45 Best Quotes to Make You Smile, and Boost Your Mood!Aug 12, 2021 06:30 PM Quotes to Make You Smile - Photo by mellamed from Pexels
Tripboba.com - "Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about." — Marilyn Monroe
While life can be tough sometimes, there’s no need for you to be sad if life deceives you! There’ll always be brighter days ahead! And whatever your problem is, however sour it is at the moment, know that everything is temporary! So, hold your head up high with our collection of quotes to make you smile.
In this segment, Tripboba has got you covered with some of the best quotes to make you smile to lift your spirits. So, keep scrolling and pick your fave lines!
Happy quotes to make you smile
- "Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy." — Anne Frank
- "Be happy in the moment, that's enough. Each moment is all we need, not more." — Mother Teresa
- "Being happy is a very personal thing-and it really has nothing to do with anyone else." — Esther Hicks
- "The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." — Audrey Hepburn
- "Don't waste a minute not being happy. If one window closes, run to the next window- or break down a door." — Brooke Shields
- "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." — Dalai Lama
- "The secret of happiness is to count your blessings while others are adding up their troubles." — William Penn
- "Find joy in the ordinary." — Max Lucado
Quotes to make you smile and feel better
- "False. When things change, I will be happy. True. When I am happy, things will change." — Kyle Cease
- "Don't wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you've got to make yourself." — Alice Walker
- "Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness." — Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.
- "Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored." — Earl Nightingale
- "Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about." — Marilyn Monroe
- "A warm smile is the universal language of kindness." — William Arthur Ward
- "Keep walking and keep smiling." — Tiny Tim
Funny quotes to make you smile
- "The planet is fine. The people are fucked."― George Carlin.
- "It's not true that I had nothing on. I had the radio on."― Marilyn Monroe.
- "Everyone should be able to do one card trick, tell two jokes, and recite three poems, in case they are ever trapped in an elevator."― Lemony Snicket, Horseradish.
- "Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy."― Einstein.
- "When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye."― Cathy Guiswite.
- "I came from a real tough neighborhood. Once a guy pulled a knife on me. I knew he wasn't a professional, the knife had butter on it."― Rodney Dangerfield.
- "That's why they call it the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it."― George Carlin.
- "I was Christmas shopping and ran into a guy on the street. I noticed his watch and said that it runs slow. He said, 'So does the guy I stole it from.'" — David Letterman
- "My favorite machine at the gym is the vending machine." — Caroline Rhea.
- "Whoever said money can't buy happiness didn't know where to shop." — Gertrude Stein.Quotes to make you smile and feel better
Inspirational quotes to make you smile
- "The true secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life." — William Morris
- "Keeping the mind happy makes work effortless. This is the skill for productivity!" — Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- "The way to happiness: Keep your heart free from hate, your mind from worry. Live simply, expect little, give much. Scatter sunshine, forget self, think of others. Try this for a week and you will be surprised." — Norman Vincent Peale
- "Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement." — Henry Ford
- "Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." — Robert Breault
- "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." — Reinhold Niebuhr
- "Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle." — Christian D. Larson
- "Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition." — Steve Jobs
- "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." — Confucius
- "Dream big, stay positive, work hard, and enjoy the journey." — Urijah Faber
Short quotes to make you smile
- "If you fall, I'll be there." — Floor
- “Worrying is like paying a debt you don’t owe.” — Mark Twain
- "Life would be tragic if it weren't funny." — Stephen Hawking
- "Embrace the glorious mess that you are." — Elizabeth Gilbert
- “The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.” — Steven Wright
- "Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive." — Elbert Hubbard
- "All limitations are self-imposed." — Oliver Wendell Holmes
- "Tough times never last but tough people do." — Robert H. Schiuller
- "Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today." — James Dean
- "Have enough courage to start and enough heart to finish." — Jessica N. S. Yourko
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness