40 Motivational Quotes on Positive Thinking to Inspire Your DaysFeb 25, 2021 11:36 PM 40 Motivational Quotes on Positive Thinking - Photo by ino Crescoli from Pixabay
Tripboba.com - A positive person is someone who acts positively and also thinking positively. They will spread the positive vibes wherever they are. You can start boosting your positive vibes by loading yourself up with these positive thinking quotes and sayings. We've compiled these quotes on positive thinking. Hope you'll get the inspiration and encouragement to see the bright side in life.
Without further ado, here are quotes on positive thinking to brighten your day. Let's get motivated together with Tripboba!
Inspirational Quotes on Positive ThinkingRead these uplifting quotes on positive thinking and get yourself inspired to live positively. Below are some inspiring quotes on positive thinking and positive thinking for you!
Good Quotes on Positive Thinking
definitely okay if you sometimes think about the bad sides. You actually need it. But, filling yourself too much with negative thinking will only eat you up. Here is a list of quotes on positive thinking to inspire you:
- “A man sees in the world what he carries in his heart.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” –Alice Walker
- “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” ― Roy T. Bennett
- “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.” – Albert Einstein
- “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” – Helen Keller
- “When you go through a negative situation, don’t think about it. Make it positive.” – Yoko Ono
- “I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.” – Muhammad Ali
positive thinking quotes about greatness
- “The greatest source of happiness is the ability to be grateful at all times.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Life becomes easier and more beautiful when we can see the good in other people.” ― Roy T. Bennett
- “There is strange comfort in knowing that no matter what happens today, the Sun will rise again tomorrow.” ― Aaron Lauritsen
- "I do not believe in taking the right decision, I take a decision and make it right.”― Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- “Believing in negative thoughts is the single greatest obstruction to success.”― Charles F. Glassman
- "Today’s present is tomorrow’s past, so make this present a beautiful one.”― Luffina Lourduraj
- “Do good, live in the most positive and joyful way possible every day.”― Roy T. Bennett
Bible Quotes on Positive Thinking
you are a Christian, you may find these Bible verses to be a reminder of how much Christ and the strength of God =has given to you as a child.
Knowing that He has set out the best for you, you will eventually understand the current condition you are facing and think positively.
Here is a list of quotes on positive thinking to remind yourself!
we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself
intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words.” - Romans 8:26
the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in
thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.” - Psalm 19:14
then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above,
where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God. Set your mind on
things above, not on things on the earth.” - Colossians 3:1-2
- “The power of the tongue is life and death—those who love to talk will eat what it produces.” - Proverbs 18:21
- “Anxiety weighs down the heart of a man, but a good word cheers it up.” - Proverbs 12:25
- “Being cheerful keeps you healthy. It is slow death to be gloomy all the time.” - Proverbs 17:22
My eyes stay open through the watches of the night, that I may meditate on your promises.” - Psalm 119:148
- “Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.” - Proverbs 16:24
Motivational Short Quotes on Positive Thinking
Read and get inspired by these motivational quotes about positivity. Let's see the bright side!
- "Be Positive, Patient and Persistent." - Unknown
- “To be an overachiever you have to be an over-believer.” – Dabo Swinney
- "At some point, you just have to decide you’re going to be confident. Then, as you do, you’re going to have more success.” – Mike Leach
- Being what most people think is realistic is only a way of justifying negative thinking. Go for something great.” – Dr. Bob Rotella
- “There’s nothing more important than attitude, and it’s YOUR choice.” – Mike Krzyzewski
- “Confidence is contagious. So is lack of confidence.” – Vince Lombardi
- “I don’t think anything is unrealistic if you believe you can do it.” – Mike Ditka
- "Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation.” – Michael Jordan
- "Even if you stumble, you’re still moving forward." – Victor Kiam
- "Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise." – Victor Hugo
Funny Quotes on Positive Thinking
We've also compile a lisr of funny quotes on positive thinking to show you the bright and funny sides!
- "I cannot afford to waste my time making money." - Louis Agassiz
- "If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito." - Dalai Lama
- "Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there." - Will Rogers
- "The great thing about getting older is that you don’t lose all the other ages you’ve been." - Madeleine L’Engle
- "Want is a growing giant whom the coat of Have was never large enough to cover." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day." - A.A. Milne
- "Who is more foolish? The fool or the fool that follows him?" - Alec Guinness
- "There’s power in looking silly and not caring that you do." - Amy Poehler
- "The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness