48 Barney Stinson Quotes: Best & Legendary Quotes from 'How I Met Your Mother' Series You Need To KnowAug 18, 2021 11:57 PM Barney Stinson Quotes - Photo by Werner Reischel from Flickr
Tripboba.com - Welcome to the collections of best and legendary quotes from Barney Stinson. If you are a fan of the series, then you must be familiar with the character of Barney Stinson. This fictional character was introduced through a series entitled 'How I Met Your Mother' in 2005-2004. Barney Stinson was portrayed by Neil Patrick Harris. This fictional character was made by Carter Bays and Craig Thomas. The series How I Met Your Mother was aired on CBS Television and get popular at the time.
In this article, Tripboba will bring you the legendary selections of Barney Stinson quotes from the series of 'How I Met Your Mother' that you should never miss. Please stay tuned to the very end of this article if you want to uncover all collections of Barney Stinson quotes with us. Come on in and join us on the discovery of the best Barney Stinson quotes as well as legendary quotes from this fictional character.
We believe you want to start the discovery on finding the best of the best Barney Stinson quotes right away, don't you? Let's begin the adventure to find the best & legendary collections of Barney Stinson quotes together!
Best Barney Stinson Quotes
Here come the legendary and best collections of Barney Stinson quotes that you should never miss. If you are curious about Barney Stinson quotes collections, don't go anywhere because Tripboba has already prepared it for you. Check out the best collections of Barney Stinson quotes down below and get your pick!
- "One of the twenty-four similarities between girls and fish is that they’re both attracted to shiny objects. You really never read my blog, do you?" - Barney Stinson
- "I was on my way to the Perfect Week. Seven nights, seven girls, no rejections." - Barney Stinson
- "I think tonight is going to be de — wait for it — lightful." - Barney Stinson
- "A lie is just a great story that someone ruined with the truth." - Barney Stinson
- "Unfair? I would not let you take care of the imaginary kids I make up to score with single moms!" - Barney Stinson
- "Every Halloween, I bring a spare costume, in case I strike out with the hottest girl in the party. That way, I have a second chance to make a first impression." - Barney Stinson
- "Attention, Canada! My name is Barney Stinson, and your country needs to A, get better money, it’s like you want us to make fun of you; and B, stop letting women like Robin Scherbatsky get away, because she is going back to America, where I plan to plant my flag on her if you know what I mean, and you probably don’t." - Barney Stinson
- "When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead." - Barney Stinson
- "Believe it or not, I was not always as awesome as I am today." - Barney Stinson
- "I’ve been dreaming of that since I was five. Well, that and my own operational Death Star." - Barney Stinson
- "Ted, if you have a crazy story, I was there. It’s just a law of the universe." - Barney Stinson
- "Look, our forefathers died for the ‘pursuit of happiness,’ okay? Not for the ‘sit around and wait of happiness.’ Now if you want, we can go to the same bar, drink the same beer, talk to the same people every day or you can lick the Liberty Bell. You can grab life by the crack and lick the crap out of it." - Barney Stinson
- "Swag is for boys. Class is for men." - Barney Stinson
- "Curiosity. As in what would it be like to do it with a really tall girl. Not a big girl, a tall girl. Like if a normal girl were seven, seven-and-a-half feet tall, and had a very short denim skirt, I would have to know what that was like." - Barney Stinson
- "Okay, I can do this… I was on my way to the launch pad when I was mugged… and the mugger took my space shuttle keys! Nailed it, who’s up for a threeway?" - Barney Stinson
Barney Stinson Suit QuotesBarney Stinson Quotes - Photo by Kristin Dos Santos from Flickr
You may also like this collection of Barney Stinson quotes down below. Go through the selections of Barney Stinson quotes here and select the one that you like!
- "Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green, I wear suits and I am awesome. I’m your bro. I’m Broda." - Barney Stinson
- "Where's your suit!? Just once when I say suit up, I wish you'd put on a suit." - Barney Stinson
- "Two, three, four [singing] Girls will go and girls will come But there's only one absolute Every bro on the go needs to know That there's no accepted substitute I'm sorry, suits, let's make amends My Sunday best is my best friends Send casual Friday down the laundry chute 'Cause nothing suits the undisputed Oft-saluted suitor of repute Like... A... Wait for it... Suit" - Barney Stinson
- "Hey, if my bed's going to suit up, it's going to do it right. Want to give it a whirl?" - Barney Stinson
- "Ted, oh my gosh, I love this moment. Do you know why? Because I'm gonna say it and this time you're actually gonna say yes. Are you ready? You ready to say yes? Ted, suit up!" - Barney Stinson
- "Okay, meet me at the bar in fifteen minutes, and Suit up!" - Barney Stinson
- "We're building an igloo in Central Park. It's gonna be legendary. Snow, suit up!" - Barney Stinson
- "Suits are full of joy. They're the sartorial equivalent of a baby's smile." - Barney Stinson
- "You're going as my wing-man. Flight suit up!" - Barney Stinson
- "Oh, so now it's my way of life? I thought it was our way of life. You've completely turned your back on it. Look at you, not even suited up. Do you remember why we suit up, James?" - Barney Stinson
- "I can't believe you're still not wearing a suit!" - Barney Stinson
- "I know what you're thinking What's Barney been drinking? That girl was smoking hot Yes, I could've nailed her But no, it's not a failure 'Cause there's one thing she is not To score a ten would be just fine But I'd rather be dressed to the nines It's a truth you can't refute Nothing suits me like a suit!" - Barney Stinson
Barney Stinson Legendary Quotes
- "Dude, working together is gonna be legen -- wait for it -- I'll send you an inter-office memo with the rest 'cause we freakin' work together!" - Barney Stinson
- "Ted, I believe you and I met for a reason. It's like the universe was saying, "Hey Barney, there's this dude, he's pretty cool, but it is your job to make him awesome." - Barney Stinson
- "Our wedding is gonna be legendary!" - Barney Stinson
- "It's going to be legen- wait for it-" - Barney Stinson
- "Destiny strips at the Melon Patch. They're people Ted, try to keep 'em straight." - Barney Stinson
- "It's going to be legen-- wait for it-- and I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the second half of the word is-- dary! Legendary!" - Barney Stinson
- "We're building an igloo in Central Park. It's going to be legendary! Snow suit up!" - Barney Stinson
- "It's gonna be legen- I'm not waitin' for it any longer (kisses Quinn)" - Barney Stinson
- "Tonight is gonna be legen-- wait are we sure it's a good idea to go to a strip club.. Shut up Lily I'm in charge now-- dary!" - Barney Stinson
- "Getting to stand next to me while I press the button. That is going to be legend... wait for it ...dary adjacent. Legendary adjacent!" - Barney Stinson
Barney Stinson Quotes About LoveBarney Stinson Quotes - Photo by FAN THE FIRE Magazine from Flickr
Still, need more of Barney Stinson quotes collections? Worry not, Tripboba still got some more left for you. Take a look at the collections of Barney Stinson quotes down below and pick your favorites!
- "Underneath those lies is one true thing. One true thing that can support the weight of all the lies in the world, and that the fact that I love you." - Barney Stinson
- "I've got you, I don't need to wait for it anymore." - Barney Stinson
- "I love everything about her, and I'm not a guy who says that lightly. I'm a guy who has fakes love his entire life..." - Barney Stinson
- "For a long time, deep down I felt sort of, broken? But I don't feel that way anymore." - Barney Stinson
- "Sometimes you fall for someone you didn't expect, but that doesn't make it wrong. Doesn't everyone deserve to be happy?" - Barney Stinson
- "When I let a day go by without talking to you, that day is just no good." - Barney Stinson
- "You are the love of my life. Everything U have and everything I am is yours. Forever." - Barney Stinson
- "I realize that I'm searching. Searching for what I really want in life, and you know what? I have absolutely no idea what that is." - Barney Stinson
- "You and Marshall belong together. The two of you have something most people search their whole lives for and never find." - Barney Stinson
- "I've got you for that now." - Barney Stinson
Those are all the legendary selections of Barney Stinson quotes that you should never miss. From all collections of Barney Stinson quotes that have been presented by Tripboba above, which ones catch your attention the most? Stay tuned only at Tripboba and keep yourself updated with wonderful collections of quotes, proverbs, sayings, and many more.
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness