50 Best Dragon Quotes from Your Favorite Movies and SeriesAug 13, 2021 09:00 PM Dragon Quotes - Photo by Min An from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Looking for some amazing dragon quotes? You have come to the right place!
Dragons are one of the most ferocious and terrifying creatures in literature and legend. They appear in stories and myths from around the world.
People of all ages love this literary monster. Even when writers don't include real dragons in their stories, they refer to them for symbolic meaning, usually about people overcoming fantastic odds.
Dragons also become the character and title of some movies. On this page, here is a list of dragon quotes from our favorite movies to read. Enjoy reading!
Dragon Ball Z Quotes
Whether you are a new fan or an old school fan of Dragon Ball Z, these dragon quotes will be great to read.
- “I could go one step farther If I wanted to.” – Goku
- “Look Goku, you can go out in public and have your hair sticking out in every direction if you want to, but not me!” – Bulma Briefs
- ”Hey, don’t get ahead of yourself. You haven’t beaten us yet.” — Goku
- “There are three things I cannot tolerate: cowardice, bad haircuts, and military insurrection. It is very unfortunate that our friend Vegeta possesses all three of these.” — Frieza
- “Death is simply another stage of our life.” — Grand Elder Guru
- “Me, personally, I like to work and train.” – Goku
- “Hey hun! I’ve got a great idea, let’s trade! Yo take my spot and I’ll fight Hercule!” – Krillin
- “I do not fear this new challenge. Rather like a true warrior I will rise to meet it.” – Vegeta
- “Sometimes, we have to look beyond what we want and do what’s best.” – Piccolo
- ”I have a family of my own I need to tend to. Two boys and a wife. An extremely angry wife who probably wants to kill me right now.” — Goku
- “Where is your honor!? Like all pure-blooded Saiyans, Kakarot would rather die fighting than win with one of those disgraceful senzu beans as his crutch! Kakarot trained in the hyperbolic time chamber just as we did! Now let’s see what he can do!” – Vegeta
- “My ears do more than just frame my face.” – Piccolo
- “Push through the Pain. Giving Up Hurts More.” — Vegeta
- “An angel? So Whis is an angel? But he’s got no wings, and his butt’s not hanging out.” – Goku
- “He has beaten me completely. First by his own actions and then through his son’s. And what has he left for me here? How? How could you die like that? How, Kakarot? I’ll never have the chance…to prove my strength against you. You died without fear. What does that make of me? I am no warrior. And I will never fight again.” – Vegeta
- “The ocean is so salty because everyone pees in it.” – Goku
- “Your new form is burning through more power than your body can supply. You should have waited until you were used to this form and knew how to regulate it before you started picking fights.” – Goku
- “Now all that is left is the destruction of earth, but I think it would be a waste to destroy it. The food of this planet is very delicious.” – Beerus
- “You’re about to find out what it’s like to fight a real super saiyan… and I’m not talking about Goku.” — Trunks
- “Kakarot, you’re quite impressive. I never stood a chance against Buu, you’re the only one who can fight him. I think I finally understand how a genius like myself can’t surpass you. I thought it was because you had something to protect. I thought your drive to protect allowed you to take advantage of your capabilities… this may have been a reason, but not I too have this drive. I fought to do as I wished, because it was fun to kill my enemies and feed my pride. But he’s different, he fights not to win but because he absolutely won’t lose, causing him to break his limits and he really doesn’t care who his opponent is. So when he didn’t kill me, it was because he saw I could care for others, like I do now… Go Kakarot, you’re number one!” – Vegeta
How to Train Your Dragon QuotesDragon Quotes - Photo by IMDb from www.imdb.com
How to Train Your Dragon quotes are certainly quotable for movie fans. Here are some best dragon quotes from this movie.
