45+ Inspiring Serenity Quotes to Calm Your Mind and Bring A Sense of SerenityAug 03, 2021 09:00 PM Photo by S Migaj on Pexels
Tripboba.com - For your emotional and physical well-being, it's critical to have tranquility and harmony in your life. Anxiety, sadness, and chronic pain can all be brought on by too much stress and confusion.
If you've been feeling stressed recently, try reading some of these calming serenity quotes. These serenity quotes will relax your thoughts, make you feel peaceful, and will motivate you to bring hope and peace into your everyday life.
Start reading to find more serenity quotes that Tripboba has compiled for you!
Serenity Prayers Quotes
Let Tripboba share with you this collection of serenity quotes compiled from various sources. Here we go!
- “Every breath we take, every step we make, can be filled with peace, joy and serenity.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “I think that the ideal space must contain elements of magic, serenity, sorcery and mystery.” – Luis Barragan
- “Serenity is knowing that your worst shot is still pretty good.” – Johnny Miller
- “What I dream of is an art of balance, of purity and serenity devoid of troubling or depressing subject matter – a soothing, calming influence on the mind, rather like a good armchair which provides relaxation from physical fatigue.” – Henri Matisse
- “God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.” – Reinhold Niebuhr
- “The purpose of art is not the release of a momentary ejection of adrenaline but is, rather, the gradual, lifelong construction of a state of wonder and serenity.” – Glenn Gould
- “There is a kind of serenity in love which is almost a paradise.” – Alain Badiou
- “Serenity is the balance between good and bad, life and death, horrors and pleasures. Life is, as it were, defined by death. If there wasn’t death of things, then there wouldn’t be any life to celebrate.” – Norman Davies
- “Your days are short here; this is the last of your springs. And now in the serenity and quiet of this lovely place, touch the depths of truth, feel the hem of Heaven. You will go away with old, good friends. And don’t forget when you leave why you came.” – Adlai Stevenson II
- “To become mindfully aware of our surroundings is to bring our thinking back to our present moment reality and to the possibility of some semblance of serenity in the face of circumstances outside our ability to control.” – Jeff Kober
- “Good humor is a tonic for mind and body. It is the best antidote for anxiety and depression. It is a business asset. It attracts and keeps friends. It lightens human burdens. It is the direct route to serenity and contentment.” – Grenville Kleiser
- “I used to find that I could get mental serenity surrounded by chaos.” – Alexis Knapp
- “The love of learning, the sequestered nooks, And all the sweet serenity of books.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “The only thing I was trying to portray was serenity. Also, innocence, vulnerability and elegance.” – Sylvia Kristel
- “Boredom is the feeling that everything is a waste of time; serenity, that nothing is.” – Thomas Szasz
Quotes About SerenityPhoto by Maksim Goncharenok on Pexels
Looking for serenity quotes that are relatable? Check this list out!
- “Peace is not a relationship of nations. It is a condition of mind brought about by a serenity of soul. Peace is not merely the absence of war. It is also a state of mind. Lasting peace can come only to peaceful people.” – Jawaharlal Nehru
- “A garden must combine the poetic and the mysterious with a feeling of serenity and joy.” – Luis Barragan
- “We run around so much – with the best intentions: I want to save the rain forest. I’ve gotta clean up the oceans. I’ve gotta save the dolphins. All worthy efforts, but if you’re not centered and you don’t have the serenity in your life you need to accomplish that task, you’re not going to do a very good job.” – Ed Begley, Jr.
- “The sole art that suits me is that which, rising from unrest, tends toward serenity.” – Andre Gide
- “The final wisdom of life requires not the annulment of incongruity but the achievement of serenity within and above it.” – Reinhold Niebuhr
- “In struggling against anguish one never produces serenity; the struggle against anguish only produces new forms of anguish.” – Simone Weil
- “Do not suffer pain and torment without reason. Somebody All-Powerful and All-Compassionate owns everything. Rely on His Power and do not accuse His Compassion. Renounce grief and anxiety and accept relief. Be rid of your troubles and find serenity.” – Said Nursi
- “For me, it is essential to have the inner peace and serenity of prayer in order to listen to the silence of God, which speaks to us, in our personal life and the history of our times, of the power of love.” – Adolfo Perez Esquivel
- “I just focus on working hard and play with serenity.” – Fabio Quagliarella
- “As we start to get a little bit older, boy, keep your house in order. That’s the key thing. It’s not about the thrills anymore. It’s about contentment, about having some serenity.” – Jim Irsay
- “Journey with me to a true commitment to our environment. Journey with me to the serenity of leaving to our children a planet in equilibrium.” – Paul Tsongas
- “Despair is the damp of hell, as joy is the serenity of heaven.” – John Donne
- “As we move towards resolution and understanding and greater serenity in all aspects of our life, love’s pretty elemental and that’s nice to know. I think rock ‘n’ roll is the same. I don’t pretend to understand it; it feels confusing and frightening and wonderful.” – Gord Downie
- “Supreme serenity still remains the Ideal of great Art. The shapes and transitory forms of life are but stages toward this Ideal, which Christ’s religion illuminates with His divine light.” – Franz Liszt “For those of us learning the way to financial serenity and solvency, the envelope system teaches prudence, patience, and perseverance. You can only spend what you have.” – Sarah Ban Breathnach
Serenity Prayer QuotesPhoto by Michael Erhardsson on Pexels
Read these serenity quotes and get inspired!
- “Young people need the serenity that comes from a stable home, safe streets, regular income, opportunities for travel and study, affordable transport, and a real stake in the future.” – Luciana Berger
- “I am very willing to share whatever I know or feel I know about finding some serenity in this lifetime.” – Dirk Benedict
- “My idea of serenity – that wonderful word that everybody’s trying to get into their life – is call-waiting.” – Elaine Stritch
- “What some people interpret as brooding melancholy is serenity. I don’t feel required to grasp all the time.” – David Guterson
- “Habit allows us to go from ‘before’ to ‘after,’ to make life easier and better. Habit is notorious – and rightly so – for its ability to direct our actions, even against our will; but by mindfully shaping our habits, we can harness the power of mindlessness as a sweeping force for serenity, energy, and growth.” – Gretchen Rubin
- “What I really try to do is photograph people at rest, in a state of serenity.” – Irving Penn
- “I started running around my 30th birthday. I wanted to lose weight; I didn’t anticipate the serenity. Being in motion, suddenly my body was busy and so my head could work out some issues I had swept under a carpet of wine and cheese. Good therapy, that’s a good run.” – Michael Weatherly
- “Rhyme is an attempt to reassemble and reaffirm the possibility of paradise. There is a wholeness, a serenity, in sounds coupling to form a memory.” – Derek Walcott
- “Peace is the simplicity of heart, serenity of mind, tranquility of soul, the bond of love.” – Pio of Pietrelcina
- “I love being able to pass from a feeling of euphoria to one of calm and serenity.” – Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
- “Smiling always with a never fading serenity of countenance, and flourishing in an immortal youth.” – Isaac Barrow
- “I wouldn’t know how to handle serenity if somebody handed it to me on a plate.” – Dusty Springfield
- “Philosophy as practice does not mean its restriction to utility or applicability, that is, to what serves morality or produces serenity of soul.” – Karl Jaspers
- “I have learned to like myself for the first time and to have some serenity.” – Keith Miller
- “When you do the right thing, you get the feeling of peace and serenity associated with it. Do it again and again.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Learn silence. With the quiet serenity of a meditative mind, listen, absorb, transcribe, and transform.” – Pythagoras
- “I wish everybody finds the serenity that good, strong faith brings.” – Ann Jillian
- “I don’t like being angry all the time; it’s not good for me. I have to have serenity or else go to war.” – Luis Alberto Urrea
- “Serenity comes when you trade expectations for acceptance.” – Gautama Buddha
- “The key to serenity is trusting that the universe has your back.” – Gabrielle Bernstein
So, that's all about serenity quotes compiled by Tripboba! Hope you can relax your thoughts after reading them!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness