45 Memorable Wayne's World Quotes That Are EntertainingJul 27, 2021 10:16 PM Wayne's World Quotes - Photo by popsugar from Pinterest
Tripboba.com - Wayne's World is an American comedy film that was directed by Penelope Spheeris in 1992. Wayne's World is based on Saturday Night Live. It stars Myers as Wayne Campbell and Dana Carvey as Garth Algar.
Wayne's Worlds was about a pair of Rock music fans who broadcast a public access television show.
To get nostalgic with Wayne's World movie, you can take a look at the following lists of Wayne's World quotes including the other character.
Let's get started!
Wayne's World Quotes
Here is some Wayne' World quotes that you can copy-paste.
- “What I’d really love is to do Wayne’s World for a living. It might happen. Yeah, and monkeys might fly out of my butt!”
- “Contract or no, I will not bow to any sponsor… Maybe I’m wrong on this one, but for me the beast doesn’t include selling out.”
- “OK… First I’ll access the secret military spy satellite that’s in a geosynchronous orbit over the Midwest. Then, I’ll ID the limo by the vanity plate “MR. BIGGG” and get his approximate position. Then, I’ll reposition the transmitter dish on the remote truck to 17.32 degrees east, hit WESTAR 4 over the Atlantic, bounce the signal down into the Azores, up to COMSAT 6, beam it back to SATCOM 2 transmitter number 137, and down on the dish on the back of Mr. Big’s limo… It’s almost too easy.”
- “WE’RE NOT WORTHY! WE’RE NOT WORTHY!”
- Well, I’m a regular visitor here, but Milwaukee has certainly had its share of visitors. The French missionaries and explorers were coming here as early as the late 1600s to trade with the Native Americans.”
- “Garth, marriage is punishment for shoplifting in some countries.”
Quotes from Wayne's WorldWayne's World Quotes - Photo by BuzzFeed from Pinterest
Here are the other Wayne's World quotes, make sure you write your favorite one.
- Garth Algar: "It's like a new pair of underwear, at first they're restrictive but then after a while they become a part of you."
- Garth Algar: "Sometimes I wish I could boldly go where no man's gone before, but I'll probably stay in Aurora."
- Garth Algar: "Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and play a girl bunny?"
- Garth Algar: "She makes me feel kind of funny, like when we use to climb the rope in gym class."
- Wayne Campbell: "(aside) This is Stan Mikita's Donuts. Excellent munch post. *walks over to Glen* This is the manager, Glen. He's here 24 hours a day. I recommend the sugar pucks; they're excellent. Come on."
- Mikita's Manager Glen: "(aside) I'd never done a crazy thing in my life before that night. Why is it if a man kills another man in battle it's called heroic, yet in the heat of passion, it's called murder?"
- Wayne Campbell: "Hello? What do you think you're doing? Only me and Garth get to talk to the camera."
- Garth Algar: "(aside) I really don't have too much to say right now. *points* Hey, what's that? *camera pans to where Garth pointed* (runs away) Gaah!"
- Mikita's Manager Glen: "(bitterly) Yeah, I know what you'd like to do: find the guy that did it, rip his still-beating heart out, and hold it in his face so he can see how black it is before he dies."
- Stacy: "You don't like it? Fine. You know Wayne if your not careful you're gonna loose me."
- Wayne Campbell: "I lost you 2 months ago. Are you mental? We broke up! Get the net!"
Wayne's World 2 Quotes
In this part, you will see the following Wayne's World quotes chapter 2. The movie is the sequel to Wayne's World in 1992.
- Del Preston: "Now. It take two people to run a stage. One out front, and one backstage. Now Garth will be out her in the front with his team, and Wayne will be backstage with his team. To the left and right will be the machine gun nests. Now these babies tend to heat up, so shoot in three second bursts. In the event of capture, I will personally be issuing cyanide pills to be placed under the tongue, as so. [places a cyanide capsule under his tongue] Any questions?"
- Wayne Campbell: "Come on Garth. Well, I guess Jim was wrong."
- Bjergen Kjergen:" [pronouncing the J's as Y's] I am Bjerken Kjergen from the Fjergen Fjords. I am from Sveden."
- Wayne Campbell: "Now correct me if I'm wrong, but your monthly rainfall is about two inches a month, and your annual rainfall is about 22 inches. I did a project on Sweden in the eighth grade. Then, in gym class that day I was on the mini tramp and I got diarrhea."
