Tripboba.com - Hard times are inevitable. In order for you to survive these times, you must be smart, determined, and brave enough to find solutions or strategies to overcome these difficulties. Hopefully, these survival quotes will help you gain the knowledge you need for that moment in your life, become an inspiration that will put you in a difficult situation to survive.
Quotes About Survival
Check out the survival quotes listed below for your daily dose of motivation.
1. “Survivors aren’t always the strongest; sometimes they’re the smartest, but more often simply the luckiest.” ― Carrie Ryan
2. “Fear is a part of life. It's a warning mechanism. That's all. It tells you when there's danger around. Its job is to help you survive. Not cripple you into being unable to do it.” ― Jim Butcher
3. “Escapism is survival to me.” ― Johnny Depp
4. “Survival can be summed up in three words, never give up. That’s the heart of it really. Just keep trying.” ― Bear Grylls
5. “Humor keeps us alive. Humor and food. Don't forget the food. You can go a week without laughing.” ― Joss Whedon
6. “Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.” ― Winston Churchill
7. “Humor is one of the best ingredients of survival.” ― Aung San Suu Kyi
8. “Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception.” ― Carl Sagan
9. "Survival can be summed up in three words - never give up. That's the heart of it really. Just keep trying." ― Bear Grylls
10. “Keeping an active mind has been vital to my survival, as has been maintaining a sense of humor.” ― Stephen Hawking
11. “We need 4 hugs a day for survival. We need 8 hugs a day for maintenance. We need 12 hugs a day for growth.” ― Virginia Satir