40 Best Status Quotes for Your Social Media PostsFeb 08, 2021 02:00 PM Photo by Kaylee Brayne from Unsplash
Tripboba.com - Nowadays, social media has become a part of many people’s life. Many people like to share their story through their status update on social media. One of the most posted things that people share on their social media is quotes from famous books, songs, and movies.
By sharing quotes, people also share their feelings without having to explain them. And here are the 40 best status quotes that you can share on your social media that other people might also relate to. Let's check them out!
WhatsApp Status QuotesPhoto by Kelly Sikkema from Unsplash
Many people use WhatsApp to communicate with others. Just like any other social media platforms, WhatsApp users can also post status to share with other people. You can share text-only status, photos, text, emojis, or even sketches to show what you're doing.
If you're looking for WhatsApp status quotes to post, here are some of our recommendations.
1. "You don’t need to be gifted. You just need to have enough commitment to accept being bad at something for as long as it takes to get good at it." — Neil Strauss
2. "As long as you’re being your authentic self, not being liked by certain people is literally a blessing." — Maryam Hasnaa
3. “Be Gentle. You are meeting parts of yourself you have been at war with.” — Unknown
4. "Why should you worry about the future? You don’t even know the present properly. Take care of the present and the future will take care of itself." — Ramana Maharshi
5. "Whatever the question, the right answer is love and compassion." — Neil Strauss
6. “Forgive yourself for not knowing what you didn’t know before you learned it. Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.” — Maya Angelou
7. "I am not what happened to me. I am who I choose to become." – Carl Jung
8. “Never forget that walking away from something unhealthy is brave. Even if you stumble a little on your way out the door.” — Mandy Hale
9. "Isn’t it strange that we talk least about the things we think about most?" — Charles Lindbergh
10. “You can be a good person with a kind heart and still say no.” — Daniel Krascsenits
Relation Status QuotesPhoto by Everton Vila frm Unsplash
If you're in a mood to post about your relationship, you can use these relation status quotes to share with your friends or your loved one.
11. "My sister just said to me 'communication isn’t key, comprehension is, you can communicate all you want, but if they don’t understand you, it won’t reach them the way you need it too.' AND DAMN I FELT THAT." —twitter.com/adbaeysa
12. “It’s so funny how so much of ‘finding yourself’ in adulthood is simply getting back to who you were and what you loved as a child...” —Twitter.com/okay_zuri
13. "Codependency isn’t sexy. It isn’t romantic. It’s built with a fuse and will surely burn out. The healthiest thing you can say to the one you love is, “I would be okay without you, and that’s why I choose to stay." — LB, A Few Things About Love
14. "Love is an act of endless forgiveness. Forgiveness is me giving up my right to hurt you for hurting me. Forgiveness is the final act of love." — Reinhold Niebuhr
15. “You can't just sit there and put everybody's lives ahead of yours and think that counts as love.” — Stephen Chbosky
16. “I find the best way to love someone is not to change them, but instead, help them reveal the greatest version of themselves.” ― Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience
17. “Moving on is easy. It's staying moved on that's trickier.” ― Katerina Stoykova Klemer
18. “Sometimes it takes a heartbreak to shake us awake & help us see we are worth so much more than we're settling for.” ― Mandy Hale, The Single Woman: Life, Love, and a Dash of Sass
19. “We have to recognise that there cannot be relationships unless there is commitment, unless there is loyalty, unless there is love, patience, persistence.” ― Cornel West, Breaking Bread: Insurgent Black Intellectual Life
20. “I define connection as the energy that exists between people when they feel seen, heard, and valued; when they can give and receive without judgment; and when they derive sustenance and strength from the relationship.” ― Brené Brown
Funny Status QuotesPhoto by Joshua Hoehne from Unsplash
Are you in need of happy pills? Then, these funny status quotes can be the choice! You will make yourself and even other people laugh while reading your status.
Let's check these funny status quotes out!
21. “If a book about failures doesn't sell, is it a success?” ― Jerry Seinfeld
22. “I never feel more alone than when I’m trying to put sunscreen on my back.” — Jimmy Kimmel
23. “As you get older, three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two.” —Sir Norman Wisdom
24. “A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.” — Steve Martin
25. “From the ages of eight to 18, me and my family moved around a lot. Mostly we would just stretch, but occasionally one of us would actually get up to go to the fridge.” — Jarod Kintz
26. Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired. — Jules Renard
27. “The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised.” —George Will
28. “Everybody wants to save the earth; no one wants to help mom do the dishes.” —P.J. O’Rourke
29. “I’m at a place in my life when errands are starting to count as going out.” —Anonymous
30. “There is no sunrise so beautiful that it is worth waking me up to see it.”― Mindy Kalin
Song Quotes for Facebook Status
31. The me of yesterday, the me of today, the me of tomorrow, I’m learning how to love myself.
With no exceptions, it’s all me —BTS
32. Look at the sky, I’m still here
I’ll be alive next year
I can make something good, oh
Something good —Porter Robinson
33. Days when you hate that you’re you, days when you wanna disappear
Let’s make a door in your heart
If you open that door and go inside, this place will be waiting for you
It’s ok to believe, it’ll comfort you, this Magic Shop —BTS
34.“Written up in marker on a factory sign:
I struggle with the feeling that my life isn't mine” ― Coldplay
35.“You know its funny how freedom can make us feel contained”― Foster the People
36. “The more I live, the more I learn. The more I learn, the more I realize, the less I know.” ― Michel Legrand
37. “It's so easy to laugh
It's so easy to hate
It takes guts to be gentle and kind”
38. “Every night I used to pray that I’d find my people, and finally I did on the open road.
We had nothing to lose, nothing to gain, nothing we desired anymore, except to make our lives into a work of art.”
― Lana Del Rey
39. “I never thought that you would be the one to hold my heart”
― Christina Perri
40. “Am I the only one
wishing life away?
Never caught up in the moment
busy begging the past to stay
Memories painted with much brighter ink;
they tell me I loved, teach me how to think.”
― Dodie Clark
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness