45+ Memorable Zlatan Ibrahimovic Quotes from the Swedish Professional FootballerAug 13, 2021 11:04 PM Zlatan Ibrahimovic Quotes - Photo by kimjihihi from Flickr
Tripboba.com - Zlatan Ibrahimovic was born on October 3, 1981. He is well known as a Swedish professional footballer who plays as a striker for AC Milan Serie A club and the Sweden national team.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is considered one of the greatest strikers of all time.
In his whole entire career, Zlatan Ibrahimovic has won 31 trophies in his career, he has scored over 570 career goals including more than 500 club goals.
Through this article, Tripboba has compiled the memorable Zlatan Ibrahimovic quotes that are inspirational and funny.
Let's get started!
Zlatan Ibrahimovic Best Quotes
Here are some Zlatan Ibrahimovic quotes that you can copy-paste!
- "I can't help but laugh at how perfect I am."
- "Swedish style? No. Yugoslavian style? Of course not. It has to be Zlatan-style."
- "Zlatan doesn't do auditions."- When Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger offered the then-teenaged Ibrahimovic a trial.
- "What [John] Carew does with a football, I can do with an orange."- In response to Carew's suggestions that Ibrahimovic's flicks and tricks were "pointless."
- "First I went left; he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog." On how he twisted Liverpool defender Stephane Henchoz inside-out.
- "When you buy me, you are buying a Ferrari. If you drive a Ferrari you put premium petrol in the tank, you hit the motorway and you step on the gas. [Pep] Guardiola filled up with diesel and took a spin in the countryside. He should have bought a Fiat." In his single season at Barcelona where he endured a tense relationship with then-coach Pep Guardiola.
- "What do you mean, 'present?' She got Zlatan."- On his ex-girlfriend's engagement gift.
- "We're looking for an apartment. If we don't find anything, then I'll probably just buy the hotel."- At his unveiling as a Paris Saint-Germain player.
- "It's true I don't know much about the players here, but they definitely know who I am."- On his move to Ligue 1 in 2012.
- "We were looking through his playlist in the dressing room -- there was lots of Justin Bieber, Jonas Brothers and Selena Gomez. It is nice to know that even David Beckham doesn't have good taste in everything."
- "There was the thought that this would send me into retirement. I sent their entire country into retirement."- After scoring twice to qualify Sweden for Euro 2016 over Denmark.
- "I don't believe they can change the Eiffel Tower for my statue, even the people behind the club. But if they can, I will stay here -- I promise you."- On his future with PSG.
- "A World Cup without me is nothing to watch, so it is not worth waiting for the World Cup."
- "Absolutely not. I have ordered a plane. It is much faster."- On rumors quotes that he bought a Porsche.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic Funny QuotesZlatan Ibrahimovic Quotes - Photo by sb0 9 from Flickr
The other Zlatan Ibrahimovic quotes will make you laugh out loud.
- "It felt like I had 11 babies around me."- On Chelsea players' response to his red card in the 2015 Champions League quarterfinals.
- "I don't give a s--- who wins. I'm going on holiday."- His response after Sweden was eliminated from Euro 2012.
- "An injured Zlatan is a serious thing for any team."
- "I like fireworks too, but I set them off in gardens or in kebab stands. I never set fire to my own house."- His response to Mario Balotelli's fireworks incident.
- "I can play in the 11 positions because a good player can play anywhere."
- "I didn't injure you on purpose and you know that. If you accuse me again I'll break both your legs, and that time it will be on purpose."- He didn't appreciate Rafael van der Vaart's accusation that purposely injured him.
- "[Oguchi] Onyewu resembled a heavyweight boxer. He was nearly 6-foot-5 and weighed over 15 stone, but he couldn't handle me."- Ibrahimovic on a tussle with former teammate Onyewu, during which the Swede broke a rib.
- "If [Wayne Rooney] still wants to move next summer, or in January, I would urge him to come and play with me in Paris ... If he did join, he would have to get used to the fact that Zlatan scores even better goals than him."
- "It was the fault of David Trezeguet, who made me do one drink of vodka after another. I slept in the bathtub. Now I hold my vodka much better."- On having one too many-after Juventus' 2005 title win.
- "Then Guardiola started his philosopher thing. I was barely listening. Why would I? It was advanced bull**** about blood, sweat and tears, that kind of stuff."
- "[Jose] Mourinho is Guardiola's opposite. If Mourinho brightens up the room, Guardiola pulls down the curtains and I guessed that Guardiola now tried to measure himself with him."
- "I don't think that you can score as spectacular a goal as those of Zlatan in a video game -- even though these games are very realistic these days."
- "I haven't met her yet. But when I do, I'll date her."- His response when asked to name the world's most beautiful woman.
- "People trashtalk me. I've heard so much s--- over the years: 'F---ing gypsy', stuff about my mum -- all that stuff. I retaliate with my body, not with words."
- "I came like a king, left like a legend."- Zlatan on his PSG departure.
Quotes from Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Find more quotes about Zlatan Ibrahimovic quotes and choose your favorites!
- "I think I'm like wine. The older I get, the better I get." Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- "Anything that happens in your life was meant to happen. It is your destiny. I was destined to have the life I have now, and I can't have any regrets." Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- "I did many stupid things. I made many mistakes, but I learnt from everything. I still make mistakes; I still learn from them. Nobody is perfect." Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- "Arsene Wenger asked me to have a trial with Arsenal when I was 17. I turned it down. Zlatan doesn't do auditions. Zlatan Ibrahimovic My father is from Bosnia, and my mother is from Croatia, but I was born in Sweden." Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- "When you buy me, you are buying a Ferrari. If you drive a Ferrari, you put premium petrol in the tank, you hit the motorway, and you step on the gas." Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- "If anything, the children of Paris should be giving me even more money for having the privilege of being in the same city as my incredible quality. And so should David Beckham. Call it a Zlaritable donation." Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- "I know I'm good enough. I don't need to show it to you. Either you know who I am, or you don't. Zlatan Ibrahimovic Never judge a person if you don't know him." Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- "When I arrived at Barcelona, I was following a dream, but I now realize sometimes it's better to be content with what you have rather than follow a dream which nearly kills you. Zlatan Ibrahimovic I think I am difficult to satisfy, because when I win something, I'm already thinking about the next step, and that is maybe a problem for me. I'm not enjoying the moment. I'm already on the mission to win the next trophy." Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- "I always want to become better. If never being satisfied is a problem, then I have it. At least it's a good problem." Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- "Some coaches prefer players who will just do whatever he tells them to. It's like, if you're at school with a load of 10-year-old boys and you tell them to jump, everyone will start to jump. But the intelligent boy will ask, 'Why should I jump? Why?' That can be difficult for a lot of coaches, and I understand that." Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- "Who is most deserving of all of the money that I, Zlatan, am paid? The answer is Zlatan. Zlatan Ibrahimovic Best player I ever played against? I mean, I played against many, many good players, so I don't know who to keep. I would say Ronaldo the Fenomeno." Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- "When people criticize me, instead of putting my head down, it gives me energy to do even more." Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- "If I had an ego as big as the Eiffel Tower, would I have won this many collective trophies? I know people like to talk about it. And O.K., I am not going to answer every story. But maybe I will let my collective trophies speak for themselves. I don't know many other footballers who have won as much. Do you?" Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- "The day I leave Paris is the day I go down a level or quit football. Zlatan Ibrahimovic I wish anyone in this world could go to his fridge and pick whatever he wants. Because the day you open your fridge and there is nothing in it, it is difficult." Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- "I won't be the King of Manchester, I will be the God of Manchester."- His response to Eric Cantona's comments that he would be the prince of Manchester.
- "You can't coach brilliance like that."- On his goal vs. England in 2012.
- "I think I'm like wine. The older I get, the better I get."
- "Who needs a nickname? To be afraid of me, just watch me play"- His dig at Radamel Falcao, nicknamed "The Tiger."
- "If I had played in England I would have destroyed it, like I have everywhere else."
Quotes by Zlatan IbrahimovicZlatan Ibrahimovic Quotes - Photo by makkalo from Flickr
More about Zlatan Ibrahimovic quotes.
- "The way that I opened the door for the young people that come from where I come from and that have a different background, that is what I want to be remembered for." Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- "People often write after they finish their career, or they don't play anymore, or they are not anymore active. So I say, why do that? And let's do it differently." Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- "When you are the invisible man to the head coach, the only option is to head for the exit." Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- "I always drive like a madman." Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- "When I started to play football, when I was around 15, 16, I remember the players that played on the national team and noticed that it was only typically Swedish guys." Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- "I still feel I need to do things 10 times better than other players. Just to be accepted and to improve me." Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- "Jose Mourinho is a big star... he's cool." Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- "I will not look back and say, 'I should have played in England.' Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- "I would love to play alongside Wayne Rooney. He does the running of two or three players and makes a lot of space. We would be the perfect combination." Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- "I respect the Premier League." Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- "I want to be remembered as the football player I was. The private person is nobody's business." Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Thank you for visiting Tripboba and reading all those Zlatan Ibrahimovic quotes above. Hope you like it!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness