40 Quotes About Missing Someone that Describes the Feeling of LongingMar 01, 2021 11:54 PM Photo by Adrien Olichon from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Missing someone is one of the hardest feelings that a person can experience. Sometimes, the feeling is so overwhelming that you can’t express and describe it. With these quotes about missing someone, you might find some comfort, and might you might also be able to relate. It will not be easy, but these quotes about missing someone will surely help you to make peace with your loneliness.
Read the quotes about missing someone that Tripboba has gathered below that you can relate to when you can’t explain it yourself.
Quotes About Missing Someone You LovedPixabay - Photo by goodinteractive
Missing someone that you loved is hard, especially if you can no longer with that person. Here are quotes about missing someone you loved that you might be able to relate to.
- “If you cannot hold me in your arms, then hold my memory in high regard.
- And if I cannot be in your life, then at least let me live in your heart.” ― Ranata Suzuki
- “That’s the worst way to miss somebody. When they’re right beside you and you miss them anyway.” ― Pittacus Lore
- “I wonder if that’s just how it feels to miss someone so bad – like being stabbed in the gut a little bit, each time you think of them.” ― Kate Ellison
- “Every ray of sunshine, every drop of rain, every tear that falls, you are with me for I carry you in my heart forever.” ― Heather Wolf
- “It's strange how many ways there are to miss someone. You miss the things they did and who they were, but you also miss who you were to them. The way everything you said and did was beautiful or entertaining or important. How much you mattered.” ― Robin Roe
- “If you think about someone you've loved and lost, you are already with them.” ― Jodi Picoult
- “It's hard when you miss people. But you know if you miss them, that means you're lucky. It means you had someone special in your life, someone worth missing.” ― Nikki Schiefelbein
- “It's wild to miss someone so much, and yet in order to care for them you have to constantly say goodbye.” ― Elizabeth Acevedo
- “When we miss someone, often, what we really miss is the part of us that with this someone awakens.” ― Luigina Sgarro
- “Sometimes the tender breeze can help us in feeling the presence of someone by bringing us their fragrance.” ― Avijeet Das
- “I miss him for all the things he forgot to see in himself & if I'm lucky fate will help us rekindle a flame that never got set alight in the first place.” ― Nikki Rowe
- “Remembering our loved ones is breathing life into their fading images, that we might once more see their faces and pass along a tearful “I miss you.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
- “I miss your voice because it is a symphony; your scent because it is a treasure; your smile because it is a jewel; your hug because it is a masterpiece; and your kiss because it is a miracle.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
- “When you miss your loved one, remember the beautiful moments you’ve had with them. And when your heart swells, cuddle your pillow and let your tears soothe the pain.” ― Anoir Ou-Chad
- “It's as though you had lost an arm or leg but still instinctively reach out to feel your missing limb or try to walk again, placing your entire weight on something that no longer is there.” ― Zeina Kassem
Let your feeling out with quotes about missing someone. Read more below to find out more.
Quotes About Missing Someone Who Has Passed AwayPhoto by Ron Lach from Pexels
It is impossible to meet someone who has already passed. Sometimes the feeling of missing that someone is so overwhelming. Below are quotes about missing someone who has passed away that might give you some comfort.
- “As a child, I was very careful not to erase my mother's writing on the chalkboard because I would miss her.”
- ― Joyce Rachelle
- “My mind is still having trouble wrapping itself around the fact that you are gone.” — Katherine Mullin
- “The pain of missing you, is a beautiful reminder, of the joy of loving you.” — Dean Jackson
- “I miss you in ways that not even words can understand.” — Gemma Troy
- “Nothing makes a room feel emptier than wanting someone in it.” — Calla Quinn
- “It is lonely here and I miss your light.” — Ranata Suzuki
- “Your absence has gone through me like thread through a needle. Everything I do stitched with its color.” — W.S. Merwin
- “My world is thinning and it’s all because of one person I’m missing.” — Sanober Khan
- “We only part to meet again.” — John Gay
- “I miss you deeply, unfathomably, senselessly, terribly.” — Franz Kafka
- “You left, and my heart is a ceaseless sermon of loneliness.” — Jaesse Tyler
- “I think about you constantly whether it’s with my mind or my heart.” — Terri Guillemets
- “Not a day goes by that I don’t look at your picture and smile. Or cry. Or both.” — Dean Jackson
- “The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.” — Nicholas Sparks
- “Missing someone gets easier every day because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will.” — Unknown
- “I felt I was leaving a piece of my soul behind the moment you left. And every second that passes, I miss you like that, times a million.” — J.A. Hass
- “You’re everywhere except right here and it hurts.”— Rupi Kaur
- “The world is very quiet without you around.” — Lemony Snicket
- “There is not a single moment in any day that I do not find myself missing you.” — Allef Vinicius
- “Every parting is a form of death, as every reunion is a type of heaven.” — Tryon Edwards
Let your feeling out with quotes about missing someone just like above.
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness