47 Loving Quotes About Family Love to Keep You Inspired!Feb 19, 2021 11:11 PM Quotes About Family Love - Photo by Craig Adderley from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Family is the best thing ever in our life. It is the foundation of friendship, respect, and Love among its members. For that explanation, we wanted to share a lot of lovely quotes about family love.
So, keep reading this article as Tripboba has compiled some of these quotes about family love and shares them with your family members! Let's check it out.
Quotes About Family and Love
- "Nothing is better than going home to family and eating good food and relaxing." –Irina Shayk.
- "In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony." –Friedrich Nietzsche.
- "Having somewhere to go is home. Having someone to love is family. And having both is a blessing."
- "Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family." –Anthony Brandt.
- "Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life." –Lisa Weed.
- "To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there." –Barbara Bush.
- "The most important thing in the world is family and love." –John Wooden.
Bible Quotes About Family LoveQuotes About Family Love - Photo by Andrea PiacquadioPexels
In this section, we would like to share from the Bible verses quotes about family love! You can share it with your friends or as an Instagram caption!
- "Honor your father and your mother, that your days may belong in the land that the Lord your God is giving you." – Exodus 20:12
- "How good and pleasant it is when God's people live together in unity!" – Psalm 133:1
- "Bear with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgive each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive." – Colossians 3:13
- "Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate." – Psalm 127:3-5
- "Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her." – Ephesians 5:25
- "Let Love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good." – Romans 12:9
- "Love is patient, Love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hope, always perseveres. Love never fails." – 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
- "So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love." – 1 Corinthians 13:13
Quotes About Family Love and Strength
These quotes about family love and strength are perfect for celebrating your Love for family members! Write your favorite one!
- "In every conceivable manner, the family is a link to our past, bridge to our future." Alex Haley
- "Families are the compass that guides us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter." Brad Henry
- "The strength of a nation derives from the integrity of the home." Confucius
- "The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works is the family." Lee Iacocca
- "Everyone needs to live within a house. But, having the Love and support of your family? That is what makes your house a home." Anthony Liccione
- "Is this what family is like: the feeling that everyone's connected, that with one piece missing, the whole thing's broken?" Trenton Lee Stewart
- "Families survive, one way or another. You have a tie, a connection that exists long after death, through many lifetimes." Jessica Lange
- "Like the seaweed that clings to each other after each passing boat separates them, so too a family will come together with the passing of each crisis." Indonesian Proverb
- "I learned about the strength you can get from close family life. I learned to keep going, even in bad times. I learned not to despair, even when my world was falling apart. I learned that there are no free lunches. And I learned the value of hard work." Lee Iacocca
- "A man has to travel the world. It can help him find what he needs. But, when he returns home, he knows that he has found it." George Moore
- "My family comes first. Maybe that's what makes me different from other guys." Bobby Darin
- "Families strengthen each other during storms. They help us to be strong. After all, it is a family tradition. Our roots are deeper, our hearts are stronger, we never give up." Karen L Madewell
- "Family life contributes immensely to an individual's happiness. Only in happy home life can complete contentment be found." Dorthea Kopplin
- "People who have good relationships at home are more effective in the marketplace." Zig Ziglar
Bible Quotes About Love and FamilyQuotes About Family Love - Photo by Nappy from Pexels
Another quote about family love from Bible verses. You can use these lovely quotes for custom photo boxes or write your own to decorate your room!
- "As for husbands, love your wives just like Christ loved the church and gave himself for her." — Ephesians 5:25
- "Honor your father and your mother so that your life will belong on the fertile land that the Lord your God is giving you." — Exodus 20:12
- "As a mother comforts her child, so I will comfort you; in Jerusalem, you will be comforted." — Isaiah 66:13
- "My son, keep your father's command; don't abandon your mother's instruction." — Proverbs 6:20
- "Parents, don't provoke your children in a way that ends up discouraging them." — Colossians 3:21
- "Friends love all the time, and kinsfolk are born for times of trouble." — Proverbs 17:17
- "Those who say, 'I love God' and hate their brothers or sisters are liars. After all, those who don't love their brothers or sisters whom they have seen can hardly love God whom they have not seen!" — 1 John 4:20
- "Train children in the way they should go; when they grow old, they won't depart from it." — Proverbs 22:6
- "Those who trouble their family will inherit the wind. The fool will be a servant to the wise." — Proverbs 11:29
Quotes About Family Love and Support
Always support your family with these quotes about family love below!
- "The people that truly love us in life don't fight for us to remain a doormat for others."― Shannon L. Alder
- "The goddess Aphrodite floated around them on a small white cloud, strewing rose petals in the giantess's eyes and calling encouragement to Piper. 'Lovely, my dear. Yes, good. Hit her again!"― Rick Riordan, The Blood of Olympus
- "Exasperated, you finally said, 'You think I'm not worried too? Of course, I'm worried. What I don't need is your worry on top of mine. I need your support."― Maggie Nelson, The Argonauts
- "Anoop had obviously worked quite hard to earn the money to buy that glitzy little bracelet. He certainly had enough calluses and deep scars on his hands and fingers to show for all his labor, as each was obtained while trying to support his family in the style they were accustomed to. Nonetheless, she frequently called him a lazy alcoholic, just because he was temporarily out of work, and then left the stupid bracelet out in public as if it were simply a cheap and silly trinket."― Andrew James Pritchard
- "And I want to be there for you if you get a bad bounce in life, and no doubt you will for the seas do indeed get rough."― George H. W. Bush
- "The groups in different areas that were affiliated with us knew one thing for sure, and that is that they could trust and respect the base. When you look at it, people want to know they have someone in their corner for the worst. Scrooge, former leader of the Rebellion Raiders street gang that once boasted of having some ten thousand members."― Drexel Deal, The Fight of My Life is Wrapped Up in My Father
- "Life can be full of despair without intimacy from a youth's family members and they need to understand that values of caring can help an individual to overcome his or her struggle as he or she develops to become an adult."― Saif Alam
- "No matter where one goes, he will always return to the children of his ancestors."― Abdul Qayum Safi, One Life: An Afghan Remembers
- "Our mistakes and misfortunes are more tolerable than the comments and criticism of our friends and family."― Amit Kalantri, Wealth of Words
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness