45+ Excellent Job Quotes to Keep You Going!Jul 27, 2021 11:51 PM Job Quotes - Photo by Lukas from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Explore the excellent list of job quotes down below. Tripboba has carefully selected more than 45 best job quotes to motivate you at work. Take a close look at the wonderful selections of job quotes down below and pick the best one for you!
Are you looking for a wonderful collection of job quotes to motivate you to work harder than before? Worry not, In this article, Tripboba will help you to find the best of the best job quotes that you may need to burn your motivation to keep working. Scroll down to the very end of this article to find out the best of the best job quotes that you should never miss.
Without any further ado, let's get this article started!
New Job Quotes
Starting a new job is like flipping a new chapter in your life. You have to prepare yourself to welcome a new routine. If you decided to have a new job in your life, worry not, Tripboba will always be with you through the selections of new job quotes down below. Take a closer look at the quality selections of new job quotes here and do not forget to pick your favorites!
- "If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try." - Seth Godin
- "A new job is like a blank book and you are the author." - Unknown
- "The more you do stuff, the better you get at dealing with how you still fail at it a lot of the time." John Mulaney
- "The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process is its own reward." - Amelia Earhart
- "There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart. Pursue these." - Michael Nolan
- "Feeling confident – or pretending that you feel confident – is necessary to reach for opportunities. It’s a cliché, but opportunities are rarely offered; they’re seized." - Sheryl Sandberg
- "Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard
- "Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back." - Babe Ruth
- "Don't be afraid to start over. It's a brand new opportunity to rebuild what you truly want." - Unknown
- "There are no shortcuts to any place worth going." - Beverly Sills
- "It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are." - E.E. Cummings
- "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams!" - Henry David Thoreau
- "Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible." - Francis of Assisi
- "The expert in anything was once a beginner." - Unknown
- "Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in, and day-out." - Robert Collier
Job Change QuotesJob Quotes - Photo by Vlada Karpovich from Pexels
You may also like these amazing selections of job quotes that have been carefully picked by Tripboba. Stay tuned to the very end of this article to unveil all the wonderful job quotes that you should know exist.
- "Don't be afraid to fail. Don't waste energy trying to cover up failure. Learn from your failures and go on to the next challenge. It's OK to fail. If you're not failing, you're not growing." - H. Stanley Judd
- "In a chronically leaking boat, energy devoted to changing vessels is more productive than energy devoted to patching leaks." - Warren Buffett
- "When the grass looks greener on the other side of the fence, it may be that they take better care of it there." - Cecil Selig
- "Every experience in your life is being orchestrated to teach you something you need to know to move forward." - Brian Tracy
- "Opportunities don't often come along. So, when they do, you have to grab them." - Audrey Hepburn
- "Find a job you like and you add five days to every week." - H. Jackson Brown
- "Fear, uncertainty, and discomfort are your compasses toward growth." - Celestine Chua
- "The voyage of discovery is not in looking for new landscapes, but in looking with new eyes." - Anonymous
- "Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore." - Andre Gide
- "When one door closes, another opens, but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us." - Alexander Graham Bell
- "Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing." - Theodore Roosevelt
- "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door." - Milton Berle
Job Search Quotes
- "Do not waste your life, in search of a job. Use your special gifts to create work for yourself." - Lailah Gifty Akita
- "Finding a job that is a good fit is as much about you selecting the right company as it is about them selecting the right candidate." - Miles Anthony Smith
- "Desperation works in the job search as well as it does in dating." - Darrell Gurney
- "When you work on what you love, you have the best job in the world." - Ben Tolosa
- "Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy." - Norman Vincent Peale
- "Just because you can’t find them doesn’t mean they don’t exist. You’ve got to change the way you’re looking for them. Because there are always job vacancies out there." - Richard N. Bolles
- "The crowning fortune of a man is to be born to some pursuit which finds him employment and happiness, whether it be to make baskets, or broadswords, or canals, or statues, or songs." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Turning your passion into your job is easier than finding a job that matches your passion." -Seth Godin
- "Preparation, application, and determination are three of the most important factors that enable you to regain your sparkle and shine like never before." - Donald Pillai
- "During your job search, you must also be networking as much as possible, attending events, talks, lectures, and conferences where you’ll meet people you can add to your contact list." - Kate White
Steve Jobs QuotesJob Quotes - Photo by Michael Burrows from Pexels
Here are more selections of job quotes that you can look at. Do not forget to take one, two, or more of the job quotes you like for the list below.
- "To turn really interesting ideas and fledgling technologies into a company that can continue to innovate for years, it requires a lot of disciplines." - Steve Jobs
- "We hire people who want to make the best things in the world." - Steve Jobs
- "Each year has been so robust with problems and successes and learning experiences and human experiences that a year is a lifetime at Apple. So this has been ten lifetimes." - Steve Jobs
- "Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it." - Steve Jobs
- "I don’t care about being right. I care about the success and doing the right thing." - Steve Jobs
- "Pointing is a metaphor we all know. We've done a lot of studies and tests on that, and it's much faster to do all kinds of functions, such as cutting and pasting, with a mouse, so it's not only easier to use but more efficient." - Steve Jobs
- "The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle." - Steve Jobs
- "You know, my main reaction to this money thing is that it's humorous, all the attention to it because it's hardly the most insightful or valuable thing that's happened to me." - Steve Jobs
- "I think money is a wonderful thing because it enables you to do things. It enables you to invest in ideas that don't have a short-term payback." - Steve Jobs
- "I’m actually as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done." - Steve Jobs
- "I'm an optimist in the sense that I believe humans are noble and honorable, and some of them are really smart. I have a very optimistic view of individuals." - Steve Jobs
Those are all the wonderful selections of job quotes that you need to know to burn your passion at work. We hope this article on job quotes collections could be useful for you. Happy working, everyone!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness