45+ Perseverance Quotes to Keep Your Motivation UpMar 09, 2021 08:00 PM Perseverance Quotes - Photo by Prateek Katyal from Pexels
Tripboba.com - We lose motivation once in a while, so we truly need perseverance in order to keep doing things we’ve started. Perseverance is also an important part in living our life.
So, if you feel like burning out, Tripboba has got your back! Read these perseverance quotes and see how far you can go in your life!
Inspirational Quotes about perseverance
When life is getting hard, you’d need these perseverance quotes to remind you that you’ll eventually overcome whatever challenges that you have to face.
- “If you are going through hell, keep going.” ― Winston S. Churchill
- “Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever.” ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” ― Confucius
- “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” ― Maya Angelou
- “Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.” ― Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Inspirational quotes on perseverance
- “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” ― Confucius, Confucius: The Analects
- “Never, never, never give in!” ― Winston S. Churchill
- “Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow.” ― Mary Anne Radmacher
- “Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree.” ― Martin Luther
- “Let me not pray to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them. Let me not beg for the stilling of my pain, but for the heart to conquer it.” ― Rabindranath Tagore, Collected Poems and Plays of Rabindranath Tagore
Perseverance biblical quotes
There are many Bible verses that encapsulate the importance of perseverance. Take a look at these perseverance quotes from the Holy Bible to keep your spirit up.
- "Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing." — James 1:2-4
- "Let your eyes look directly forward, and your gaze be straight before you. Ponder the path of your feet; then all your ways will be sure." — Proverbs 4:25-26
- "Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him." — James 1:12
- "For nothing will be impossible with God." — Luke 1:37
- "Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen." — Ephesians 3:20-21
- "And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ." — Philippians 1:6
- "Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus." — Philippians 3:13-14
- "And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up." — Galatians 6:9
- "Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful." — Hebrews 10:23
- "For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God you may receive what is promised." — Hebrews 10:36
Perseverance quotes sports
Are you a big fan of sports? Then take a look at these perseverance quotes from your biggest inspiring athletes!
- “The hardest skill to acquire in this sport is the one where you compete all out, give it all you have, and you are still getting beat no matter what you do. When you have the killer instinct to fight through that, it is very special.” – Eddie Reese
- “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion.’” – Muhammad Ali
- “Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” – Michael Jordan
- “In baseball and in business, there are three types of people. Those who make it happen, those who watch it happen, and those who wonder what happened.” Tommy Lasorda
- “Persistence can change failure into extraordinary achievement.” – Matt Biondi
- “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.” – Muhammad Ali
- “Somewhere behind the athlete you’ve become and the hours of practice and the coaches who have pushed you is a little girl who fell in love with the game and never looked back… play for her.” – Mia Hamm
- “If you aren’t going all the way, why go at all?” – Joe Namath
- “Champions keep playing until they get it right.” — Billie Jean King
- “It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe.” – Muhammad Ali
Perseverance quotes for students
Study is no joke for students, so if you feel like going through the hardest time, look at these perseverance quotes to keep on striving!
- “All of old. Nothing else ever. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.” ― Samuel Beckett, Worstward Ho
- “It is not enough that we do our best; sometimes we must do what is required.” ― Winston S. Churchill
- “It always seems impossible until it's done.” ― Nelson Mandela
- “Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” ― Thomas A. Edison
- “Just because you fail once doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything.” ― Marilyn Monroe
- “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.” Newt Gingrich
- “The path from dreams to success does exist. May you have the vision to find it, the courage to get on to it, and the perseverance to follow it.” Kalpana Chawla
- “Through hard work, perseverance and a faith in God, you can live your dreams.” Ben Carson
Funny perseverance quotes
To keep motivated may sound hard, so take some moment to read these funny perseverance quotes, have a good laugh and keep on doing your stuff!
- “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.” Zig Ziglar
- “I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realise I should have been more specific.” Lily Tomlin
- “I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying.” Oscar Wilde
- “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” Winnie the Pooh
- “Bad decisions make good stories.” Ellis Vidler
- “Optimist: someone who figures that taking a step backward after taking a step forward is not a disaster, it’s more like a cha-cha.” Robert Brault
- “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.” Robin Williams
- “If you let your head get too big, it’ll break you
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness