50+ Best Remember Quotes You Will LoveJul 29, 2021 11:24 PM Remember Quotes - Photo by Dominika Roseclay from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Most of us are unable to remember everything. And that’s really okay. Forgetting is a feature. It’s not a bug of our memory systems.
Our lives consisted of various memories. So, what is the most beautiful memory you want to always remember? What is the worst memory you want to forget and pretend like it never happens?
On this page, Tripboba provides a list of best remember quotes to inspire you. May these quotes will help you remember good memories that will make you feel happy.
Quotes on Remember
Life can be very simple or it can be very complicated. Life will throw you in every different direction. Let these remember quotes help you enjoy your life at the fullest.
- "We do not remember days, we remember moments." — Cesare Pavese
- "Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." — Xunzi
- "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." — Confucius
- "It's hard to forget someone whos given so much to remember." — Tyga
- "Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for." — Epicurus
- "What matters in life is not what happens to you but what you remember and how you remember it." — Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- "Remember that happiness is a way of travel, it's not a destination." — Cecelia Ahern
- "If you ever think about giving up, remember why you held on for so long." — Hayley Williams
- "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies but the silence of our friends." — Martin Luther King, Jr.
- "If someone has offended you, insulted you, or disappointed you, let it go! If you are remembering all the ways you have been hurt or forgotten, let it go! Ask yourself, what good does it do for me to hold on to this?" — Iyanla Vanzant
I Remember QuotesRemember Quotes - Photo by Inga Seliverstova from Pexels
Here are some remember quotes you will love. Let’s have a read!
- "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." — Henry Ford
- "Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." — A. A. Milne
- "Quality is remembered long after price is forgotten." — Aldo Gucci
- "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." — George Santayana
- "Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." — Wendell Johnson
- "When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained." — Mark Twain
- "Realize that true happiness lies within you. Waste no time and effort searching for peace and contentment and joy in the world outside. Remember that there is no happiness in having or in getting, but only in giving. Reach out. Share. Smile. Hug. Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself." — Og Mandino
- "Remember your personal demons should be afraid of you, because you are their home, their food, and as you heal, their executioner." — Laurell K. Hamilton
- "How sweet to remember the trouble that is past." — Euripides
- "We need to remember that we are saved by grace when we fail. But we need to remember it much more when we succeed." — Timothy Keller
Remember Someone Quotes
Here we present the best remember quotes to help you honor your loved ones. When someone you care about dies, it's easy to feel that you have a lot to say but nothing to say.
May you receive encouragement and comfort in your time of great sorrow. And let us hug you with these remember quotes.
- “As is a tale, so is a life: Not how long it is, but how good it is, is what matters.” — Seneca
- “Don’t cry because it’s over; smile because it happened.” — Dr. Seuss
- "Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much. Enter into the joy of your master.” — Matthew 25:21
- "God will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore,for the former things have passed away.” — Revelation 21:4
- "May you touch / Dragonflies and stars, / Dance with fairies, / And talk to the moon." — Unknown
- "To live is Christ and to die is gain." — Philippians 1:21
- "To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die." — Thomas Campbell
- "The song is ended but the melody lingers on." — Irving Berlin
- "No one spread more love in one lifetime." — Unknown
- “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.” — Unknown
Remember Who You Are QuotesRemember Quotes - Photo by Daria Shevtsova from Pexels
When you feel like giving up, it’s important to remember who you are and what your goals are. Let these remember quotes be your company.
- "Can you remember who you were, before the world told you who you should be?" — Charles Bukowski
- "The heart of most spiritual practices is simply this: Remember who you are. Remember what you love. Remember what is sacred. Remember what is true. Remember that you will die and that this day is a gift. Remember how you wish to live." — Wayne Muller
- "Remember who you are and where you come from; otherwise, you don't know where you are going." — Karolina Kurkova
- "Just remember who you are... The world will try to change you into someone else. Don't let them. That's the best advice anyone can give you." — Cinda Williams Chima
- "Always remember who you are. Know that you are never required to apologize to anyone for being yourself." — Iyanla Vanzant
- "Live in joy, luminosity, and peace even among the troubles of the world. Remember who you are." — Jack Kornfield
- "Remember who you are. Don't compromise for anyone, for any reason. You are a child of the Almighty God. Live that truth." — Lysa TerKeurst
- "Every choice before you represents the universe inviting you to remember who you are and what you want." — Alan Cohen
- "I want you to remember who you are, despite the bad things that are happening to you. Because those bad things aren't you. They are just things that happen to you. You need to accept that who you are and the things that happen you, are not one and the same." — Colleen Hoover
- "When barriers are put in front of you, it's God or the universe asking you to remember who you are, and reminding you not to let yourself be defined by things outside of you." — Christine Ebersole
- "Walk with me to the edge of the city, / Take off your shoes and feel the earth. / Remember who you are. You are a star. / A mountain, that fountain in the sun. / Your heart is the velvet cave / Where birds sing." — Julia Cameron
- "Illness is the result of imbalance. Imbalance is a result of forgetting who you are. Forgetting who you are creates thoughts and actions that lead to an unhealthy lifestyle and eventually to illness.... Illness can thus be understood as a lesson you have given yourself to help you remember who you are." — Barbara Brennan
Just Remember Quotes
Remember good things and you will feel happy. And don’t forget to check out these remember quotes below.
- “What I like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.” — Karl Lagerfeld
- “The worst part of holding the memories is not the pain. It’s the loneliness of it. Memories need to be shared.” — Lois Lowry
- “I knew that looking back on the tears would make me laugh but I never knew that looking back on the laughs would bring tears.” — Unknown
- “You may have lost things, persons in your life. But you can capture them in your memories forever.” — Unknown
- “We never realize the value of something in our life until it becomes a memory.” — Unknown
- “A moment lasts for seconds but the memories lasts forever.” — Unknown
- “Visit your soul, not your past.” — Paulo Coelho
- “Memory is the treasury and guardian of all things.” — Cicero
- “Memories are like salt: the right amount brings out the flavor in food, too much ruins it.” — Paulo Coelho
- “Accept your past without regrets, and face your future without fears.” — Paulo Coelho
- “Fools try to forget. The wise love.” — Maxime Lagacé
- “A memory without the emotional charge is called wisdom.” — Joe Dispenza
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness
36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!
36 Instagram Story Questions to Get Closer With Your Followers