45+ Memorable Matthew Mcconaughey Quotes from the Most Iconic Film EverAug 02, 2021 09:15 PM Matthew Mcconaughey Quotes - Photo by Sevag B. Martouni from Flickr
Tripboba.com - Matthew McConaughey is well known as an American actor and producer who was born on November 4, 1969.
He first starred in the future comedy Dazed and Confused (1993), which many consider his breakout role.
In this article, we would like to share with you some Matthew McConaughey quotes including some of the series he starred in during his career.
Now, scroll down to the following list below about Matthew McConaughey quotes as compiled by Tripboba below!
Matthew McConaughey Dazed and Confused Quotes
Dazed and Confused is an American comedy film that was written and directed by Richard Linklater in 1993.
In this part, you will see the following Matthew McConaughey quotes!
- Wooderson: "All right, all right, all right."
- Wooderson: "That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age."
- Wooderson: "Say, man, you got a joint?"
- Mitch: "No, not on me, man."
- Wooderson: "It'd be a lot cooler if you diid."
- Wooderson: "Man, it's the same bullshit they tried to pull in my day. If it ain't that piece of paper, there's some other choice they're gonna try and make for you. You gotta do what Randall Pink Floyd wants to do man. Let me tell you this, the older you do get the more rules they're gonna try to get you to follow. You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N."
- Wooderson: "I love those redheads!"
- Wooderson: "Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, all right. We got 4:11 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some fuckin' muscle."
- Wooderson: "Yeah, well, listen. You ought to ditch the two geeks you're in the car with now and get in with us. But that's all right, we'll worry about that later. I will see you there. All right?"
- Wooderson: "Aerosmith, 2 weeks. Don't forget."
- Cynthia: "I won't."
- Wooderson: "Cynthia, man? I like it, man."
- Pink: "Red's a good color for you."
- Wooderson: "My favorite color."
- Pink: "Have you seen Jodi around?"
- Wooderson: "No she left your ass."
- Pink: "Well you win some you lose some."
- Wooderson: "Say, you need a ride?"
- Cynthia: "I got my own ride. Thanks."
- Wooderson: "Yeah you know. Because you oughta dump those two geeks you got in the car with you and ride with us but that's okay. I'll see you there."
- Cynthia: "Okay."
- Mike: "Oh man! What a dick!"
- Tony:"[sees Cynthia smiling] What are you smiling at?"
- Cynthia: "I thought he was cute."
- Mike: "What? Do you realize when he graduated high school, we were like three years old?"
Wolf of Wall Street Quotes Matthew McConaugheyMatthew Mcconaughey Quotes - Photo by Napa Valley Film FestivalFollow from Flickr
The Wolf of Wall Street is an American epic biographical black comedy crime film that was directed by Martin Scorsese and written by Terence Winter in 2013. It is based on the memoir of the same name by Jordan Belfort in 2007.
Now, you can share one of the following Matthew McConaughey quotes.
- Mark Hanna: "Well, Hector, here's the game plan. You’re gonna bring us two Absolut martinis, you know how I like ’em, straight up. And then precisely seven and one half minutes after that you’re gonna bring us two more. And then two more after that every five minutes until one of us passes the fuck out."
- Hector the Waiter: "Excellent strategy, sir."
- Jordan Belfort: "Oh, I’m…I’m good with water for now though. Thank you."
- Mark Hanna: "It’s his first day on Wall Street, give him time. Thank you."
- Jordan Belfort: "Thank you. Mr. Hanna, you’re able to…to do drugs during the day and still function, still do your job?"
- Mark Hanna: "Well, how the fuck else would you do this job? Cocaine and hookers, my friends."
- Jordan Belfort: "Right. I gotta say, I’m incredibly excited to be a part of your firm. I mean…the clients you have are absolutely…"
- Mark Hanna: "Fuck the clients. Your only responsibility is to put meat on the table. You got a girlfriend?"
- Jordan Belfort: "I’m…I’m married. I have a wife; her name is Teresa. She cuts hair."
- Mark Hanna: "Think about Teresa. Name of the game, move the money from your clients’ pocket into your pocket."
- Jordan Belfort: "Right. But if you can make the clients’ money at the same time, it’s advantageous to everyone, correct?"
- Mark Hanna: "No. Number one rule of Wall Street. Nobody, I don’t care if you’re Warren Buffet or if you’re Jimmy Buffet, nobody knows if a stock is gonna go up, down, sideways or in fucking circles, least of all stock brokers, right?"
- Mark Hanna: "It’s all a fugazi. Do you know what fugazi is?"
- Jordan Belfort: "Fugazi, it’s a fake…"
- Mark Hanna:"Yeah, fugazi, fugazi. It’s a wazi, it’s a woozi. It’s…fairy dust. It doesn’t exist, it’s never landed, it is no matter, it’s not on the elemental chart. It’s not fucking real. Right?"
- Mark Hanna: "Stay with me. We don’t create shit; we don’t build anything."
Matthew McConaughey Lincoln QuotesMatthew Mcconaughey Quotes - Photo by Gypsie Fireflower from Flickr
More about Matthew McConaughey quotes that you can copy-paste.
- "Sometimes you gotta go back to actually move forward."
- "It's not about hugging trees."
- "There we go."
- "That's a big bull."
- "I just liked it.
Matthew McConaughey True Detective Quotes
True Detective is an American anthology crime drama television series that was created and written by Nic Pizzolatto. The series premiered on January 12, 2014.
To know more, scroll down to this list of Matthew McConaughey quotes.
- "It's all one ghetto, man. A giant gutter in outer space."
- "If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward then, brother, that person is a piece of s***. And I’d like to get as many of them out in the open as possible. You gotta get together and tell yourself stories that violate every law of the universe just to get through the goddamn day? What’s that say about your reality?"
- "Back then, the visions...most of the time I was convinced that I'd lost it. But there were other times, I thought I was main-lining the secret truth of the universe."
- "The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door."
- "This place is like somebody's memory of a town, and the memory is fading. It's like there was never anything here but jungle."
- "The newspapers are gonna be tough on you. And prison is very, very hard on people who hurt kids. If you get the opportunity, you should kill yourself."
- "Death created time to grow the things that it would kill."
- "To realize that all your life—you know, all your love, all your hate, all your memory, all your pain—it was all the same thing. It was all the same dream. A dream that you had inside a locked room. A dream about being a person. And like a lot of dreams there's a monster at the end of it."
- "F***, I don't want to know anything anymore. This is a world where nothing is solved. Someone once told me, 'Time is a flat circle.' Everything we've ever done or will do, we're gonna do over and over and over again. And that little boy and that little girl, they're gonna be in that room again and again and again forever."
- "F*** this. F*** this world. Nice hook, Marty."
- "My life's been a circle of violence and degradation for as long as I can remember. I'm ready to tie it off."
Matthew McConaughey Famous Quotes on Life and Love
The last one is about Matthew McConaughey's quotes that are famous about love and life!
- “My life is a road, man. I need to keep moving.”
- "Now first off I want to thank God, because that's who I look up to. He has graced my life with opportunities that I know are not of my hand or of any human hand. He has shown me that it is a scientific fact that gratitude reciprocates."
- “Life’s barely long enough to get good at one thing. So be careful what you get good at.”
- “We dissect failure a lot more than we dissect success.”
- “Instead of denying these fears, declare them, say them out loud, admit them, give them the credit they deserve…Find the courage to overcome them.”
- “You want to be a writer? Start writing. You want to be a filmmaker? Start shooting stuff on your phone right now.”
- “Life is not a popularity contest. Take the hill, but first answer the question: What is my hill?”
- “Keep your head up. We'll get out of this on the other side because that's just what we're gonna do."
- “My first date was at 13, with a girl called Amy. We were going to meet at a line-dancing club after football. I then asked her if she wanted to go for a walk on a nature trail. It was a first kiss for both of us. She had braces, my lip was caught in them and it started bleeding.”
- “At the corner of my eye this sort of aqua green figure, sort of floating across the frame about 20 feet in front of me, and my eye went up and I remembered what came out of my mouth, I didn't say who is that, I said what is that?”
- “It was like this is not the kind of woman you call over across the room, McConaughey. Get your a** out of the chair and go get her. Which I did.”
- “Three days, three nights later, and I knew then that the next time after that I wanted to go on another date. The next time after that I wanted to go on another date. And I've been wanting to go on a date with her for the last nine years.”
- “Sometimes loving your kids means giving them just what they want. Other times it means tough love.”
- “Loving a child is a lot harder if you really give a damn. 'No' takes a lot more energy. It’s a lot easier to say 'yes.'"
- "A Southern dude with a groovy attitude? To that, we say, "alright, alright, alright."
Thank you for visiting this page and reading all about Matthew McConaughey quotes above. Hope you like it.
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness