Jane Austen Love QuotesJun 26, 2021 01:00 AM Jane Austen Quotes - Photo by Jonathan Borba from Pexels
Here comes more amazing thought from Jane Austen on love and life that has been compiled into an amazing list of Jane Austen quotes down below.
Take a look at the beautiful selections of Jane Austen quotes on love and live here and pick one for you or your loved one!
- "If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more." - Jane Austen
- "She was one of those, who, having, once begun, would be always in love." - Jane Austen
- "To be fond of dancing was a certain step towards falling in love." - Jane Austen
- "There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart." - Jane Austen
- "To love is to burn, to be on fire." - Jane Austen
- "Friendship is certainly the finest balm for the pangs of disappointed love." - Jane Austen
- "There are as many forms of love as there are moments in time." - Jane Austen
- "Had I been in love, I could not have been more wretchedly blind. But vanity, not love, has been my folly." - Jane Austen
- "I love you. Most ardently." - Jane Austen
- "She had been forced into prudence in her youth, she learned romance as she grew older: the natural sequel of an unnatural beginning." - Jane Austen
- "When I fall in love, it will be forever." - Jane Austen
Those are all the wonderful quotes, sayings, as well as messages from Jane Austen that you should never miss.
From all Jane Austen quotes collections that have been prepared by Tripboba above, which one that touches your heart the most? Tripboba hopes this article on JJane Austen quotes collections could be a consolation for you in this difficult time.
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness