45+ Body Shaming Quotes from Celebrities That Will Empower You!Aug 09, 2021 10:00 PM Body Shaming Quotes - Photo by RF._.studio from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Maybe we need an inspirational quote to help with anxiety or something that makes us desperate.
But, know that we are all human. We are sad, we are happy, our body is fat, skinny, or whatever it is.
Everybody is struggling, and it’s just that we have different ways of going through it and what we're dealing with. They just don't know.
This article has rounded up the powerful body shaming quotes that will motivate you and embrace your body.
So, let's scroll down to the following list of body shaming as Tripboba has compiled below.
Quotes About Body Shaming
Here are some body shaming quotes from the most talked about celebrities in the world.
- "My great hope for us as young women is to start being kinder to ourselves so that we can be kinder to each other. To stop shaming ourselves and other people: 'too fat, too skinny, too short, too tall, too anything.' There's a sense that we're all 'too' something, and we're all not enough. This is life. Our bodies change. Our minds change. Our hearts change." —Emma Stone
- "I am allowed to look sexy, feel sexy, and be in love. I am worthy of all those things, and so are you." —Mary Lambert
- "I definitely have body issues, but everybody does. When you come to the realization that everybody does that — even the people that I consider flawless — then you can start to live with the way you are." —Taylor Swift
- "Girls see enough of this body we can't imitate, that we'll never be able to obtain ... these unrealistic expectations. It's better to look healthy and strong." —Jennifer Lawrence
- "I realize everybody wants what they don't have. But at the end of the day, what you have inside is much more beautiful than what's on the outside." —Selena Gomez
- "Beauty is the enemy. We try to conquer not feeling beautiful all our lives. It's a battle that can't be won. There's no definition of beauty. The only way to achieve beauty is to feel it from inside without breaking down into individual physical attributes." —Miley Cyrus
- "I don't really care what I look like that much, and I think women out there should just be happy with the way they look. They shouldn't really try to conform to any kind of stereotype. Just be happy and hopefully healthy." —Rebel Wilson
- "Since I don't look like every other girl, it takes a while to be okay with that. To be different. But different is good." —Serena Williams
- "Who cares if there are lumps on my thighs? I'm guilty of having human legs made up of fat, muscle, and skin, and sometimes when you sit, they get bumpy!" —Kristen Bell
- "It's my life and my body and only I have the right to decide what I'm gonna do with it." —Zareen Khan
- "Don't waste so much time worrying about your skin or your weight. Develop what you do, what you put your hands on in the world." —Meryl Streep
- "I'm not going to sacrifice my mental health to have the perfect body." —Demi Lovato
- "You don't encourage people to take care of their body by telling them to hate it." —Laci Green
Stop Body Shaming QuotesBody Shaming Quotes - Photo by Anna Shvets from Pexels
Better talk nice and stop body shaming. Scroll down to the following list of body shaming quotes below and choose your favorite!
- “We need feminism because degrading phrases like "walk of shame" are commonplace in our social vocabulary, yet these are only applied to women; whereas men in the same situation are praised by their peers and seen as nothing more than " a guy who got lucky", by the rest of society.”― Miya Yamanouchi, Embrace Your Sexual Self: A Practical Guide for Women
- “Dear Girls Across the Globe, Let's stop body-shaming each other with hurtful comments about how another girl looks or doesn't look. We are all beautiful in our own unique way; so let's speak about each other with the dignity that we would want others to have when they speak about us.”― Miya Yamanouchi, Embrace Your Sexual Self: A Practical Guide for Women
- “Don't tell me I'm "too tall" just because my height happens to threaten your rather fragile sense of masculinity. The fact that men cannot physically look down upon women who are taller than them is the very reason that many men find tall women so intimidating.”― Miya Yamanouchi, Embrace Your Sexual Self: A Practical Guide for Women
- “A lot of women are ashamed of their pussies. They think it's not pretty enough. Not the right color. Or the lips are too big or two small. Let me put your fears to rest: There is no such thing as an ugly pussy.”― Oliver Markus Malloy, Why Creeps Don't Know They're Creeps - What Game of Thrones can teach us about relationships and Hollywood scandals
- “When I was in my early 30s and appeared on CNN, Oprah, 20/20, and Entertainment Tonight, my loved ones didn’t say, “Good job!” My loved ones said, “The camera adds more than 20 pounds.” One detail-oriented aunt said “Not for nothing, but don’t wear red. You look like an ad for Red Lobster.”― Gina Barreca
- “At the end of the day, dipping into the attack well of body-shaming, racism, misogyny, and ableism is just lazy. When people resort to these kinds of tactics, I simply think that they have lost the ability to debate the merits and content of a position. Instead, they want to play to the bot-fueled, troll-fed, worst of who humans can be.”― Bruce Reyes-Chow, In Defense of Kindness: Why It Matters, How It Changes Our Lives, and How It Can Save the World
Top 10 Body Shaming Quotes
Here are the top ten body shaming quotes that you can share through your social media!
- "To all the girls that think you're fat because you're not a size zero, you're the beautiful one. It's society who's ugly." —Marilyn Monroe
- "I've made peace with the fact that the things I thought were weaknesses or flaws were just me. I like them." —Sandra Bullock
- "You've just got to laugh at yourself, honestly. I mean, I know when I'm having a fat day and when I've lost weight. I accept all of the bodies." —Rihanna
- "I stand in front of the mirror and say to Mia [my daughter], 'We are so lucky that we've got a shape. We're so lucky we're curvy.'"—Kate Winslet
- "I think it's so important for women who like me ... [that they] find themselves, that they can be beautiful or be objects of love and attention and affection." —Mindy Kaling
- "I've never wanted to look like models on the cover of magazines. I represent the majority of women and I'm very proud of that."—Adele
- "True beauty in a women is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she knows." —Audrey Hepburn
- “Sir Parsifal started in on a chocolate milkshake, which he really did not need.”― Paul Carlson, Analog Science Fiction and Fact, June 2012
- “Every potato chip I've have ever eaten has added another chip to my shoulder. They’re a lot heavier to carry around than the pounds, somehow.”― Gina Barreca
- “Everyone's body shamed!”― Tina Sequeira, Bhumi: A Collection of Short Stories
Anti Body Shaming QuotesBody Shaming Quotes - Photo by Mikhail Nilov from Pexels
For more body shaming quotes, you can scroll down and find your favorite one!
- “You have been criticizing yourself for years and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.” — Louise Hay
- “You are not a mistake. You are not a problem to be solved. But you won’t discover this until you are willing to stop banging your head against the wall of shaming and caging and fearing yourself.” — Geneen Roth
- "My weight? It is what it is. You could get hit by a bus tomorrow. It's about being content. And sometimes other priorities win." — Melissa McCarthy
- “To love yourself right now, just as you are, is to give yourself heaven. Don’t wait until you die. If you wait, you die now. If you love, you live now.” — Alan Cohen
- “To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.” — Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Since I don’t look like every other girl, it takes a while to be okay with that. To be different. But different is good.” — Serena Williams
- “If we make self-love or body acceptance conditional, the truth is, we will never be happy with ourselves. The reality is that our bodies are constantly changing, and they will never remain exactly the same. If we base our self-worth on something as ever-changing as our bodies, we will forever be on the emotional roller coaster of body obsession and shame.” — Chrissy King
- “You can’t hate yourself happy. You can’t criticize yourself thin. You can’t shame yourself worthy. Real change begins with self-love and self-care.” — Jessica Ortner
- "I definitely have body issues, but everybody does. When you come to the realization that everybody does that—even the people that I consider flawless—then you can start to live with the way you are." — Taylor Swift
- And I said to my body softly, ‘I want to be your friend.’ It took a long breath and replied, ‘I have been waiting my whole life for this.” — Nayyirah Waheed
- “So the question is, which boulder are you going to choose to roll? The ‘must lose weight’ boulder or the ‘fuck you I will boldly, defiantly accept the body I've got and LIVE IN IT’ boulder?” — Kate Harding
- "Your words have so much power. Every day, if you tell yourself 'I love you,' if you give yourself one word of validation, it will change your mind." — Ashley Graham
- “Hating our bodies is something that we learn, and it sure as hell is something that we can unlearn.” — Megan Jayne Crabbe
- “Step away from the mean girls and say bye-bye to feeling bad about your looks. Are you ready to stop colluding with a culture that makes so many of us feel physically inadequate? Say goodbye to your inner critic, and take this pledge to be kinder to yourself and others." — Oprah
- “I say I love myself, and they’re like, ‘oh my gosh’, she’s so brave. She’s so political. For what? All I said is ‘I love myself, bitch!'” — Lizzo
Thank you for visiting Tripboba and reading all those body shaming quotes above. Hope you like it and get inspired! Don't forget to share with others too to stop body shaming and spread positivity.
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness