40 Revolutionary Lenin Quotes to Get You into the Mind of The First Head of The Soviet StateAug 03, 2021 11:15 PM Lenin Quotes - Photo by britannica.com
Tripboba.com - Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov, better known by his alias Lenin, was a Russian revolutionary, politician, and political theorist. He served as the first and founding head of government of Soviet Russia from 1917 to 1924 and of the Soviet Union from 1922 to 1924.
Lenin was born to a middle-class family in Simbirsk. He embraced revolutionary socialist politics after his brother was executed in 1887. Knowing his background, it isn’t surprising that a lot of these Vladimir Lenin quotes had to do with politics, the middle class, and society.
In this segment, get a glimpse of his political and philosophical views with Tripboba’s handpicked collection of Lenin quotes. Our Lenin quotes include socialism VS democracy and some of his other famous quotes.
Vladimir Lenin quotes
Lenin famous quotes
- Lenin quotes on youth
“Give me just one generation of youth, and I'll transform the whole world.”
"Give me your four year olds, and in a generation I will build a socialist state."
- "We can and must write in a language which sows among the masses hate, revulsion, and scorn toward those who disagree with us."
- "Why should freedom of speech and freedom of press be allowed? Why should a government which is doing what it believes to be right allow itself to be criticized? It would not allow opposition by lethal weapons. Ideas are much more fatal things than guns. Why should any man be allowed to buy a printing press and disseminate pernicious opinions calculated to embarrass the government?"
- "Truth is the most precious thing. That's why we should ration it."
- "People always have been and they always will be stupid victims of deceit and self-deception in politics."
- "As an ultimate objective, "peace" simply means communist world control."
- "It is, of course, much easier to shout, abuse, and howl than to attempt to relate, to explain."
- "You must have your heart on fire and your brain on ice."
- "Three keys to success: read, read, read."
- "There can be nothing more abominable than religion."
- "There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen."
- "Of all the arts, for us the cinema is the most important."
- "It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed."
- "Free speech is a bourgeois prejudice."
- "You must act with all energy. Mass searches. Execution for concealing arms."
- "Trust is good, but control is better."
- "How can you make a revolution without executions?"
Lenin quotes about America and democracy
- "America has become one of the foremost countries in regard to the depth of the abyss which lies between the handful of arrogant multimillionaires who wallow in filth and luxury, and the millions of working people who constantly live on the verge of pauperism."
- “Germany will militarize herself out of existence, England will expand herself out of existence, and America will spend herself out of existence.”
- “While the State exists, there can be no freedom. When there is freedom there will be no State.”
- “Democracy for an insignificant minority, democracy for the rich -- that is the democracy of capitalist society.”
- “But democracy is by no means a limit one may not overstep; it is only one of the stages in the course of development from feudalism to capitalism, and from capitalism to Communism.”
- “Politics is the most concentrated expression of economics.”
- “Bourgeois democracy is democracy of pompous phrases, solemn words, exuberant promises and the high-sounding slogans of freedom and equality. But, in fact, it screens the non-freedom and inferiority of women, the non-freedom and inferiority of the toilers and exploited.”
- “If democracy, in essence, means the abolition of class domination, then why should not a socialist minister charm the whole bourgeois world by orations on class collaboration?”
- “In capitalist society we have a democracy that is curtailed, wretched, false, a democracy only for the rich, for the minority. The dictatorship of the proletariat, the period of transition to communism, will for the first time create democracy for the people, for the majority, along with the necessary suppression of the exploiters, of the minority.”
- Vladimir Lenin quotes how to destroy the west
“The best way to destroy the capitalist system is to debauch the currency.”
"The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation."
Lenin quotes on socialism
- “The goal of socialism is communism.”
- “We can and must write in a language which sows among the masses hate, revulsion, and scorn toward those who disagree with us.”
- “One man with a gun can control 100 without one.”
- “Atheism is a natural and inseparable part of Marxism, of the theory and practice of scientific socialism. Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism.”
- “One of the basic conditions for the victory of socialism is the arming of the workers Communist and the disarming of the bourgeoisie the middle class.”
- “Medicine is the keystone of the arch of socialism.”
- “We must not depict socialism as if socialists will bring it to us on a plate all nicely dressed. That will never happen. Not a single problem of the class struggle has ever been solved in history except by violence. When violence is exercised by the working people, by the mass of exploited against the exploiters -- then we are for it!”
- “It is not national interests we are upholding - we claim that the interests of socialism, the interests of world socialism, rank higher than national interests, higher than the interests of the state. We are defenders of the socialist fatherland.”
- “Whoever wants to reach socialism by any other path than that of political democracy will inevitably arrive at conclusions that are absurd and reactionary both in the economic and the political sense.”
- “No mercy for these enemies of the people, the enemies of socialism, the enemies of the working people! War to the death against the rich and their hangers-on, the bourgeois intellectuals; war on the rogues, the idlers and the rowdies!”
- “Democracy is indispensable to socialism.”
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness