49 Inspiring Brave Quotes to Make You Be BolderMar 31, 2021 10:08 PM Brave Quotes - Photo by Sasin Tipchai from Pixabay
Tripboba.com - When you are faced with the choice to step out of your comfort zone, which one will you choose: courage or comfort? Your answer depends on how you relate to fear.
Your answer depends on how you relate to fear. Coping with such intense emotions is not easy. However, you can change the narrative by stepping out of your fears and taking some strong, calculated risks.
Look at these 49 brave quotes that will help you get motivated and courageous.
Brave New World Quotes
Get inspired by these brave quotes that come from “Brave New World” written by Aldous Huxley.
1. “Words can be like X-rays if you use them properly -- they’ll go through anything. You read and you’re pierced.” ― Aldous Huxley, Brave New World
2. “But I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want sin.” ― Aldous Huxley, Brave New World
3. “If one's different, one's bound to be lonely.” ― Aldous Huxley, Brave New World
4. “I want to know what passion is. I want to feel something strongly.” ― Aldous Huxley, Brave New World
5. “Most human beings have an almost infinite capacity for taking things for granted.” ― Aldous Huxley, Brave New World
6. “...most men and women will grow up to love their servitude and will never dream of revolution.” ― Aldous Huxley, Brave New World
7. “No social stability without individual stability.” ― Aldous Huxley, Brave New World
8. “I'd rather be myself," he said. "Myself and nasty. Not somebody else, however jolly.” ― Aldous Huxley, Brave New World
9. “Ending is better than mending.” ― Aldous Huxley, Brave New World
10. “A man can smile and smile and be a villain.” ― Aldous Huxley, Brave New World
11. “Never put off till tomorrow the fun you can have today.” ― Aldous Huxley, Brave New World
12. “O brave new world that has such people in it.” ― Aldous Huxley, Brave New World
Be Brave QuotesBrave Quotes - Photo by analogicus from Pixabay
Bravery is defined as displaying courageous behavior or actions. Hopefully, these brave quotes will inspire you to dare to
make your dreams come true.
13. “Bravery comes from daring to fail.” ― Anonymous
14. “Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience.” ― Paulo Coelho
15. “It takes bravery to recognize where in your life you are your own poison.” ― Anonymous
16. “Bravery is the capacity to perform properly even when scared half to death.” ― Omar N. Bradley
17. “Bravery is the ability to look fear and hurt in the face and say move aside, you are in the way.” ― Melissa Tumino
“Bravery is the audacity to be unhindered by failures and to walk with
freedom, strength, and hope, in the face of the things unknown.” ―
Morgan Harper Nichols
19. “Be brave. Remember that bravery is not the lack of fear but the ability to move forward in spite of fear.” ― Anonymous
20. “You’re brave for trying.” ― Anonymous
21. “The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” ― Thomas Paine
22. “Be brave, my heart.” ― Anonymous
“There is a certain enthusiasm in liberty, that makes human nature rise
above itself, in acts of bravery and heroism.” ― Alexander Hamilton
24. “Physical bravery is an animal instinct, moral bravery is much higher and truer courage.” ― Wendell Phillips
25. “Be brave even if you’re not, pretend to be. No one can tell the difference.” ― Anonymous
May those brave quotes will encourage you to take steps to bring you to your destination.
Quotes on BraveBrave Quotes - Photo by Alexandra ❤️A life without animals is not worth living❤️ from Pixabay
Look at these brave quotes that will make you become courageous.
“It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just
as much to stand up to our friends.” ― J. K. Rowling
27. “When you’re brave, you empower others around you to be brave too.” ― Anonymous
28. “The brave does not live forever but the cautious do not live at all.” ― Anonymous
“Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow. Pain nourishes your
courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.” ― Mary
30. “It takes bravery to live your dreams.” ― ATGW
31. “Owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing we’ll ever do.” ― Brene Brown
32. “Be brave with your life.” ― Anonymous
33. “We become brave by doing brave acts.” ― Aristotle
“Promise me you’ll always remember that you’re braver than you believe,
stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” ― Christopher
35. “We believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another.” ― Veronica Roth
36. “Bravery comes from within.” ― ATGW
37. “Loyalty and devotion lead to bravery.” ― Morihei Ueshiba
Quotes About Being BraveBrave Quotes - Photo by Alexandra ❤️A life without animals is not worth living❤️ from Pixabay
Hopefully, these brave quotes help you deal with unpleasant situations in your life and give you the encouragement you need to become a bolder person.
38. “If you are brave enough to say goodbye – life will reward you with a new hello.” ― Paulo Coelho
“Be brave. Without bravery, you will never know the world as richly as
it longs to be known. Without bravery, your life will remain small – far
smaller than you probably wanted your life to be.” ― Elizabeth
40. “Fortune favors the brave.” ― Anonymous
41. “A brave man is clear in his discourse, and keeps close to truth.” ― Aristotle
42. “Brave men rejoice in adversity, just as brave soldiers’ triumph in war.” ― Seneca
43. “In bravery and strength, there is a kind of beauty.” ― Matthew J. Kirby
“Find your passion, love with every ounce of your bones, stand up for
things that matter, don’t settle, don’t apologize for who you are. Be
brave.” ― Anonymous
45. “Lead your voices only to sounds of freedom,
no longer lend your strength to that which you wish to be free from.
Fill your life with love and bravery and you shall live a life
uncommon.” ― Jewel
46. “A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
“The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is
before them, glory and danger alike and yet notwithstanding go out to
meet it.” ― Thucydides
48. “A brave man acknowledges the strength of others.” ― Veronica Roth
49. “Your most important “want” should be the one you can control.” ― Shannon L. Alder
all 49 brave quotes that Tripboba can present. Don’t forget to share
those brave quotes with your family, friends, and beloved ones to
inspire them too!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness