47 Inspiring Imam Ali Quotes About Life and FriendshipMar 31, 2021 10:24 PM Imam Ali Quotes - Photo by The Quint
Tripboba.com - Imam Ali or well known as Alī ibn Abī Ṭālib was cousin and son-in-law of Muhammad, the Prophet of Islam. Iman Ali is also known within the Islamic tradition by several titles, reflecting his personal qualities and others derived from particular episodes of his life.
Through this article, Tripboba has compiled some Imam Ali quotes to make you be a better person.
Scroll down to the following list below about Imam Ali quotes and get inspired!
Imam Ali Quotes About Life
Here are some wise words of Imam Ali's quotes that you can be motivated. Just scroll down to this list below.
- “The most complete gift of God is a life based on knowledge.”― Imam Ali Ibn Abu Talib.
- “Justice is better than courage as if everyone is fair to others, then there will be no need for courage.”― Imam Ali.
- “Get to know the right, then you would know the people of right. Right Is not measured by its men, but men are measured by their right.”― Ali Bin Abi Thalib.
- “O Allah, i haven't worshiped you because of lusting of heaven or fearing of hill. I've worshiped you because you deserve to be worshiped.”― Ali Bin Abi Thalib.
Imam Ali Quotes About LoveImam Ali Quotes - Photo by The Quint
We bring you some Imam Ali quotes about love below. Take a look and get inspired.
- “Love is an illness which doesn't have good nor recompense.”― Ali Bin Abi Thalib
- “If all the women over the world have been permitted to be married to only one man, except one woman. He'd love to marry that woman. That is the imprint of man.”― Ali Bin Abi Thalib
- "When words come from the heart of anyone, they find a place in the heart of another." Imam Ali
- "What the eye sees the heart preserves." Imam Ali
- "Soul resemble other should, and those that resemble each other are in harmony, that is ehy people are attracted towards those they resemble." Imam Ali
Imam Ali Quotes in Arabic
Here are the other Imam Ali quotes in Arabic!
- المنافق قوله جميلٌ وفعله الداء الدخيل
"The hypocrite; his talk is lovely, but his deed makes you sick."
- لَا تُكْثِرَنَّ الضَّحِكَ فَتَذْهَبَ هَيْبَتُكَ وَلَا الْمِزَاحَ فَيُسْتَخَفَّ بِكَ
"Do not overdo laughing as it will diminish your esteem, and do not overdo joking as it will diminish your worth."
- رَحِمَ اللهُ امْرَءً غالَبَ الْهَوى وَ أَفْلَتَ مِنْ حَبائِل الدُّنْيا
"God bless those who fight their lusts and escape from their worldly bonds."
- وَيْلٌ للباغين مِن أحكمِ الحاكمين، وعالِمِ ضمائر المُضمِرين
"Woe to oppressors from him who is the most just of judges and who knows hidden thoughts."
- ما أعظمَ نِعَمَ اللَّهِ في الدنيا وما أصغَرَها في نِعَمِ الآخرة
"Oh, how big Allah’s favors in this world and how small they are compared to the ones in the hereafter."
- السَّاعاتُ تَنْهَبُ الآجالَ
"Hours plunder lives."
- الْمُبادَرَةُ إلَى الإنْتِقامِ مِنْ شِيَمِ اللِّئامِ
"To quickly avenge is a trait of the wicked."
- هَلَكَ خُزَّانُ الْأَمْوَالِ وَهُمْ أَحْيَاءٌ، وَالْعُلَمَاءُ بَاقُونَ مَا بَقِيَ الليلُ والنهار: أَعْيَانُهُمْ مَفْقُودَةٌ وأَمْثَالُهُمْ فِي الْقُلُوبِ مَوْجُودَةٌ
"Gone Are those who pile wealth, even while they are alive. But those who are knowledgeable stay as long as there is night & day: although their bodies may be dead, but their knowledge is alive in the hearts."
- لا تعمَلْ شَيئَاً مِنَ الخيرِ رِياءً ولا تترُكْهُ حَياءً
"Don’t do good in order to show off, and don’t refrain from doing it because it’s embarrassing."
- الناسُ كَصُوَرٍ في صحيفةٍ كُلَّما طُوِيَ بعضُها نُشَرَ بعضُها
"People are like images in a book, flipping pages hides some images and shows others."
- قَلَّ مَنْ أَكْثَرَ الطَّعامَ فَلَمْ يَسْقُمْ
"Often he who overeats gets sick."
- إنَّ أكْرَمَ المَوتِ القَتْلُ، وَ الَّذي نَفْسي بِيَدِهِ لألْفُ ضَرْبَة بِالسَّيْفِ أهْوَنُ مِنْ ميتَة عَلَى الفِراشِ
"The best kind of death is martyrdom. I swear to God, a thousand hits of a sword is better than death on bed."
Quotes by Imam AliImam Ali Quotes - Photo by Facebook
Select your favorite about Imam Ali quotes below!
- "A slave is free so long as he’s content, and a freeman is a slave so long as he’s greedy."
- "Uncontrolled desire is a blight of the intellect."
- "There is no privation like idiocy."
- "When a scoundrel gets higher than his level, his behavior becomes lower."
- "Prayer is a fortress against the devil’s assaults."
- "Earthly life has ups and downs, so only pursue what’s essential, and endure until victory comes."
- "Do not do injustice. Your days become loathsome if you do that."
- "Goodness towards one’s parents is the greatest duty."
- "Ease things and don’t make them hard. Lighten things and don’t make them unbearable."
- "Do not get angry: it starts with madness and ends with regret."
Imam Ali Quotes About Friendship
If you need more about Imam Ali quotes, scroll down to the following list about Imam Ali quotes below.
- "If a friend envies you, then he is not a true friend."
- "The mind of a wise man is the safest custody of secrets; cheerfulness is the key to friendship; patience and forbearance will conceal many defects."
- "Unfortunate is he who cannot gain a few sincere friends during his life and more unfortunate is the one who has gained them and then lost them (through his deeds)."
- "He who is deserted by friends and relatives will often find help and sympathy from strangers."
- "Lack of friends means, a stranger in one’s own country."
- "Do not make friends with a fool because when he will try to do you well he will do you harm; do not make a miser your friend because he will run away from you at the time of your dire need; do not be friendly with a vicious and wicked person because he will sell you and your friendship at the cheapest price and do not make a friend of a liar because like a mirage he will make you visualize very near the things which lie at a great distance and will make you see at the great distance the things which are near to you."
- "A friend cannot be considered a friend unless he is tested on three occasions: in time of need, behind your back, and after your death."
- "If a friend envies you, then he is not a true friend."
- "The Poor is one who does not have any friend."
- "Be friends with the righteous and avoid the evildoers, stay away from the hypocrites, and don’t accompany the treacherous."
- "Keep away from the friendship of a liar. Surely he will show you as near what is far from you and will show as far what is near you."
- "If you have a friend who can be with you in your hard times then you are a very fortunate person."
Imam Ali Quotes About Knowledge
Lastly, here we are collected more about Imam Ali quotes as on this following list below!
- “The most complete gift of God is a life based on knowledge.”― Imam Ali Ibn Abu Talib
- "Go to the East or go to the West but you will never find true knowledge except for what comes from us, the Ahlulbayt."
- "Knowledge is the root of all good."
- "Have a love for your friend up to a limit, for it is possible that he may turn into an enemy someday, and hate your enemy up to a limit, for it is possible that he may turn into a friend someday."
- Thank you for reading all about Imam Ali's quotes above, so which one is your favorite?
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness