long enough." – The Goonies.
- Mikey: "Let's..." // Andy: "-get out of..." // Data: "-here!" // Stef: "Like now!" – The Goonies
- Mikey: "What are you doing? Those tires cost $500. They're his most favorite thing in the world." // Mouth: "Now they're his most flattest thing in the world. Let's go!" – The Goonies.
- "More amazing than the time you saved those old people from that nursing home fire, right?" – Brandon Walsh.
- "Okay, Brand. Michael Jackson didn't come over to my house to use the bathroom. But his sister did." – Lawrence Cohen (Chunk).
- "There's... there's... there's... bullet holes... in the c-c-car!" – Lawrence Cohen (Chunk).
- "This is ridiculous. It’s crazy. I feel like I’m babysitting, except I’m not getting paid." – Steph.
- "When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out." – Lawrence Cohen (Chunk).
- "You guys, I'm hungry. I know when my stomach growls there's trouble." – Lawrence Cohen (Chunk).
Quotes From The GooniesPhoto by screenrant.com
The Goonies quotes are the best inspiration to fight back in an adventurous journey. The adventure story of this movie will make you want to do the same, hunting treasure. Let's check these other quotes below!
- Andy: "Brand is being so sweet to me." // Stef: "Oh, come on. Come on. Where are you? You are in the clouds and we are in a basement!" – The Goonies.
- "But right now they gotta do what's right for them, 'cause it's their time. Their time, up there. Down here it's our time. It's our time down here. That's all over the second we ride up Troy's bucket." – Mikey.
- "But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life." – Lawrence Cohen (Chunk).
- "Cruisin the coast, down in some brews, but nooo... somebody's older brother had to go and screw it up... by flunking his driver's test." – Clark Devereaux.
- Elgin Perkins: "Is your mommy here?" // Brandon Walsh: "No, sir. Actually, she's out at the market buying Pampers for all us kids." – The Goonies.
- "Hello, sheriff. I'm at the Lighthouse Lounge, and I want to report, well, a murder." – Lawrence Cohen (Chunk).
- "Hi, Willie. Oh, I'm Mike Walsh. You've been expecting me, haven't you? Well, I made it. I beat you. I got here in one piece... so far." – Mikey.
- "I like the dark. I love the dark. But I hate nature. I hate nature!" – Lawrence Cohen (Chunk).
- Mikey: "Pee break! Who's gotta go?" // Mikey: "Okay, this is the little boys' room, and that cave over there is the little girls' room." // Mikey: "Brand, where are you going?" // Brand: "This is the men's room." – The Goonies.
- "Pinchers of Peril! Hey guys, I'm saved by my Pinchers of Peril!" – Richard Wang.
- "That's what I said, booby traps!" – Richard Wang.
- "This one, this one right here. This was my dream, my wish. And it didn’t come true. So I’m taking it back. I’m taking them all back." – Clark Devereaux.
- "When they wreck our house, I hope they make it a sand trap." – Brandon Walsh.
- "Yeah, and I bet it was even more amazing than the time you ate your weight in Godfather’s pizza, right?" – Mouth.
- "Yeah, but you know what? This one, this one right here. This was my dream, my wish. And it didn't come true. So I'm taking it back. I'm taking them all back." – Clark Devereaux.
Famous Goonies Quotes
If you're needing more for The Goonies quotes, these lists below are some of the best of the movie. You can tell that the movie was as adventurous as kids' minds back then. Let's check 'em out!
- Andy: "I can’t tell if it’s an “A sharp” or if it’s a “B flat”!" // Mikey: "Heh, if you hit the wrong note, we’ll all “B flat!”"
- "Chester Copperpot. Chester Copperpot… (Out loud) Chester Copperpot! Don’t you guys see? Don’t you realize? He was a pro. He never made it this far. Look how far we’ve come. We’ve got a chance." – Mikey
- "Don’t you realize? The next time you see the sky, it’ll be over another town. The next time you take a test, it’ll be in some other school. Our parents, they want the best of stuff for us. But right now, they got to do what’s right for them because it’s their time. Their time! Up there! Down here, it’s our time. It’s our time down here. That’s all over the second we ride up “Troy’s bucket.”" – Mikey
- Elgin Perkins: "Is your mommy here?" // Brandon Walsh: "No, sir. Actually, she’s out at the market buying Pampers for all us kids."
- "Goonies never say die!" – Mikey
- "Home? What home? In a couple more hours, it ain’t gonna be home anymore. Come on, guys, this is our time. Our last chance to see if there really is any rich stuff. We’ve got to." – Mikey
- "I hit the wrong note. I’m not Liberace, you know!" – Andy
- "Listen, okay? You guys will never believe me. There were two cop cars, okay? And they were chasing this four-wheel deal, this really neat ORV, and there were bullets flying all over the place. It was the most amazing thing I ever saw!" – Chunk
- "Lookit! I got an idea. Why don’t we just put chocolate all over the floor and let Chunk eat his way through?" – Mouth
- "Man, you smell like Phys. Ed." – Chuck
- Mouth: "Come on, Brand! Slip her the tongue!" // Stef: "Oh, that’s disgusting. Now I can’t even look."
- Mouth: "Is this supposed to be water?" // Mama Fratelli: "It’s wet, ain’t it? Drink it!"
- "The only thing we serve here is tongue! Do you boys like tongue?" – Mama Fratelli
- "This is ridiculous. It’s crazy. I feel like I’m babysitting, except I’m not getting paid." – Stef
- "Yeah, but you know what? This one, this one right here. This was my dream, my wish. And it didn’t come true. So I’m taking it back. I’m taking them all back." – Mouth
Best Goonies QuotesPhoto by screenrant.com
The Goonies quotes below are some of its best that you can be inspired by. The classic kids movie will bring your childhood memories. Let's take a look!
- "Because they might have daddy long legs and um, dead things, Mikey. DEAD THINGS!" – Chunk
- "Brandon Walsh! If you don’t bring those kids back, I’m going to commit Hare Krishna!" – Irene Walsh
- "Brandon, I want you to keep your brother inside. I don’t want him to catch a cold." – Irene Walsh
- "Come on, Walsh. We don’t have all day. There are 50 more houses to tear down after yours." – Troy Perkins
- "Dad! Dad! It’s my marble bag. The Fratellis forgot to check it. I emptied out all of my marbles and put the jewels in. We don’t have to leave the boondocks!" – Mikey
- "Do you think your Mom is going to notice? Notice that the statue’s penis is missing." – Chunk
- "Hey! I bet you guys think I was going to drop it, huh? I know you would think that from good ol’ Chunk." – Chunk
- "I don’t like that language, but that’s exactly what you’re going to be in, and you Data." – Irene Walsh
- "I swear on my life! They’ve got an…an ‘IT!’ A giant ‘IT!’ When it came into the light, it was all gross and distorted, and, and…" -- Mikey
- "I’m serious, Brandon! That’s not funny. If he takes one step outside and you’ll be in the deepest, absolutely the deepest, shi, shi, shi…" – Irene Walsh
- "If God made it that way, you’d all be pissing in your faces!" – Brandon Walsh
- "Look at this. They’ve got Mississippi Mud, and they’ve got Chocolate Eruption, and they’ve got what?" – Chunk
- "Mikey, Mikey, this ain’t the kind of place you want to go to the bathroom in." – Chunk
- "Pants and shirts go in the… oh, forget about it. Just throw everything into cardboard boxes. Clark, can you really translate all that?" – Irene Walsh
- "The marijuana goes in the top drawer. The cocaine and speed go in the second drawer. And the heroin goes in the bottom drawer. Always separate the drugs." – Mouth
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness