45+ Quotes About Life Lessons: Pick One or More to Inspire You!Mar 17, 2021 07:00 AM Quotes About Life Lessons - Photo by Thirdman from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Life teaches us so many things to learn. Always take a lesson from any experiences and let yourself grow with them. Sometimes we succeed, fall, sometimes we get the glory, the other time we failed, and more.
It is like riding a giant wheel. You will reach the top of it and the other time you will be on the lowest part of it. So, just live your life to the fullest. Always take a lesson from everything that happens in your life, because life is the greatest "school" in this entire universe to shape who you are. Learn from the precious experiences and grow better!
Tripboba has carefully selected the compilation of best quotes about life lessons that you need to know. Take a look and get the lesson from them all and fuel yourself with determination. Let's begin our exploration on quotes about life lessons down below.
Please stay tuned to the very end of this article to unveil the 45+ quotes about life lessons!
Inspiring Quotes About Life Lessons
Do you need inspiring quotes about life lessons for your life? Then, this is your golden chance to get it. In this article, Tripboba will shower you with amazing quotations about quotes about life lessons that can inspire you better. Take a look at all quotations down below and select the best one for yourself!
- "Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave." - Mary Tyler Moore
- "Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing." - Denis Waitley
- "One important thing to consider is that we are born ready to give and receive love, but our life lessons get in the way of experiencing this gift." - TJ Gibbs, Get Ready For Love
- "In the long run, we shape our lives, and we shape ourselves. The process never ends until we die. And the choices we make are ultimately our own responsibility." - Eleanor Roosevelt
- "You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending." - C. S. Lewis
- "But one of the big lessons I have learned from my journey is you can’t please everyone, so don’t try." - Chris Colfer
- "People only get better with experience if they are willing to learn and understand the lessons that are given to them through the bad times in their lives." - Jamie Alderton
- "Close some doors today. Not because of pride, incapacity or arrogance, but simply because they lead you nowhere." - Paulo Coelho
- "Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them―that only creates sorrow. Let reality be a reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like." - Lao Tzu
- "Life is 10 percent what you make it, and 90 percent how you take it." - Irving Berlin
- "Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced." - Søren Kierkegaard
- "Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time." - Og Mandino
Best Quotes About Life LessonsQuotes About Life Lessons - Photo by Elle Hughes from Pexels
Here are the best of the best quotes about life lessons that are ready to collect. Take a look at this list and enjoy reading!
- "You only struggle because you’re ready to grow but aren’t willing to let go." – Drew Gerald
- "You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over." ― Richard Branson
- "Think of each failure, each heartache, and each loss in your life as a lesson in courage and resilience." – Kate Anderson
- "When one door closes, another opens, but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us." – Alexander Graham Bell
- "My greatest life lessons have not come from any achievements I have attained but rather from the failures, heartaches, and setbacks that I have experienced." – Dr. Marshall Hennington
- "Letting go does not mean you stop caring. It means you stop trying to force others to." – Mandy Hale
- "A very wise man once told me that you can’t look back-you just have to put the past behind you, and find something better in your future." ― Jodi Picoult
- "Though nobody can go back and make a new beginning, anyone can start over and make a new ending." ― Chico Xavier
- "I don’t dwell on the things that are too late to fix, but I do my best to get life’s lessons and put them into action." – Les Brown
- "Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over." – Guy Finley
- "The great courageous act that we must all do is to have the courage to step out of our history and past so that we can live our dreams." ― Oprah Winfrey
- "Courage is the most important of all the virtues because, without courage, you can’t practice any other virtue consistently." ― Maya Angelou
- "I am learning to love the sound of my feet walking away from things not meant for me." – A.G.
- "You make mistakes. Mistakes don’t make you." – Maxwell Maltz
- "You’ve gotta know when it’s time to turn the page." – Tori Amos
- "If you can dream it, you can do it." – Walt Disney
Wise Quotes About Life Lessons
- "Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down." – Roy T. Bennett
- "Knowing when to forgive yourself and correct yourself is a blessing." – Angel Moreira
- "If there's a thing I've learned in my life it's to not be afraid of the responsibility that comes with caring for other people. What we do for love: those things endure. Even if the people you do them for don't" ― Cassandra Clare
- "Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others." – Roy T. Bennett
- "Many times you will fail. That is the nature of the world and the truth of life. But when you find your horse again, will go back or will you go forward?" ― Robert McCammon
- "In this life, when you deny someone an apology, you will remember it at the time you beg forgiveness." ― Toba Beta, My Ancestor Was an Ancient Astronaut
- "Expect more get less and feel sadness Or expect less get more and feel happiness." ― Vijay Dhameliya
- "Love, like everything else in life, should be a discovery, an adventure, and like most adventures, you don’t know you’re having one until you’re right in the middle of it. ― E.A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly
- "We must be willing to let go of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us." – Joseph Campbell
- "My scars tell a story. They are a reminder of times when life tried to break me but failed. They are markings of where the structure of my character was welded." ― Steve Maraboli
- "Manifesting your dreams means you have an actual plan to work towards achieving them." ― Cindrella
Funny Quotes About Life LessonsFunny Quotes About Life Lessons - Photo by Jonathan Robles from Pexels
You can also laugh your life off for a while. No need to be too serious in life. Let's take a little break to read these collections of funny quotes about life lessons that have been curated by Tripboba down below.
- "If plan A doesn't work, the alphabet has 25 more letters - 204 if you're in Japan." ― Claire Cook, Seven Year Switch
- "Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him." - Groucho Marx
- "Life is an onion and one cries while peeling it." - French Proverb
- "I hope life isn’t a big joke, because I don’t get it." - Jack Handey
- "Build a man a fire and he’ll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett
- "It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it’s called Life." - Terry Pratchett
- "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try." - Homer Simpson
- "Accept who you are. Unless you’re a serial killer." - Ellen DeGeneres
- "If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito." - Dalai Lama
- "We all pay for life with death, so everything in between should be free." - Bill Hicks
That is all the 45+ Quotes About Life Lessons that you should never miss. Life is a continuation of study. Never stop and always striving to get better!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness