50+ Best Outdoor Quotes to Bring Inspiration for Your Next AdventureAug 12, 2021 04:45 PM Best Outdoor Quotes - Photo by Luis del Río from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Outdoors are always exciting to explore for nature lovers. If you are the one who admires the towering beauty of mountains and the wide sea, then you will agree that exploring nature is incomparable. As every season offers different views and vibes, different kinds of outdoor activities could bring you a different inspiration.
So, whether you are looking for outdoor quotes to inspire your next adventure, or motivational quotes to keep you going, this article is definitely for you. We've got you covered with a list of the best outdoor quotes below!
Outdoor Adventure Quotes
Are you in need of adventure and outdoor quotes to get inspired? These best outdoor quotes are totally for you!
- “Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go.” – T.S Eliot
done a lot of thinking about fear. For me the crucial question is not
how to climb without fear – that’s impossible – but how to deal with it
when it creeps into your nerve endings.”– Alex Honnold
- “I didn’t go up there to die. I went up there to live.”– Reinhold Messner
brave or being courageous is really just a matter of how much you want
to do something. If you don’t want to do something that much then you
won’t be brave enough to do it. If you really want to do something then
you will be brave enough to do it”– Hazel Findlay
- “I see my path, but I don’t know where it leads. Not knowing where I’m going is what inspires me” – Rosalia de Castro
- “Being brave isn’t the absence of fear. Being brave is having that fear but finding a way through it.”– Bear Grylls
- “A ship in harbour is safe, but that’s not what ships are for” – William Shedd
- "Every Mountain top is within reach if you just keep climbing”– Barry Findlay
- "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." Albert Einstein
- "Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley." Theodore Roethke
is the friend of silence. See how nature – trees, flowers, grass- grows
in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in
silence… We need silence to be able to touch souls." Mother Teresa
- "What is your favorite seasone? Mine is autumn, seeing the warm colors of falling leave will pay off the heavy mind."
- "Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower." Albert Camus
- "The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep." Robert Frost
- "Where do you love the most to eplore? Mountain? Sea? Or, the deep forest?"
- "Just living is not enough… one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." Hans Christian Andersen
Best Hiking Quotes
How do you like hiking? if you are a hiking enthusiast, you will definitely relate to these outdoor quotes about hiking!
- "Me thinks that the moment my legs begin to move, my thoughts begin to flow." - Henry David Thoreau
- "Carry as little as possible, but choose that little with care.” - Earl Shaffer
home is the most difficult part of long-distance hiking; You have grown
outside the puzzle and your piece no longer fits." - Cindy Ross
- "After a day’s walk, everything has twice its usual value." - G.M. Trevelyan
- “Walking: the most ancient exercise and still the best modern exercise.” - Carrie Latet
- "It’s not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves." - Sir Edmund Hillary
- "Without new experiences, something inside of us sleeps. The sleeper must awaken." - Frank Herbert
- "Fall down seven times and stand up eight." - Japanese Proverb
- “When everything feels like an uphill struggle, Just think of the view from the top.” - Anonymous
- "In every walk with nature, one receives far more than he seeks." - John Muir
and more people seem to be separating from nature. I’m trying to go in a
different direction. I’m getting closer and closer.”– Dean Potter
- “A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step”– Lao Tzu
- “You know you are truly alive when you’re living among lions.”– Isak Dinesen
- “I just wish the world was twice as big and half of it was still unexplored”– David Attenborough
- “Until you step into the unknown, you don’t know what you are made of”– Roy T. Bennet
- “Everyone can transform the world from one of monotony and drabness to one of excitement and adventure.”– Irving Wallace
Outdoor Quotes John Muir
John Muir shared his thoughts about nature through his writing. Here are some of his nature and outdoor quotes for you.
glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountains! To behold this alone
is worth the pains of any excursion a thousand times over.” John Muir
- “Between every two pine trees there is a door leading to a new way of life.” John Muir
- “Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature’s peace will flow into you as sunshine into trees.” John Muir
only went out for a walk, and finally concluded to stay out till
sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in.”John Muir
- “Another glorious day, the air as delicious to the lungs as nectar to the tongue.” John Muir
- “The snow is melting into music.” John Muir
close to Nature’s heart… and break clear away, once in awhile, and
climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean."
- “The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.” John Muir
close to Nature's heart... and break clear away, once in a while, and
climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean.”
- “The mountains are calling and I must go.” John Muir
Outdoor Quotes About Life
Where do you love the most to explore? Mountain? Sea? Or, the deep forest? These outdoor quotes will totally inspire you!
is not escapism; it’s realism. The people who choose to spend time
outdoors are not running away from anything; we are returning to where
we belong" - Jennifer Pharr Davis
- “To walk in nature is to witness a thousand miracles” - Marie Davis
- “If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine, it’s lethal.” – Paulo Coelho
- “Somewhere between the bottom of the climb and the summit is the answer to the mystery why we climb.” - Greg Child
- “A walk in nature walks the soul back home.” - Mary Davis
- "Look deep into nature and you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein
- “Nature is not a place to visit. It is home.” - Gary Snyder
- “We don't stop hiking because we grow old — we grow old because we stop hiking” - Finis Mitchell
- “Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you are climbing it.” - Andy Rooney
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness