45+ Uplifting Difficult Times Quotes to Help You Rise Again!Jul 28, 2021 11:00 PM Difficult Times Quotes - Photo by StockSnap from Pixabay
Tripboba.com - In life, we cannot avoid having difficult times even once, it always comes to us whether we are ready or not.
All you have to do is keep yourself strong and fight the storm. It is never easy from the start, but God chooses you to go through the situation to give you a great gift at the end of the day.
It may be a destiny for you to find this page when you are looking for difficult times quotes. Because through this article Tripboba will get your back by sharing more than 45 difficult times quotes.
Besides reading the following difficult times quotes, you need also at least a friend to share what are you had been through. Trust us, it will work better.
You are also welcomed if you have your own difficult times quotes and desire to share with others, you can drop them in the comment section below.
But first, let's start reading these difficult times quotes compiled by Tripboba!
Inspirational Quotes for Difficult TimesDifficult Times Quotes - Photo by Victoria_Borodinova from Pixabay
- "A problem is a chance for you to do your best." - Duke Ellington
- "Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want." - Jim Rohn
- "Have great hopes and dare to go all out for them. Have great dreams and dare to live them. Have tremendous expectations and believe in them." - Norman Vincent Peale
- "On the other side of a storm is the strength that comes from having navigated through it. Raise your sail and begin." - Gregory S. Williams
- "A good half of the art of living is resilience." - Alain de Botton
- "We all have battles to fight. And it’s often in those battles that we are most alive: it’s on the frontlines of our lives that we earn wisdom, create joy, forge friendships, discover happiness, find love, and do purposeful work." - Eric Greitens
- "You must bear losses like a soldier, the voice told me, bravely and without complaint, and just when the day seems lost, grab your shield for another stand, another thrust forward. That is the juncture that separates heroes from the merely strong." - Margaret George
- "I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong… I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." - Audrey Hepburn
- "My barn having burned down, I can now see the moon." - Mizuta Masahide
- "Resilience is the ability to attack while running away." - Wes Fessler
- "The harder you fall, the heavier your heart; the heavier your heart, the stronger you climb; the stronger you climb, the higher your pedestal." - Criss Jami
Quotes for Difficult TimesDifficult Times Quotes - Photo by StockSnap from Pixabay
- "Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today." - Thich Nhat Hanh
- "I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars." - Og Mandino
- "Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it." - Helen Keller
- "Never say that you can’t do something, or that something seems impossible, or that something can’t be done, no matter how discouraging or harrowing it may be; human beings are limited only by what we allow ourselves to be limited by: our own minds. We are each the masters of our own reality; when we become self-aware to this: absolutely anything in the world is possible." - Mike Norton
- "No matter how much falls on us, we keep plowing ahead. That’s the only way to keep the roads clear." - Greg Kincaid
- "No one escapes pain, fear, and suffering. Yet from pain can come wisdom, from fear can come courage, from suffering can come strength – if we have the virtue of resilience." - Eric Greitens
- "Strong people alone know how to organize their suffering so as to bear only the most necessary pain." - Emil Dorian
- The difference between a strong man and a weak one is that the former does not give up after a defeat." - Woodrow Wilson
- "If you’re going through hell, keep going." - Winston Churchill
- "You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it." - Margaret Thatcher
- "Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying ‘I will try again tomorrow.'" - Mary Anne Radmacher
Getting Through Difficult TimesDifficult Times Quotes - Photo by Engin Akyurt from Pixabay
- "Never let your head hang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way. And don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines." - Leroy Satchel Paige
- "The difference between stumbling blocks and stepping stones is how you use them." - Unknown
- "Next to trying and winning, the best thing is trying and failing." - L.M. Montgomery
- "Turn your wounds into wisdom." - Oprah Winfrey
- "It’s your reaction to adversity, not adversity itself that determines how your life’s story will develop." - Dieter F. Uchtdorf
- "Resilience is very different than being numb. Resilience means you experience, you feel, you fail, you hurt. You fall. But, you keep going." - Yasmin Mogahed
- "It may sound strange, but many champions are made champions by setbacks." - Bob Richards
- "I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance,
- Never settle for the path of least resistance." - Lee Ann Womack
- "Fall seven times, stand up eight." - Japanese Proverb
- "Rock bottom became the solid foundation in which I rebuilt my life." - J.K. Rowling
- "You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength." - Marcus Aurelius
Finding Strength in Difficult Times
- "We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope." - Martin Luther King Jr.
- "It is only in our darkest hours that we may discover the true strength of the brilliant light within ourselves that can never, ever, be dimmed." - Doe Zantamata
- "Just as despair can come to one only from other human beings, hope, too, can be given to one only by other human beings." - Elie Weisel
- "We should always pray for help, but we should always listen for inspiration and impression to proceed in ways different from those we may have thought of." - John H. Groberg
- "Resilience is accepting your new reality, even if it’s less good than the one you had before. You can fight it, you can do nothing but scream about what you’ve lost, or you can accept that and try to put together something that’s good." - Elizabeth Edwards
- "Life doesn’t get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient." - Steve Maraboli
- "The oak fought the wind and was broken, the willow bent when it must and survived." - Robert Jordan
- "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
- "Life is very interesting. In the end, some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths." - Drew Barrymore
- "We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations." - Chuck Swindoll
- "That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche
- "Hard times don’t create heroes. It is during the hard times when the ‘hero’ within us is revealed." - Bob Riley
That's all difficult times quotes compiled by Tripboba. Now it's time to share your own difficult times quotes!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness
36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!
36 Instagram Story Questions to Get Closer With Your Followers