44 Bad Attitude Quotes and Sayings to Enlighten YouAug 05, 2021 06:30 PM Bad Attitude Quotes - Photo by PublicDomainPictures from Pixabay
Tripboba.com - As social humans, we live with each other in this universe and our attitude towards each other is an important matter. Other people will treat you based on your attitude towards them, if you do good for them then they will do good for you and if you are doing bad for them then they will do badly for you. As simple as that.
Here are 44 bad attitude quotes compiled by Tripboba to show you that a bad attitude is bad. The following bad attitude mostly came from notable people who meet tons of people in their entire life, so it is worth taking some lessons from them.
Just in case you have your own bad attitude quotes, you can share them with us through the comment section below. Let's check all of the bad attitude quotes compiled by Tripboba out first!
Quotes About Bad AttitudeBad Attitude Quotes - Photo by Fathromi Ramdlon from Pixabay
- "Always look at what you have left. Never look at what you have lost." - Robert H. Schuller
- "Life is too short to spend your precious time trying to convince a person who wants to live in gloom and doom otherwise. Give lifting that person your best shot, but don't hang around long enough for his/her bad attitude to pull you down. Instead, surround yourself with optimistic people." - Zig Ziglar
- "Don’t let someone who has a bad attitude give it to you." - Joyce Meyer
- "In a word, most bad attitudes are the result of selfishness." - John C. Maxwell
- "The only disability in life is having a bad attitude." - Oscar Pistorius
- "People who consider themselves victims of their circumstances will always remain victims unless they develop a greater vision for their lives." - Stedman Graham
- "It is our own mental attitude which makes the world what it is for us. Our thought make things beautiful, our thoughts make things ugly. The whole world is in our own minds. Learn to see things in the proper light." - Swami Vivekananda
- "If your mental attitude is positive, even when threats abound, you won’t lose your inner peace. On the other hand, if your mind is negative, marked by fear, suspicion and feelings of helplessness, even among your best friends, in a pleasant atmosphere and comfortable surroundings, you won’t be happy." - Dalai Lama
- "There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative." - W. Clement Stone
- "You can either give in to negative feelings or fight them, and I'm of the belief that you should fight them." - Ruth Westheimer
- "I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition." - Martha Washington
- "You don't have to be sick to get better! You don't have to have a bad attitude to get a better one." - Thomas D
Bad Attitude Quotes and SayingsBad Attitude Quotes - Photo by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay
- "The only disability in life is a bad attitude." - Scott Hamilton
- "There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so." - William Shakespeare
- "Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too." - Will Smith
- "Good talent with bad attitude equals bad talent." - Bill Walsh
- "Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude." - Thomas Jefferson
- "Good attitudes among players do not guarantee a team's success, but bad attitudes guarantee it's a failure." - John C. Maxwell
- "Positive people are able to maintain a broader perspective and see the big picture which helps them identify solutions whereas negative people maintain a narrower perspective and tend to focus on problems." - Barbara Fredrickson
- "It isn't what happens to us that causes us to suffer; it's what we say to ourselves about what happens." - Pema Chodron
- "A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes." - Hugh Downs
- "It's the good girls who keep diaries; the bad girls never have the time." - Tallulah Bankhead
- "Bad attitudes will ruin your team." - Terry Bradshaw
- "And there I was, pretty as heck, brown eyes, a few freckles, fashion-challenged, and a bad attitude. Max II." - James Patterson
Quotes on Bad AttitudeBad Attitude Quotes - Photo by Tumisu from Pixabay
- "Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference." - Winston Churchill
- "When you talk like an asshole and look like an asshole, you're an asshole." - John Lydon
- "You will only find the happiness you seek when you drop your negative attitude towards life, embrace life and be happy." - Leon Brown
- "Attitude determines your altitude, if you have a bad attitude, even if you are way up there, you will come crashing down, and if you are still trying to take off, a bad attitude, will keep you on the ground, revving your engines but going nowhere." - Strive Masiyiwa
- "I wouldn't date a girl with a bad attitude. I'm 'Mr. Positive." - Nick Jonas
- "Everything you go through can be a lesson for you. Lack of forgiveness can manifest itself in different ways -in some lives it can be through sickness in someone else's life it can be through a bad attitude -or maybe through torn relationships and being angry all the time. I don't know how unforgiveness will manifest itself in your life, but what I can tell you is: it isn't worth it! All of us have done something we need forgiveness for." - Thelma Wells
- "If you keep saying things are going to be bad, you have a good chance of being a prophet." - Isaac Bashevis Singer
- "Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character." - Albert Einstein
- "Attitudes determine our actions, for good or bad." - Dwight L. Moody
- "Man can alter his life by altering his thinking." - William James
- "Pray that you will have good and correct attitudes about all your experiences - be they good or bad." - Dallin H. Oaks
- "I believe in winning. It is clean. I like it. I definitely don't believe in losing. It is a bad attitude. It is not necessary to lose, but it does happen once in a while." - Frederick Lenz
Funny Bad Attitude Quotes
- "Leather, high heels, and a bad attitude. Here I come." - Lady Gaga
- "Your attitude may hurt me, but mine can even kill you." - Unknown
- "I hate it when you have to be nice to something you really want to throw a brick at." - Unknown
- "A bad attitude is like a flat tire. You can’t go anywhere until you change it." - Unknown
- "When killing them with kindness doesn’t work, Try a basketball bat. Results may vary." - Unknown
- "Don’t give me your attitude, unless you want to mine." - Unknown
- "I don’t have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem and that’s not my problem." - Unknown
- "Apparently I have an attitude. Who knew!" - Unknown
That’s all bad attitude quotes compiled by Tripboba, now it’s time to share your own bad attitude quotes!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness
36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!
36 Instagram Story Questions to Get Closer With Your Followers