40+ Uplifting Rise Quotes and Sayings to Cheer You Up!Aug 05, 2021 07:30 PM Rise Quotes - Photo by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay
Tripboba.com - Life is always full of ups and downs. We cannot get the glory of rising up when we never fall down. So, when you are in a 'hitting the rock bottom' state, then all you have to do is to keep rising up.
If you are looking for rising quotes to get your back, keep scrolling through this article. Because in this article, Tripboba will get your back with more than 40 uplifting rise quotes and sayings.
We know, it is hard at the beginning, but you need to start to rise up. Read the following rise quotes word by word and you will find the spirit on your cell on your body.
What are those rise quotes? Let's check them out!
Rise Up QuotesRise Quotes - Photo by Free-Photos from Pixabay
- "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Confucius
- "Freedom only comes through persistent revolt, through persistent agitation, through persistently rising up against the system of evil." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
- "People say that if you find water rising up to your ankle, that's the time to do something about it, not when it's around your neck." - Chinua Achebe
- "Prayer is a rising up and a drawing near to God in mind and in heart, and in spirit." - Alexander Whyte
- "Gold and silver and sunshine is rising up." - Noel Gallagher
- "Anger is like a storm rising up from the bottom of your consciousness. When you feel it coming, turn your focus to your breath." - Nhat Hanh
- "The basic idea of a hero rising up to represent an oppressed or disenfranchised group of people is as true to hip-hop as it is comic book lore." - Ali Shaheed Muhammad
- "I have full faith in my people that they will rise to every occasion worthy of our past Islamic history, glory, and traditions." - Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- "Every fall holds a lesson on how to rise." - Unknown
- "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi
- "Rise up and attack the day with enthusiasm." - Unknown
- "Rise up. Start fresh. See the bright opportunity in each new day." - Unknown
Rise Above QuotesRise Quotes - Photo by Merio from Pixabay
- "Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune, but great minds rise above them." - Washington Irving
- "Each Warrior wants to leave the mark of his will, his signature, on important acts he touches. This is not the voice of ego but of the human spirit, rising up and declaring that it has something to contribute to the solution of the hardest problems, no matter how vexing!" - Pat Riley
- "I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed; We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
- "Families, friends, and communities often find a source of courage rising up from within. Indeed, sadly, it seems that it is a tragedy that often draws out the most and the best from the human spirit." - Queen Elizabeth II
- "That was when we smelled the rain. It was so strong it seemed like more than just a smell. When we stretched out our hands we could practically feel it rising up from the ground. I don’t know how a person could ever describe that scent." - Barbara Kingsolver
- "It won’t happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, ‘I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life." - Joel Osteen
- "I am proof that one person can rise above any challenge, and if I can, then so will others if they are given the chance." - Emmanuel Jal
- "You can never rise higher than your expectations of yourself. Expect the best!" - Brian Tracy
I Will Rise QuotesRise Quotes - Photo by Philip Olson from Pixabay
- "All those who die in the Lord will rise in the resurrection day." - Lailah Gifty Akita
- "I trust the sun to rise and the sun to set, though I know one day it will do these things without me." - Joe R. Lansdale
- "He that fights and runs away, May turn and fight another day; But he that is in battle slain, Will never rise to fight again." - Tacitus
- "We need to find every single jewel lost from Poseidon's trident, so Atlantis can rise to the surface and take her place in the world." - Alyssa Day
- "All of a sudden the progress will stop one day, and you will find yourself, as it were, stranded. Persevere. All progress proceeds by such rise and fall." - Ram Dass
- "Fear has two meanings, forget everything and run or face everything and rise. The choice is yours." - Unknown
- "Go on and try to tear me down I will be rising from the ground." - Demi Lovato
- "Tomorrow the revolution will 'rise up again, clashing its weapons,' and to your horror, it will proclaim with trumpets blazing: I was, I am, I shall be!" - Rosa Luxemburg
- "No sun outlasts its sunset but will rise again and bring the dawn." - Maya Angelou
- In spite of everything I shall rise again: I will take up my pencil, which I have forsaken in my great discouragement, and I will go on with my drawing." - Vincent Van Gogh
- "I will lay me down to bleed a while. Then I'll rise and fight again." - John Dryden
- "I'm always wondering, how will I act at my moment of truth? Will I rise up and do what's right, even if every fiber of my being is telling me otherwise?" - Ann Bancroft
- "Sing to me in the silence of your heart and I will rise up to hear your triumphant song." - Rumi
- "Do not judge me by my success, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again." - Nelson Mandela
I Rise Quotes
- "It felt like everything was rising up in me like I was drowning in this weirdly painful joy, but I couldn't say it back. I just looked at him and let him look at me until he nodded, lips pursed and turned away, placing the side of his head against the window." - John Green
- "The fact is that the mind is only a bundle of thoughts. The mind is fattened by new thoughts rising up. Therefore it is foolish to attempt to kill the mind by means of the mind. The only way of doing it is to find its source and hold on to it. The mind will then fade away of its own accord." - Ramana Maharshi
- "Let's ask the Lord to give us a Jubilee strategy for this nation! Below, I have an article related to the Freedom Fighters and Triumphant Reserve that the Spirit of the Lord is rising up in days ahead. That is why we need Apostolic Hubs (Freedom Outposts)." - Chuck Pierce
- "I rise to taste the dawn, and find that love alone will shine today." - Ken Wilber
- "I rise from sleep and say hail to the morning! come down to me, my beautiful unknown." - Jessica Powers
- "When I rise it will be with the ranks, and not from the ranks." - Eugene V. Debs
- "We rise by lifting others." - Robert G. Ingersoll
- "My primary lesson, however, was that I'm a solo writer, happiest when I'm making all the executive decisions. I've always been willing to rise or fall on my own merits." - Sue Grafton
That's all rise quotes compiled by Tripboba, which one of those rise quotes enlightens you the most? Share your thought through the comment section below!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness