45+ Motivational Coach Carter Quotes to Level Up Your SpiritAug 07, 2021 12:00 PM Coach Carter Quotes - Photo by StockSnap from Pixabay
Tripboba.com - Coach Carter is an American biographical teen sports drama film based on the true story of Richmond High School. Yes, you can already guess from the title, that the film is all a Coach Ken Carter.
Interested to watch the movie but still in doubt? You should start reading this article that will talk about Coach Carter quotes. You can take a big picture of the movie from the following Coach Carter quotes handpicked by Tripboba.
What are those Coach Carter quotes? Let's check them out!
Quotes from Coach CarterCoach Carter Quotes - Photo by Berkan Küçükgül from Pixabay
- "I came to coach basketball players, and you became students. l came to teach boys, and you became men." - Coach Carter
- "We control the tempo of the game. We make them play Richmond Oiler ball." - Coach Carter
- "You men played like champions. You never gave up. And champions, they hold their heads high." - Coach Carter
- "That’s me, baby. That’s me. I did that." - Coach Carter
- "Know that you’re not just walking out on me. You’re walking out on them." - Coach Carter
- "Some of my teammates went to prison. Some of them ended up dead. I took this job because I wanted to effect change in a special group of young men, and this is the only way that I know how to do that." - Coach Carter
- "Push the ball, go hard to the hole." - Coach Carter
- "Everything I knew about basketball, I learned from women." - Coach Carter
- "We have failed. We have failed each other." - Coach Carter
- "Not quite your storybook ending, huh?" - Coach Carter
- "I see a system that’s designed for you to fail." - Coach Carter
Coach Carter Quotes Our Deepest FearCoach Carter Quotes - Photo by Varun Kulkarni from Pixabay
- "If you vote to end the lockout, you won’t have to terminate me. I’ll quit." - Coach Carter
- "When we step on the floor every second that clock is ticking, we are pedal to the metal." - Coach Carter
- "Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do." - Coach Carter
- "What is your deepest fear Mr. Cruz, that you are inadequate?" - Coach Carter
- "Since when is winning not enough? Playing hard not enough?" - Coach Carter
- "Now, I want you to go home and look at your lives tonight and look at your parents’ lives and ask yourself, ‘Do I want better?’ If the answer is yes, I will see you here tomorrow." - Coach Carter
- "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frighten us. ... And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." - Timo Cruz
- "You owe me 2500 pushups and 1000 suicides before you can play. Oh, and they must be completed by Friday." - Coach Carter
- "You shooting the ball, what's your name?" - Coach Carter
- "Gentlemen, we’ve reached that goal. Let’s play ball." - Coach Carter
- "Oh, yes, sir. She was steaming hot. But, she was the devil. That girl was evil." - Coach Carter
- "Richmond High only graduates fifty percent of the students. And of those that do graduate only six percent go to college. Which tells me, when I walk down those halls and I look in your classrooms maybe only one student is going to go to college." - Coach Carter
Coach Carter Quotes SayingsCoach Carter Quotes - Photo by StockSnap from Pixabay
- "If you listen and learn, you will win basketball games. And gentlemen, winning in here is the key to winning out there." - Coach Carter
- "Starting today, you will play like winners, act like winners, and most importantly, you will be winners." - Coach Carter
- "We treat ourselves with respect." - Coach Carter
- Then I guess we’ll have new leading scorers this season, huh?" - Coach Carter
- "So? You can’t show some class? Act like a champion?" - Coach Carter
- "And, I promise you, I will do everything in my power to get you to college and a better life." - Coach Carter
- "Sir, I just wanna say thank you. You saved my life." - Timo Cruz
- "And, basketball is a privilege ma’am." - Coach Carter
- "If you don’t perform in the classroom, you will not play." - Coach Carter
- "You really need to consider the message you're sending these boys by ending the lockout. It's the same message that we as a culture send to our professional athletes, and that is that they are above the law." - Coach Carter
- "There’s a Goodwill and a Salvation Army store less than two blocks from here. They got a box full of ties for fifty cents a piece." - Coach Carter
- "And the answer for young African-American men here is this: probably to prison." - Coach Carter
Coach Carter Quotes Fear
- "The board sent the message loud and clear. Winning basketball games is more important than graduating from high school and going to college. I’m sorry, I just can’t support that message." - Coach Carter
- "You have achieved something that some people spend their whole lives trying to find. What you achieved is that ever-elusive victory within." - Coach Carter
- "Push it!" - Coach Carter
- "Let me hear you!" - Coach Carter
- "You’re saying it’s cool. Well, it’s not cool!" - Coach Carter
- "If you endorse the fact that fifteen, sixteen, seventeen-year-old boys cannot honor the simple rules of a basketball contract, how long do you think it’ll be before they’re out there breaking laws?" - Coach Carter
- "I’m not a teacher. I’m the new basketball coach." - Coach Carter
- "And, you’ll earn every minute of playing time." - Coach Carter
- "And, your job is to educate these kids. I suggest you start doing yours." - Coach Carter
- "You gave such a good answer and gave the coach attitude, you win the bonus prize of 500 pushups! Would you like to go for the grand prize of 1000?" - Coach Carter
- "You painted an extreme picture. No one expects them to graduate, no one expects them to go to college." - Coach Carter
That's all Coach Carter quotes. Have a nice day!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness
36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!
36 Instagram Story Questions to Get Closer With Your Followers