- “Legend says that when the ground quakes or lava spews from the earth it’s the dragons. Letting us know they’re still here. Waiting for us to figure out how to get along. Yes, the world believes the dragons are gone, if they ever existed at all. But we, Berkians, we know otherwise. And we’ll guard this secret until the time comes when dragons can return in peace.” —Hiccup, How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World
- “Turns out all we needed was a little more of this.” “You just gestured to all of me.” —Stoick and Hiccup, How To Train Your Dragon
- “There were dragons when I was a boy.” —Hiccup, How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World
- “What you’re searching for isn’t out there, Hiccup. It’s in here.” —Astrid, How To Train Your Dragon 2
- “You have the heart of a chief… and the soul of a dragon.” —Valka, How To Train Your Dragon 2
- “I wouldn’t kill him, because he looked as frightened as I was. I looked at him… and I saw myself.” —Hiccup, How To Train Your Dragon
- “But with love comes loss, son. It’s part of the deal. Sometimes it hurts, but in the end, it’s all worth it. There’s no greater gift than love.”—Stoick, How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World
- “Go on, bud. Lead them to the Hidden World. You’ll be safe there. Safer than you could ever be with me. It’s okay. I love you too. And I want you to be free. Our world doesn’t deserve you. Yet.” — Hiccup, How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World
- “This is Berk. It’s twelve days north of Hopeless, and a few degrees south of Freezing to Death. It’s located solidly on the Meridian of Misery. My village. In a word, sturdy. And it’s been here for seven generations, but, every single building is new. We have fishing, hunting, and a charming view of the sunsets. The only problems are the pests. You see, most places have mice or mosquitoes. We have… dragons.” —Hiccup, How To Train Your Dragon
Dragon Age QuotesDragon Quotes - Photo by IMDb from www.imdb.com
Here are some dragon quotes that are memorable from the series. Enjoy!
- “We stand on the precipice of change. The world fears the inevitable plummet into the abyss. Watch for that moment, and when it comes do not hesitate to leap. For it is when we fall, we learn whether we can fly.” — Flemeth, 'Dragon Age 2'.
- “Iron Bull: So Cole, you're a spirit...demon...thing? | Cole: Yes. And you're The Iron Bull, afraid of demons. | Iron Bull: Not fond of 'em, no. But you and I are fine as long as you don't do any weird crap. | Cole: Lying awake, sheets soaked in sweat, afraid to call the Tamassrans. Shadows make shapes in the dark. | ole: If it gets in my head, how do I cut it out? Itching, shaking, tears slide cold down my cheeks. 'Tama, I'm scared. | Iron Bull: Yeah, weird [stuff] like that? Pretty much what I meant." — ‘Dragon Age: Inquisition’.
- “Swooping is bad.” — Alistair, ‘Dragon Age: Origins’.
- “No one is without worth. Whoever you are, whatever your mistakes, you are loved. Unconditionally.” — Leliana, ‘Dragon Age: Inquisition’.
- “Change is coming to the world. Many fears change and will fight it with every fiber of their being. But sometimes, change is what they need most. Sometimes, change is what sets them free.” — Morrigan, 'Dragon Age: Inquisition'.
- “Our mistakes make us who we are.” — Isabela, ‘Dragon Age 2’.
- “I have made this place a sanctum of healing and salvation! Why do you threaten it?” — Anders, ‘Dragon Age 2’.
- “Do what I do - become a dragon!" — Flemeth, ‘Dragon Age: Inquisition’.
- “Fear breeds a desire for simplicity. Good and evil. Right and wrong. Chains of command.” — Solas, ‘Dragon Age: Inquisition’.
- “All of this happened because of fanatics and arguments about the next world. It’s time we start believing in this one.” — Inquisitor, ‘Dragon Age: Inquisition’.
- “No real god need prove himself. Anyone who tries is mad or lying.” — Solas, ‘Dragon Age: Inquisition’.
Game of Thrones Dragon Quotes
Down below are some of the Iconic quotes by Daenerys, an interesting character from Game of Thrones. You will find dragon quotes too.
- “I am a Khaleesi of the Dothraki. I am the wife of the great Khal and I carry his son inside me. The next time you raise a hand to me, will be the last time you have hands.” — Daenerys Targaryen.
- "I am not your little princess. I am Daenerys Storm born of the blood of old Valyria and I will take what is mine, with fire and blood I will take it.”
- “I am Daenerys Storm born, of House Targaryen, of the blood of Old Valyria – I am the Dragon’s Daughter. And I swear to you, that those who would harm you will die screaming.” — Daenerys Targaryen.
- “Our fathers were evil men. They left the world worse than they found it. We are not going to do that. We are going to leave it better than we found it.” — Daenerys Targaryen.
- “It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone.” — Daenerys Targaryen.
- “Do you understand? I’m no ordinary woman. My dreams come true.” — Daenerys Targaryen.
- “Woman? Is that meant to insult me? I would return the slap if I took you for a man.” — Daenerys Targaryen.
- “You are small men. None of you are fit to lead the Dothraki. But I am, so I will.” — Daenerys Targaryen.
- "Missandei: Valar morghulis. | Daenerys Targaryen: Yes. All men must die, but we are not men.”― George R.R. Martin, 'Game Of Thrones'
- “I will not let those I have freed slide back to chains. I will sail for Westeros… I will do what queens do. I will rule.” — Daenerys Targaryen.
Those are the 50 best dragon quotes from your favorite movies. Which one is your favorite quote? Tell us in the comment section!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness
36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!
36 Instagram Story Questions to Get Closer With Your Followers