Tripboba.com - Dwight Schrute is undoubtedly one of television's most attractive characters. He is definitely one of the most bizarre and unique characters ever created. Although Dwight proves to be very, very strange, he also shows a sweet and sensitive side. And above all, he is unforgettable.
Here are the best 45 Dwight Schrute quotes from “The Office”—a much-missed show.
Best Dwight Schrute Quotes
Get incredible life lessons taught by Dwight Schrute quotes below.
1. “When I die, I want to be frozen. And if they have to freeze me in pieces, so be it. I will wake up stronger than ever because I will have used that time to figure out exactly why I died. And what moves I could have used to defend myself better now that I know what hold he had me in.”
2. “I am better than you have ever been or ever will be.”
3. “Nothing stresses me out. Except having to seek the approval of my inferiors.”
4. “I always wondered how they picked the person to die. I’d be good at picking the person.”
5. “I don’t have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor’s dog.”
6. “My perfect Valentine’s day? I’m at home, three cell phones in front of me, fielding desperate calls from people who want to buy one of the fifty restaurant reservations I made over six months ago.”
7. “You better learn your rules. If you don’t, you’ll be eaten in your sleep.”
8. “Identity theft is not a joke, Jim! Millions of families suffer every year.”
9. “A real man swallows his vomit when a lady is present.”
10. “I am ready to face any challenge that might be foolish enough to face me.”
11. “Women are like wolves. If you want one, you must trap it. Snare it. Tame it. Feed it.”