40+ Uplifting Grace Quotes to Nourish Your SoulApr 20, 2021 11:59 PM Grace Quotes - Photo by Maksim Goncharenok from Pexels
Tripboba.com - There are several different definitions of the word grace. But in this article, we will talk about God's grace. God's grace is the mercy, love, and divine assistance from God for each of us. The grace will help you find the light to help you pass through your hard life, trouble, and many unpleasant things. Because you realize that God will not give you trials that you can not endure. When you are in the darkest part of your life, keep believing that He has better plans for you.
In this article, Tripboba will share some grace quotes that might inspire you. Find out what famous from saying about the meaning of grace from the following grace quotes. Keep scrolling and find which grace quotes are your favorite!
Quotes About GraceGrace Quotes - Photo by Liza Summer from Pexels
The meaning of grace can be varied. The word is often linked to the love and mercy given by God for us. These grace quotes may help you to find the true meaning of grace in your version.
- "Grace comes into the soul, as the morning sun into the world; first a dawning; then a light; and at last the sun in his full and excellent brightness."-Thomas Adams
- "Through many dangers, toils, and snares, I have already come; 'Tis grace has brought me safe thus far And grace will lead me home." -John Newton
- "Grace puts its hand on the boasting mouth, and shuts it once for all." - Charles Spurgeon
- "Your worst days are never so bad that you are beyond the reach of God's grace. And your best days are never so good that you are beyond the need of God's grace."- Jerry Bridges
- “Grace isn’t a little prayer you chant before receiving a meal. It’s a way to live. The law tells me how crooked I am. Grace comes along and straightens me out.” – Dwight Lyman Moody
- “Grace is free sovereign favor to the ill-deserving.” – Benjamin B. Warfield
- “For grace is given not because we have done good works, but in order that we may be able to do them.” – Saint Augustine of Hippo
- “Grace can neither be bought, earned, or worn by the creature. If it could be, it would cease to be grace.” – Arthur W. Pink
- “Grace is but glory begun, and glory is but grace perfected.” – Jonathan Edwards
God's Grace Quotes
A collection of God's grace quotes below may encourage you and help lighten up your heavy load.
- “Grace is the voice that calls us to change and then gives us the power to pull it off.” – Max Lucado
- “Grace is the very opposite of merit… Grace is not only undeserved favor, but it is favor, shown to the one who has deserved the very opposite.” – Harry Ironside
- “Because of the favor of God, we can have peace amid chaos.” – Crystal McDowell
- “Courage is grace under pressure.” – Ernest Hemingway
- “Beauty without grace is the hook without the bait.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Patience is a virtue; virtue is a grace.” – Jacob Rees-Mogg
- “Grace is something you can never get but can only be given. There’s no way to earn it or deserve it or bring about any more than you can deserve the taste of raspberries and cream or earn good looks.” – Frederick Buechner
- “What gives me the most hope every day is God’s grace; knowing that his grace is going to give me strength for whatever I face, knowing that nothing is a surprise to God.” – Rick Warren
- “Grace is sufficient even though we huff and puff with all our might to try and find something or someone that it cannot cover. Grace is enough.” – Brennan Manning
- “The ideal man bears the accidents of life with dignity and grace, making the best of circumstances.” – Aristotle
Quotes About God GraceGrace Quotes - Photo by Mukhtar Shuaib Mukhtar from Pexels
Find more below about wise, and uplifting grace quotes to nourish your soul.
- “Nothing but grace makes a man so humble and, at the same time, so glad.” – C.H. Spurgeon
- “Grace releases and affirms. It doesn’t smother. Grace values the dignity of individuals. It doesn’t destroy. Grace supports and encourages. It isn’t jealous or suspicious.” – Charles Swindoll
- “When grace moves in… guilt moves out.” – Max Lucado
- “Abounding sin is the terror of the world, but abounding grace is the hope of mankind.” – A.W. Tozer
- “Your worst days are never so bad that you are beyond the reach of God’s grace. And your best days are never so good that you are beyond the need of God’s grace.” – Jerry Bridges
- “You must pay for everything in this world one way and another. There is nothing free except the Grace of God. You cannot earn that or deserve it.” – Charles Portis
- “The grace of the spirit comes only from heaven, and lights up the whole bodily presences.” – Charles Haddon Spurgeon
- “It's not the law of religion nor the principles of morality that define our highways and pathways to God; only by the Grace of God are we led and drawn, to God. It is His grace that conquers a multitude of flaws and in that grace, there is only favor. Favor is not achieved; favor is received.”― C. JoyBell C.
- “Grace is the love that gives, that loves the unlovely and the unlovable.” – Oswald C. Hoffmann
- “The higher a man is in grace. The lower he will be in his own esteem.” – Charles Spurgeon
- “The motive and purpose behind the law … is to make it clear exactly how much you must do and no more. Grace refuses to put a ceiling or a floor on concern for the neighbor.” – Joseph Fletcher
Gods Grace Quotes
Still, need lots of grace quotes to inspire you? Let the grace quotes below help you understand the beauty of this amazing grace.
- “Grace isn't just forgiveness, it is forgiveness fueled by surrender.”― Amy E. Spiegel
- “Only my goals keep me going by God's grace.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “The grace of God gives the power to forsake sinful nature.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
- "Grace is free sovereign favor to the ill-deserving."-Benjamin B. Warfield
- "Grace is the love that gives, that loves the unlovely and the unlovable."-Oswald C. Hoffmann
- "The grace of the spirit comes only from heaven, and lights up the whole bodily presence." Charles Haddon Spurgeon
- "Grace comes into the soul, as the morning sun into the world; first a dawning, then a light; and at last the sun in his full and excellent brightness."-Thomas Adams
- "For grace is given not because we have done good works, but so that we may be able to do them."- Saint Augustine Of Hippo
- "You must pay for everything in this world one way and another. There is nothing free except the Grace of God. You cannot earn that or deserve it."-Charles Portis
- "Only those who are truly aware of their sin can truly cherish grace."-C.J. Mahaney
- "Grace is available for each of us every day - our spiritual daily bread - but we've got to remember to ask for it with a grateful heart and not worry about whether there will be enough for tomorrow."- Sarah Ban Breathnach
- "What gives me the most hope every day is God's grace; knowing that his grace is going to give me the strength for whatever I face, knowing that nothing is a surprise to God."- Rick Warren
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness