Sad and depressing quotesJun 10, 2021 05:00 PM
Sad depressing cutting quotes
These sad depressing quotes may quite relatable for anyone attempting self-harm. Let’s take at it from a different perspective to help you find another better coping mechanism in dealing with your adversities.
- “Other times, I look at my scars and see something else: a girl who was trying to cope with something horrible that she should never have had to live through at all. My scars show pain and suffering, but they also show my will to survive. They're part of my history that'll always be there.” ― Cheryl Rainfield, Scars
- “In case you didn't know, dead people don't bleed. If you can bleed-see it, feel it-then you know you're alive. It's irrefutable, undeniable proof. Sometimes I just need a little reminder.” ― Amy Efaw, After
- “I stopped. She was bleeding after all. Perfect lines crossed her wrists, not near any crucial veins, but enough to leave wet red tracks across her skin. She hadn;t hit her veins when she did this; death hadn't been her goal.” ― Richelle Mead, Vampire Academy
- “Throughout it all, you are still, always, you: beautiful and bruised, known and unknowable.” ― Leila Sales, This Song Will Save Your Life
- “Self-harm - the world will come at you with knives anyway. You do not need to beat them to it.” ― Caitlin Moran, How to Build a Girl
- “people say things meant to rip you in half but you hold the power to not turn their words into a knife and cut yourself” ― rupi kaur, Milk and Honey
- “Hush little baby, Dont you cry, Dont cut your arms, Dont say goodbye. Put down that razor, Put down that light, It maybe hard but, You'll win this fight.” ― Emily Giffin
- “I just want to feel better. My own body is my deepest enemy. It wants, it wants, it wants and when it does not get, it cries and cries and I punish it. How can you live in fear of your own body?” ― Kathleen Glasgow, Girl in Pieces
- “...when I look at my arms, I don't think revolutionary. I think sad, and pain, but not revolutionary.” ― Kathleen Glasgow, Girl in Pieces
- “That's when I wanted to cut. I cut to quiet the cacophony. I cut to end this abstracted agony, to reel my selves back to one present and physical whole, whose blood was the proof of her tangibility.” ― Caroline Kettlewell, Skin Game
- "My body is a journal in a way. It's like what sailors used to do, where every tattoo meant something, a specific time in your life when you make a mark on yourself, whether you do it yourself with a knife or with a professional tattoo artist." — Johnny Depp
- “Girls are always saying things like, “I’m so unhappy that I’m going to overdose on aspirin,” but they’d be awfully surprised if they succeeded. They have no intention of dying. At the first sight of blood, they panic.” ― Rachel Klein, The Moth Diaries
- "You have so much pain inside yourself that you try & hurt yourself on the outside because you want help." — Princess Diana
- "I may not be in control of anything else, but I am in control of my body." — Karen Carpenter
- "I wish adults would spend less energy freaking out about the cutting itself and work harder to understand what drives kids to self-harm." — Laurie Halse Anderson
- How to Tell If a Girl Likes You: 9 Signs When a Girl Is Into You!
- 40+ Best Halloween Greetings to Accompany Your Spooky Night!
- Know How to Cite A Pdf in APA with This Helpful Guide
- 3 Ways How to Make Silicone Molds at Home, Easiest Tutorials Ever!
- 40+ My Son Quotes That Illustrate The Great Love from Parents to Their Son