50+ Do Good Quotes to Motivate You Doing Good DeedsAug 03, 2021 11:15 PM Do Good Quotes - Photo by Alex Green from Pexels
Tripboba.com - No matter who you are, you have the ability to do good. Why? Because behind every act of giving, there is an attitude of grace.
What we can do for others is like throwing pebbles into a river—start small, but keep rippling until the furthest point is touched. Take from the words of some of the greatest heroes in our world, who did not seek glory or fame, but movements that resulted from the impactful change.
Let these do good quotes motivate you to take action!
Do Good to Others Quotes
Here are some do good quotes to inspire us.
- “Life’s most urgent question: What are you doing for others?” — Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever does.” — Margaret Mead
- “Give your hands to serve and your hearts to love.” — Mother Teresa
- “Well done is better than well said.” — Benjamin Franklin
- “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” — Winston Churchill
- “Our fingerprints don’t fade from the lives we touch.” — Judy Blume
- “What you do makes a difference. And you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.” — Jane Goodall
- “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” — Aesop
- “While women weep, as they do now, I’ll fight; while little children go hungry, as they do now, I’ll fight; while men go to prison, in and out, in and out, as they do now, I’ll fight; while there is a drunkard left, while there is a poor lost girl upon the streets, while there remains one dark soul without the light of God, I’ll fight—I’ll fight to the very end!” — William Booth
- “I think a hero is any person really intent on making this a better place for all people.” — Maya Angelou
Be Good Do Good QuotesDo Good Quotes - Photo by Los Muertos Crew from Pexels
Everyone has their own battles we don’t know. Therefore, we should be kind. Always. And don’t forget to read these do good quotes.
- “The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.” — Oscar Wilde
- “How wonderful it is that nobody needs to wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” — Anne Frank
- “Volunteers do not necessarily have the time; they have the heart.” — Elizabeth Andrews
- “Believing you’re a good person and actually being one are two completely different things.” — Anonymous
- “Never regret being a good person, to the wrong people. Your behavior says everything about you, and their behavior says enough about them.” — Marc & Angel
- “Be a good person. But don’t waste time proving it.” — Anonymous
- “No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.” — Anonymous
- “Never stop being a good person because of bad people.” — Anonymous
- “A good person can make another person good; it means that goodness will elicit goodness in the society; other persons will also be good.” — Bhumibol Adulyadej
- “You can be a good person with a kind heart and still say no.” — Anonymous
- “Being a good person does not mean you have to put up with other people’s crap.” — Anonymous
- “A peaceful heart is a reward alone for being a good person.” — Anonymous
- “Being a good person doesn’t depend on your religion, your race or your skin color or your culture. It depends on how good your heart is and how good you treat others.” — Unknown
Do Good Deeds Quotes
Let these do good quotes motivate you to always do nice deeds. Enjoy.
- "I define a good person as somebody who is fully conscious of their own limitations.” — John Bradshaw
- “If you’re a good person, the goodness will continue through your descendants.” — Diane von Furstenberg
- “I am more worried about being a good person than being the best football player in the world.” — Lionel Messi
- “I’m surrounded by nothing but great people. I’ve been blessed with that, so really, I’ve got no choice but to be an all-around good person.” — Tim Duncan
- “Be good to people. You will be remembered more for your kindness than any level of success you could possibly attain.” — Mandy Hale
- “To this day, just always treat people the way you want to be treated. Whether it’s family or friends or co-workers, I think it’s the most important thing. Whether you have success or don’t have it, whether you’re a good person is all that matters.” — Brenda Song
- “My dad brought me up to be a good person.” — Courtney Eaton
- “I think if you’re a good person and spread happiness, good things will come to you.” — Jessie James Decker
- “Success to me is being a good person, treating people well.” — David LaChapelle
- “If everyone were a good person, it’d obviously be a better world.” — Aaron Paul
Do Good for Others QuotesDo Good Quotes - Photo by RODNAE Productions from Pexels
Being a good person is important in life, when you give kindness to the world, you will receive it back. Hope these do good quotes inspire you to be a good person.
- “Find out how much God has given you and from it take what you need; the remainder is needed by others.” ― Saint Augustine
- “Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.” ― Muhammad Ali
- “Help others achieve their dreams and you will achieve yours.” ― Les Brown
- “People with lower incomes tend to give a greater percentage of their incomes to help others and show greater empathy and compassion – perhaps because they know they might face the same circumstances.” ― Kavita Ramdas
- “Through our willingness to help others we can learn to be happy rather than depressed.” ― Gerald Jampolsky
- “To fold the hands in prayer is well, to open them in charity is better.” ― French Proverb
- “Help others and give something back. I guarantee you will discover that while public service improves the lives and the world around you, its greatest reward is the enrichment and new meaning it will bring your own life.”― Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “If you have much, give of your wealth; if you have little, give of your heart.” ― Arabian Proverb
- “Everybody can be great. Because anybody can serve. You don’t have to have a college degree to serve. You don’t have to make your subject and your verb agree to serve…. You don’t have to know the second theory of thermodynamics in physics to serve. You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love.” ― Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “I feel that if you are blessed, or lucky enough, to be doing well, you should help others.” ― Laurell K. Hamilton
Do Good Quotes and Sayings
By doing good and helping others, we make this world a better place. Let do good quotes about helping others encourage you to help and support others whenever you can.
- “My assignment is to take my situation and to use it to help others who feel hopeless and/or helpless because of loss.” ― Marvin Sapp
- “What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” ― Albert Pike
- “I think to have the skill set and the ability to physically help others in matters of life and death must be incredibly empowering.” ― Karlie Kloss
- “Progress depends on our brain. The most important part of our brain, that which is neocortical, must be used to help others and not just to make discoveries.”― Rita Levi-Montalcini
- “Plant flowers in others’ gardens and your life becomes a bouquet!” ― Author Unknown
- “Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” ― Buddha
- “The greatest good you can do for another is not just to share your riches but to reveal to him his own.” ― Benjamin Disraeli
- “Time and money spent in helping men to do more for themselves is far better than mere giving.” ― Henry Ford
- “Never look down on anybody unless you’re helping him up.” ― Jesse Jackson
- “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains is immortal.” ― Albert Pine
Those are 50+ do good quotes that we can provide. Hopefully, they can make you get motivated to be good and help others, especially at difficult times. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness