45 Joyous Christmas Quotes That Will Brighten Your Christmas HolidayMar 19, 2021 11:00 PM Photo by Tony Kanev on Flickr
Tripboba.com - Christmas is a very special event for most people. So, it will be perfect to enjoy the most wonderful time of the year with these sweet sayings.
The Christmas holiday is meant to be fully enjoyed and celebrated with family and friends. Don't let yourself drown in the hustle and bustle of the holiday preparations.
We've gathered the best Christmas quotes and sayings that will remind you of the real reason for the season. Have a look at the best Christmas quotes Tripboba has collected for you!
Christmas Vacation Quotes
Here are some joyous Christmas quotes to brighten the season.
- “At Christmas, all roads lead home.” — Marjorie Holmes
- “I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.” — Charles Dickens
- “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.” — Norman Vincent Peal
- “He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.” — Roy L. Smit
- “Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand.” — Dr. Seuss
- “Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.” — Charles M. Schulz
- “Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.” — Calvin Coolidge
- “Christmas is a season for kindling the fire for hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.” — Washington Irving
- “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.” — Burton Hills
- “Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.” — Peg Bracken
- “It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.” — W.T. Ellis
- “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.” — Norman Vincent Peale
- “Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love!” — Hamilton Wright Mabie
- “Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.” — Janice Maeditere
- “Love is what’s in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen.” — Author unknown, attributed to a 7-year-old named Bobby
- “I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.” — Harlan Miller
- “Christmas is the season of joy, of holiday greetings exchanged, of gift-giving, and of families united.” — Norman Vincent Peale
- “Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.” — Ruth Carter Stapleton
- “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.” — Burton Hillis
- “Probably the reason we all go so haywire at Christmas time with the endless unrestrained and often silly buying of gifts is that we don’t quite know how to put our love into words.” — Harlan Miller
- “For centuries men have kept an appointment with Christmas. Christmas means fellowship, feasting, giving and receiving, a time of good cheer, home.” — W. J. Tucker
Merry Christmas QuotesPhoto by LSW2020 on Flickr
Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year. They're also perfect for adding a little extra meaning to your holiday Instagram posts, social media shares, and those gorgeous DIY Christmas cards. Here are some Christmas quotes that you might need.
- "Christmas is the day that holds all time together." — Alexander Smith
- "A good conscience is a continual Christmas." — Benjamin Franklin
- "Christmas isn't a season. It's a feeling." — Edna Ferber
- "T'was the night before Christmas, when all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse." — Clement Clarke Moore
- "The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other." — Burton Hills
- "Love the giver more than the gift." — Brigham Young
- "My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others." — Bob Hope
- "The smells of Christmas are the smells of childhood." — Richard Paul Evans
- "Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love." — Hamilton Wright Mabie
- "Christmas is a time when you get homesick — even when you're home." — Carol Nelson
- "We are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime." — Laura Ingalls Wilder
- "Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone." — Charles M. Schulz
- "Christmas gives us the opportunity to pause and reflect on the important things around us." — David Cameron
- "It's the most wonderful time of the year!" — Edward Pola & George Wyle
- "Christmas, my child, is love in action." — Dale Evans
Funny Christmas QuotesPhoto by Tina on Flickr
You must need to do a lot of preparation for the holiday. To help you cope with the holiday's stress, these are funny Christmas quotes that will make you laugh until the new year! Ho ho ho, check them out now!
- "Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people only once a year." – Victor Borge
- "I get a little behind during Lent, but it comes out even at Christmas." – Frank Butler
- "I haven't taken my Christmas lights down. They look so nice on the pumpkin." – Winston Spear
- "Nothing's as mean as giving a little child something useful for Christmas." – Kin Hubbard
- "What I like about Christmas is that you can make people forget the past with the present." – Don Marquis
- "A lovely thing about Christmas is that it's compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together." – Garrison Keillor
- "That's the true spirit of Christmas; people being helped by people other than me." – Jerry Seinfeld
- "Aren't we forgetting the true meaning of Christmas. You know, the birth of Santa?" – Matt Groening
- "Who's the bane of Santa's life? The elf and safety officer." – Catherine Tate
- "The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." – Joan Rivers
- "Christmas is the season when you buy this year's gifts with next year's money." – Author Unknown
- "Next to a circus there ain't nothing that packs up and tears out faster than the Christmas spirit." – Frank McKinney Hubbard
- "Oh, for the good old days when people would stop Christmas shopping when they ran out of money. – Unknown
- "The best Christmas present I got from my husband was a week to do whatever I wanted." – Olivia Haigh Williams
- "Even before Christmas has said Hello, it's saying 'Buy Buy'." – Robert Paul
- 16 Easy Tricks How to Get Rid of Fruit Flies to Keep Your House Sterile!
- 55 Marriage Anniversary Wishes for Wife: Sweet, Romantic, and Heartwarming!
- 50+ Birthday Wishes for Best Friend Male from Heartwarming to Funny!
- 50+ Heartfelt Birthday Wishes for Loved Ones to Convey Your Love and Feelings
- People on Twitter Shared The Worst Road They've Ever Seen in Their Country (20 Pictures)