45+ Quotes on Gratitude to Express Your AppreciationFeb 20, 2021 10:15 AM Quotes on Gratitude - Photo by Pete Linforth from Pixabay
Tripboba.com - Do you ever feel so grateful for something? Sometimes, people want to send their thankful feelings towards something, and the ones that receive it get the appreciation for whatever they do. Gratitude is a positive emotion and it is used to express a good experience, such as building a strong relationship, good health, deal with adversity, and many more.
There are so many ways where you can express your gratitude towards something that you like whether it is your favorite person, things that you like, and many more. People express gratitude in many ways, including sending positive Quotes on Gratitude.
Are you looking for some Quotes on Gratitude to express your thankful feelings towards something? Worry not, Tripboba got your back! In this article, Tripboba has compiled 45+ Quotes on Gratitude that you should know to express your true feelings.
Take a look at these 45+ Quotes on Gratitude down below and pick your favorite out of it. Are you ready to add these Quotes on Gratitude to your dictionary? Let's go begin these awesome Quotes on Gratitude discoveries together with Tripboba!
Quotes on Thanksgiving and Gratitude
Thanksgiving is one of the days of the year where you can express your gratitude for the blessings and sacrifice of the harvest. Thanksgiving is celebrated in the United States Canada, Grenada Liberia, and also Saint Lucia on various dates. Here are some expressions that you can send during the celebration of Thanksgiving.
- “Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.” - Oprah Winfrey
- “Thanksgiving is a time of togetherness and gratitude.” - Nigel Hamilton
- “Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year because it reminds us to give thanks and to count our blessings. Suddenly, so many things become so little when we realize how blessed and lucky we are.” - Joyce Giraud
- “The thankful receiver bears a plentiful harvest.” - William Blake
- “It’s not too much food. This is what we’ve been training for our whole lives. This is our destiny, this is our finest hour.” - Lorelai Gilmore
- “For me, every hour is grace. And I feel gratitude in my heart each time I can meet someone and look at his or her smile.” - Elie Wiesel
- "He who thanks but with the lips Thanks but in part; the full, the true Thanksgiving Comes from the heart." - J.A. Shedd
- "Give thanks not just on Thanksgiving Day, but every day of your life. Appreciate and never take for granted all that you have." - Catherine Pulsifer
- "What I love about Thanksgiving is that it’s purely about getting together with friends or family and enjoying food. It’s really for everybody, and it doesn’t matter where you’re from." - Daniel Humm
- “Thanksgiving is a joyous invitation to shower the world with love and gratitude.” - Amy Leigh Mercree
Inspirational Quotes on GratitudeInspirational Quotes on Gratitude - Photo by garyee from Pixabay
- “To speak gratitude is courteous and pleasant, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live gratitude is to touch Heaven.” - Johannes A. Gaertner
- "Showing gratitude is one of the simplest yet most powerful things humans can do for each other." - Randy Pausch
- "Give thanks for a little, and you will find a lot." - Hausa Proverb
- "If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily." - Gerald Good
- "Appreciation can change a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary." - Margaret Cousins
- "There is always, always something to be thankful for." - Unknown
- "No one has ever become poor by giving." - Anne Frank
- "An attitude of gratitude brings great things." - Yogi Bhajan
Famous Quotes on GratitudeFamous Quotes on Gratitude - Photo by jessica45 from Pixabay
- “Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions. The more you recognize and express gratitude for the things you have, the more things you will have to express gratitude for.” - Zig Ziglar
- "Be present in all things and thankful for all." - Maya Angelou
- “The more you practice the art of thankfulness, the more you have to be thankful for.” - Norman Vincent Peale
- "The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." - Eric Hoffer
- "Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul." - Henry Ward Beecher
- “Gratitude is a statement of certainty.” - David Cameron Gikandi
- "Appreciation can make a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary." - Margaret Cousins
- "Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings." - William Arthur Ward
- "Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn, or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude." - Denis Waitley
- "At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us." - Albert Schweitzer
- "Gratefulness is the key to a happy life that we hold in our hands, because if we are not grateful, then no matter how much we have we will not be happy -- because we will always want to have something else or something more." - Brother David Steindl-Rast
- "As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." - John F. Kennedy
Quotes on Gratitude to GodQuotes on Gratitude to God - Photo by Gordon Johnson from Pixabay
- "Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful." - Buddha
- "The work you do today may be difficult and tiring, but we should still thank God for it because it is His gift to us - the ability to provide for our needs." - Dr. David Jeremiah
- "We give thanks to God not because of how we feel but because of who He is." - Ann Voskamp, One Thousand Gifts Devotional
- "Find time to thank God for all the blessings you receive on a day to day basis." - Steven Johnson, Prayer
- "Thank God for home and parents, children and friends, for sweet companionship that never ends." - Thomas Durley Landels
- "Focusing on what God isn't doing will lead to unbelief, doubt, worry, and fear. Being thankful for what He has done and is doing will lead to fulfillment, contentment, life, and peace." - Andrew Farland, Change Your Perspective Change Your Life!
- "May God helps us to be thankful for our past; thankful for our present, but most of all thankful for the permanent. Which means, thank God for Himself." - Steve Pease, Thanksgiving
- "God gave us the ability to do, not just try Give thanks rather than cry." - Catherine Pulsifer, Let God Guide You
- "Gratitude is fundamental to so much we learn in the Bible. All of Scripture calls us to live in a posture of thankfulness, first to God and then to other people." - Adam Hamilton, Love to Stay Book
- "Before you fall asleep at night, thank God for three things that happened during the day." - Robert Morgan, Worry Less, Live More
Best Quotes on Gratitude
- “There is a calmness to a life lived in gratitude, a quiet joy.” - Ralph H. Blum
- “Gratitude is a powerful catalyst for happiness. It’s the spark that lights a fire of joy in your soul.” - Amy Collette
- “Strive to find things to be thankful for, and just look for the good in who you are.” - Bethany Hamilton
- “Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.” - Voltaire
- “Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. Thankfulness may consist merely of words. Gratitude is shown in acts.” - Henri Frederic Amiel
- “Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend.” - Melody Beattie
- “No one who achieves success does so without the help of others. The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude.” - Alfred North Whitehead
That is all the 45+ Quotes on Gratitude for you to express your thankfulness towards others. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness