Tripboba.com - In this world, nothing is eternal. Everything always has an end. Whether it's a book, a film, a love story, and so on. In fact, we all also know that our life in this world is only temporary. In the end, all the things we have now will also come to an end. Even so, we shouldn't be sad about it. We must live our best with humility.
Let's look at the ending quotes below that will inspire us. So that we will always enjoy our life now in a mindful way.
Ending of Life Quotes
Our lives will all end one day. Therefore, let's fill our lives with things that are good and useful for others. Check out the following ending quotes to make your life more meaningful.
1. "In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." — Abraham Lincoln
2. "It's not what you have at the end of life, it's what you leave behind that matters." — Stedman Graham
3. "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." — Martin Luther King, Jr.
4. "Our worst fear isn't the end of life but the end of memories." — Tom Rachman
5. "At the end of life, we will not be judged by how many diplomas we have received, how much money we have made, how many great things we have done. We will be judged by "I was hungry, and you gave me something to eat, I was naked and you clothed me. I was homeless, and you took me in." — Mother Teresa
6. "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." — James Dean
7. "I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end." — Gilda Radner
8. "Somebody should tell us, right at the start of our lives, that we are dying. Then we might live life to the limit, every minute of every day. Do it! I say. Whatever you want to do, do it now! There are only so many tomorrows." — Pope Paul VI
9. "To be what we are, and to become what we are capable of becoming, is the only end of life." — Robert Louis Stevenson
10. "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." — James Dean
11. "The end of life has its own nature, also worth our attention." — Mary Oliver
12. "There comes a moment when we all must realize that life is short, and in the end, the only thing that really counts is not how others see us, but how God sees us." — Billy Graham
13. "Our death is not an end if we can live on in our children and the younger generation. For they are us; our bodies are only wilted leaves on the tree of life." — Albert Einstein
14. "Most of the things we spend our lives chasing will turn to dust in the end." — LeCrae
15. "To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." — Oscar Wilde