- Jergen Kjergen: "I am sorry to hear of your illness, but since you sacrificed your health for knowledge of my home country, I find you very attractive and hope to make love to you in the near future."
- Garth Algar: "I am no longer a stranger to the ways of the woman."
- Wayne Campbell: "Excellent, my friend! On that note, Game On!"
Garth Wayne's World QuotesWayne's World Quotes - Photo by Eye Contract from Pinterest
Hope you are really enjoying the following list of Wayne's World quotes special Garth and the other character.
- Garth Algar: "Uh oh. Don't look. Stacy."
- Garth Algar: "Benjamin is nobody's friend. If Benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick."
- Garth Algar: "Hey, are you done yet? I'm getting tired of holding it."
- Wayne Campbell: "Yeah, that's what she said."
- Garth Algar: "Uhm, Wayne? What do you do if every time you see this one incredible woman, you think you're gonna hurl?"
- Wayne Campbell: "I say hurl. If you blow chunks and she comes back, she's yours. But if you spew and she bolts, then it was never meant to be."
- Wayne Campbell: "Well, that's all the time we had for our movie. We hope you found it entertaining, whimsical and yet relevant, with an underlying revisionist conceit that belied the films emotional attachments to the subject matter."
- Garth Algar: "I just hoped you didn't think it sucked."
- Benjamin: "Wayne! Listen, we need to have a talk about Vanderhoff. The fact is he's the sponsor and you signed a contract guaranteeing him certain concessions, one of them being a spot on the show."
- Wayne Campbell: "[holding a Pizza Hut box] Well that's where I see things just a little differently. Contract or no, I will not bow to any sponsor."
- Benjamin: "I'm sorry you feel that way, but basically it's the nature of the beast."
- Wayne Campbell: "[holding a bag of Doritos] Maybe I'm wrong on this one, but for me, the beast doesn't include selling out. Garth, you know what I'm talking about, right?"
- Garth Algar: "[wearing Reebok wardrobe] It's like people only do these things because they can get paid. And that's just really sad."
- Wayne Campbell: "I can't talk about it anymore; it's giving me a headache."
- Garth Algar: "Here, take two of these!"
- Wayne Campbell: "Ah, Nuprin. Little. Yellow. Different."
- Benjamin: "Look, you can stay here in the big leagues and play by the rules, or you can go back to the farm club in Aurora. It's your choice."
- Wayne Campbell: "[holding a can of Pepsi] Yes, and it's the choice of a new generation."
- Garth Algar: "OK... First I'll access the secret military spy satellite that's in a geosynchronous orbit over the Midwest. Then, I'll ID the limo by the vanity plate "MR. BIGGG" and get his approximate position. Then, I'll reposition the transmitter dish on the remote truck to 17.32 degrees east, hit WESTAR 4 over the Atlantic, bounce the signal down into the Azores, up to COMSAT 6, beam it back to SATCOM 2 transmitter number 137, and down on the dish on the back of Mr. Big's limo... It's almost too easy."
- Garth Algar: "[reading Benjamin's planner aloud] "Daily reminder, Thursday: Purchase feeble public access cable show and exploit it." Gee, I feel sorry for whoever *that* is."
- Garth Algar: "Okay, pop quiz. Cassandra is not interested in Benjamin because... A: Chicks think he's handsome, B: has cool car, C: has lots of cash, D: has no visible scars, E: does not live with parents."
- Wayne Campbell: "Okay, how about, F: you're a gimp. You know what you can do with your pop quiz?"
- Garth Algar: "Did you ever see that "Twilight Zone" where the guy signed a contract and they cut out his tongue and put it in a jar and it wouldn't die, it just grew and pulsated and gave birth to baby tongues? Pretty cool, huh?"
Best Wayne's World Quotes
More about the best Wayne's World quotes.
- “Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?“ —Garth
- “Garth, marriage is punishment for shoplifting in some countries.” —Wayne
- “It will be mine. Oh yes. It will be mine.” —Wayne
- Garth: "What do you do if every time you see this one incredible woman, you think you’re gonna hurl?"
- “That bass player’s a babe. She makes me feel kinda funny, like when we used to climb the rope in gym class.” —Garth
- “If Benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he’d be pralines and dick.” —Garth
- “It’s sucking my will to live!” —Garth
- “Hey Phil, if you’re gonna spew, spew into this.” —Garth
- “We’re not worthy… we’re not worthy!” —Wayne and Garth to Alice Cooper
Thank you for visiting Tripboba and reading all about Wayne's World quotes above. Hope you enjoy it!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness