45+ Iconic Coco Chanel Quotes, Fashion-Enthusiasts Must Know!Mar 31, 2021 09:00 AM Coco Chanel - Photo by Eleanor Jaekel from Flickr
Tripboba.com - If you are a fan of Coco Chanel, the successor of one of the leading and trendsetters in the fashion industry, then you should not miss any of her remarkable quotes to inspire your life.
Coco Chanel is the founder of a famous fashion brand called Chanel. Coco Chanel is considered one of the most influential fashion designers in the fashion industry. This French fashion designer is also inspired many people all around the world to be as successful as she is. Learn the famous quotes from Coco Chanel and be inspired by them!
In this article, Tripboba will take you to explore more than 45 Coco Chanel quotes that you should never miss. If you like fashion that much, make sure that you are not missing any quotes from this article about Coco Chanel quotes.
Are you ready to begin the exploration of Coco Chanel quotes together with Tripboba? Without any further ado, let's get this article about Coco Chanel quotes started!
Coco Chanel Famous Quotes
Are you looking for the famous Coco Chanel quotes? Come close, Tripboba will show you the variations of her wonderful quotes for your collections. Keep your eyes on this article to uncover all the famous quotes from Coco Chanel.
- "I don’t do fashion. I am fashion." - Coco Chanel
- "In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different." - Coco Chanel
- "If you’re sad, add more lipstick and attack." - Coco Chanel
- "My life didn’t please me, so I created my life." - Coco Chanel
- "Fashion changes, but style endures." - Coco Chanel
- "Success is often achieved by those who don't know that failure is inevitable." - Coco Chanel
- "I don’t care what you think of me. I don’t think of you at all." - Coco Chanel
- "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel
Famous Quotes from Coco Chanel
- "Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance." - Coco Chanel
- "You can be gorgeous at thirty, charming at forty, and irresistible for the rest of your life." - Coco Chanel
- "A woman who cuts her hair is about to change her life." - Coco Chanel
- "Elegance is when the inside is as beautiful as the outside." - Coco Chanel
- "A woman who doesn’t wear perfume has no future." - Coco Chanel
- "A woman can be overdressed but never over elegant." - Coco Chanel
- "The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." - Coco Chanel
Fashion Quotes Coco ChanelChanel - Photo by Associated Fabrication from Flickr
Here are the other quotes from Coco Chanel that you can look at. Scroll down carefully and find the best one for you down below!
- "Fashion fades, only style remains the same." - Coco Chanel
- "Fashion has two purposes: comfort and love. Beauty comes when fashion succeeds." - Coco Chanel
- "Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." - Coco Chanel
- "Look for the woman in the dress. If there is no woman, there is no dress." - Coco Chanel
- "Elegance is refusal." - Coco Chanel
- "Fashion is made to become unfashionable." - Coco Chanel
- "A woman is closest to being naked when she is well dressed." - Coco Chanel
- "Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman." - Coco Chanel
- "It is unseen, unforgettable, ultimate accessory of fashion that heralds your arrival and prolongs your departure." - Coco Chanel
- "In fashion, you know you have succeeded when there is an element of upset." - Coco Chanel
- "Fashion is architecture: it is a matter of proportions." - Coco Chanel
- "A fashion that does not reach the streets is not a fashion." - Coco Chanel
Coco Chanel Beauty Quotes
- "The best color in the whole world is the one that looks good, on you." - Coco Chanel
- "Since everything is in our heads, we had better not lose them." - Coco Chanel
- "Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance." – Coco Chanel
- "Where should one use perfume? A young woman asked. Wherever one wants to be kissed." – Coco Chanel
- "A woman who cuts her hair is about to change her life." – Coco Chanel
- "Nature gives you the face you have at twenty. Life shapes the face you have at thirty. But at fifty you get the face you deserve." – Coco Chanel
- "Elegance does not consist in putting on a new dress." - Coco Chanel
- "Dress like you are going to meet your worst enemy today." – Coco Chanel
- "It’s probably not just by chance that I’m alone. It would be very hard for a man to live with me unless he’s terribly strong. And if he’s stronger than I, I’m the one who can’t live with him. … I’m neither smart nor stupid, but I don’t think I’m a run-of-the-mill person. I’ve been in business without being a businesswoman, I’ve loved without being a woman made only for love. The two men I’ve loved, I think, will remember me, on earth or in heaven, because men always remember a woman who caused them concern and uneasiness. I’ve done my best, in regard to people and life, without precepts, but with a taste for justice." – Coco Chanel
- "Scheherezade is easy; a little black dress is difficult." - Coco Chanel
Iconic Quotes by Coco ChanelChanel - Photo by relux. from Flickr
Take a look at these selections of Coco Chanel quotes down below and pick your favorite quotes from Coco Chanel. Do not miss any of the quotes from Coco Chanel and get yours too!
- "Luxury must be comfortable, otherwise it is not luxury." - Coco Chanel
- "Great loves too must be endured." - Coco Chanel
- "There are people who have money and people who are rich." - Coco Chanel
- "Those who create are rare; those who cannot are numerous. Therefore, the latter are stronger." - Coco Chanel
- "There goes a woman who knows all the things that can be taught and none of the things that cannot be taught." - Coco Chanel
- "It is unseen, unforgettable, ultimate accessory of fashion that heralds your arrival and prolongs your departure." -Coco Chanel
- "Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door." - Coco Chanel
- "Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable." - Coco Chanel
- "Guilt is perhaps the most painful companion of death." - Coco Chanel
- "A style does not go out of style as long as it adapts itself to its period. When there is an incompatibility between the style and a certain state of mind, it is never the style that triumphs." - Coco Chanel
- "The best things in life are free. The second best things are very, very expensive." - Coco Chanel
That is all the inspirative Coco Chanel quotes that you should know as a fashion enthusiast. From all the Coco Chanel quotes that Tripboba has shown above, which one is your favorite?
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness