44 Unforgettable Joker Quotes That Will Echo in Your EarsFeb 06, 2021 10:45 PM Joker Quotes - Photo by ErikaWittlieb from Pixabay
Tripboba.com - As one of the most iconic supervillains in the DC universe and in popular culture at large, Joker is popular as the dark knight's mortal enemy. He is also a criminal mastermind with a sadistic sense of humor.
Hence, he is recognized by his extravagant style and manic grin. While the following Joker quotes are disturbing and as weird as possible, you will also find them thought-provoking.
Joker Quotes 2019 Movie
Here are some Joker quotes from the Joker movie (2019). Let’s read, digest, and appreciate the dialogue that is presented in this movie.
1. “You don’t listen, do you? You just ask the same questions every week. ‘How’s your job?’ ‘Are you having any negative thoughts?’ All I have are negative thoughts.” – Arthur Fleck
2. “The worst part of having a mental illness is people expect you to behave as if you don’t.” – Arthur Fleck
3. “For my whole life, I didn’t know if I even really existed. But I do, and people are starting to notice.” – Arthur Fleck
4. “I killed those guys because they were awful. Everybody is awful these days. It’s enough to make anyone crazy.” – Arthur Fleck
5. “Is it just me, or is it getting crazier out there?” – Arthur Fleck
6. “I haven’t been happy one minute of my entire fucking life.” – Arthur Fleck
7. “I just hope my death makes more cents than my life.” – Arthur Fleck
8. “When I was a little boy and told people I was going to be a comedian, everyone laughed at me. Well, no one’s laughing now.” – Arthur Fleck
9. "Comedy is subjective, Murray, isn’t that what they say? All of you, the system that knows so much: you decide what’s right or wrong the same way you decide what’s funny or not.” – Arthur Fleck
10. "I used to think my life was a tragedy..." – Arthur Fleck
Heath Ledger Joker Quotes from The Dark Knight (2008)Joker Quotes - Photo by IMDb from www.imdb.com
role as the Joker in the 2008 blockbuster film "The Dark Knight" is one
of the most enticing portrayals of the super villain in film history. It
also earned him a posthumous Oscar nomination, one of 15 Batman film
nominations received over the years.
The Joker states many captivating quotes in the film. Here are the best Joker quotes from it.
11. “If you’re good at something, never do it for free.” ― The Joker - Heath Ledger
12. “You see, I’m a guy of simple taste. I enjoy dynamite, gunpowder, and gasoline!” ― The Joker - Heath Ledger
13. “I believe whatever doesn’t kill you, simply makes you… stranger.” ― The Joker - Heath Ledger
“All you care about is money. This city deserves a better class of
criminal. And I’m gonna give it to them!” ― The Joker - Heath Ledger
“Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I’m a dog
chasing cars. I wouldn’t know what to do with one if I caught it! You
know, I just… do things.” ― The Joker - Heath Ledger
16. “Why so serious?” ― The Joker - Heath Ledger
17. “They laugh at me because I’m different. I laugh at then because they’re all the same” ― The Joker - Heath Ledger
18. “The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules.” ― The Joker - Heath Ledger
19. “Madness, as you know. It's like Gravity. All it takes is a little push.” ― The Joker - Heath Ledger
20. “Smile, because it confuses people. Smile, because it's easier than explaining what is killing you inside.” ― The Joker - Heath Ledger
The Joker Quotes from Jack Nicholson (Batman 1989)Joker Quotes - Photo by IMDb from www.imdb.com
One thing Jack
Nicholson has about the Joker in most of the other versions is that the
Joker is the most quoted one, even more than 30+ years later. Here are some Joker quotes from Batman (1989).
21. “We have a flying mouse to kill, and I wanna clean my claws.” — The Joker – Jack Nicholson
22. “I’m glad you’re dead!” — The Joker – Jack Nicholson
23. “You ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?” — The Joker – Jack Nicholson
24. “You can call me… Joker. And as you can see, I’m a lot happier.” — The Joker – Jack Nicholson
25. “Wait till they get a load of me.” — The Joker – Jack Nicholson
26. “This town needs an enema!” — The Joker – Jack Nicholson
27. “Where does he get those wonderful toys?” — The Joker – Jack Nicholson
28. “I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman.” — The Joker – Jack Nicholson
29. “Hello, Vinny. It’s your Uncle Bingo. Time to pay the check!” — The Joker – Jack Nicholson
30. "I've been dead once already. It's very liberating." — The Joker – Jack Nicholson
Joker Movie Quotes from Jared Leto (Suicide Squad 2016)
Here are some Joker quotes on Suicide Squad (2016). Let’s read them and recall the movie!
31. “If you weren't so crazy, I'd think you were insane...” — The Joker, Suicide Squad
32. “The Joker: Would you die for me?
Harley Quinn: Yes.
The Joker: That's too easy. Would you live for me?” — The Joker, Suicide Squad
33. “Desire becomes surrender. Surrender becomes power.” — The Joker, Suicide Squad
34. “I am not someone who is loved. I'm an idea. A state of mind.” — The Joker, Suicide Squad
Unforgettable Joker and Harley Quinn QuotesJoker Quotes - Photo by Oliana Gruzdeva from Pixabay
Now, we are going to read
the incredible Joker quotes as well as his lady, Harley Quinn. Sure,
these Harley and Joker quotes are fantastic, but slightly disturbing.
35. “Nice to meet you. Love your perfume. What is that? The stench of death?” — Harley
36. I’m not sure if I attract crazy or if I make them that way.” — Harley
37. “I’m going to hotwire a car. Need a ride?” — Harley
38. “I know how the world works, okay? And when it comes to the heart, everyone for themselves, right?” — Harley
39. “Just shoot him? Know this, my sweet. The death of Batman will be nothing less than a masterpiece.” — Joker to Harley
40. “Don’t get me wrong, my puddin’s a little rough, but he loves me, really.” — Harley about Joker
41. “My love for my Joker was stronger than their mad house walls” — Harley
“You’re a certified nutzo wanted by the law in two dozen states and
hopelessly in love with a murderous psychopathic clown.”— Harley
43. “I know how the world works, okay? And when it comes to the heart, everyone for themselves, right?” — Harley
44. “Without Batman, crime has no punch line.” — Joker
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness