50 Fearless Quotes and Sayings That Will Empower YouAug 07, 2021 11:35 PM Fearless Quotes - Photo by Pixabay from Pexels
Tripboba.com - We have our own fears, and to conquer them, you have to walk into the dreads. It may seem impossible at first, but with great efforts and persistence, you’ll finally make it. Becoming fearless doesn’t necessarily mean you’re not scared at all—it’s all about managing your fears and not letting the distress control you.
So, if you’re looking for ways to motivate and inspire yourself to spark your inner fire and drive, you’ve come to the right place! In this segment, Tripboba will share with you some of the best fearless quotes that will empower you.
So, keep the ball rolling and keep these fearless quotes especially when you’re in a slump to boost your motivation.
Be fearless quotes
Fearless motivation quotes
To get started, here are some inspiring fearless quotes from notable authors and famous figures.
- "The eagle has no fear of adversity. We need to be like the eagle and have a fearless spirit of a conqueror!" ― Joyce Meyer
- "Fearlessness is not the absence of fear. It's the mastery of fear. It's about getting up one more time than we fall down." ― Arianna Huffington
- "We all know fear. But passion makes us fearless." ― Paulo Coelho
- "Let us not pray to be sheltered from dangers but to be fearless when facing them." ― Rabindranath Tagore
- "The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me." ― Ayn Rand
- "Courage is never to let your actions be influenced by your fears." ― Arthur Koestler
- "Be fearless, be brave, be bold, love yourself" ― Haruki Murakami
- "If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy." ― Dale Carnegie
- "You are not your mother, your father, your history, or your cultural influences. You are uniquely and originally you. Be bold and daring and fearless and unconventional. Be willing to use your voice in service to your soul. Go on. Rock that damn boat. The wave you create might just change the world." ― Cheryl Richardson
- "The fearless make their own way." ― Letitia Elizabeth Landon
- "We grow fearless by walking into our fears." ― Robin Sharma
- "You can do anything you put your heart, mind and soul into. Far more than you can imagine. Be fearless. Do it." ― LL Cool J
- "People are never more insecure than when they become obsessed with their fears at the expense of their dreams." ― Norman Cousins
- "Be passionate and be involved in what you believe in, and do it as thoroughly and honestly and fearlessly as you can." ― Marie Colvin
- "I am not afraid; I was born to do this." ― Joan of Arc
- "If you allow yourself to breathe into the depth, wonder, beauty, craziness, and strife everything that represents the fullness of your life you can live fearlessly. Because you come to realize that if you just keep breathing, you cannot be conquered" ― Oprah Winfrey
- "Becoming fearless isn't the point. That's impossible. It's learning how to control your fear, and how to be free from it." ― Veronica Roth
- "Face your worry and see it as an illusion. It cannot exist unless you give it power and give it life." ― Robert Anthony
- "Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." ― Anais Nin
- "Thinking will not overcome fear but action will." ― W. Clement Stone
Max Lucado Fearless quotes
New York Times bestselling author and pastor Max Lucado invites us to turn to faith, not fear, as our default reaction to the threats of life. Learn some fearless quotes from his book ‘Fearless: Imagine Your Life Without Fear.’
- “Feed your fears and your faith will starve. Feed your faith, and your fears will.” ― Max Lucado, Fearless: Imagine Your Life Without Fear
- “Can you imagine a life with no fear? What if faith, not fear, was your default reaction to threats?” ― Max Lucado, Fearless: Imagine Your Life Without Fear
- “Fear creates a form of spiritual amnesia” ― Max Lucado, Fearless: Imagine Your Life Without Fear
- “Fear may fill our world, but it doesn't have to fill our hearts.” ― Max Lucado, Fearless: Imagine Your Life Without Fear
- “Fear never wrote a symphony or poem, negotiated a peace treaty, or cured a disease. Fear never pulled a family out of poverty or a country out of bigotry. Fear never saved a marriage or a business. Courage did that. Faith did that. People who refused to consult or cower to their timidities did that. But fear itself? Fear herds us into a prison and slams the doors. Wouldn’t it be great to walk out?” ― Max Lucado, Fearless: Imagine Your Life Without Fear
- “The fear-filled cannot love deeply. Love is risky. They cannot give to the poor. Benevolence has no guarantee of return. The fear-filled cannot dream wildly. What if their dreams sputter and fall from the sky? The worship of safety emasculates greatness. No wonder Jesus wages such a war against fear.” ― Max Lucado, Fearless: Imagine Your Life Without Fear
- “Fear corrodes our confidence in God's goodness. We begin to wonder if love lives in heaven. If God can sleep in our storms, if his eyes stay shut when our eyes grow wide, if he permits storms after we got on his boat, does he care? Fear unleashes a swarm of doubts, anger-stirring doubts. Fear at its center, is a perceived loss of control.” ― Max Lucado, Fearless: Imagine Your Life Without Fear
- “God owns everything and gives us all things to enjoy. He is a good shepherd to us, his little flock. Trust him, not stuff. Move from the fear of scarcity to the comfort of provision. Less hoarding, more sharing. “Do good . . . be rich in good works, ready to give, willing to share.” ― Max Lucado, Fearless: Imagine Your Life Without Fear
- “Do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul” (Matt. 10:28).” ― Max Lucado, Fearless: Imagine Your Life Without Fear
- “I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid. —JOHN 14: 27 NLT” ― Max Lucado, Fearless: Imagine Your Life Without Fear
- “Fear of insignificance creates the result it dreads, arrives at the destination it tries to avoid, facilitates the scenario it disdains.” ― Max Lucado, Fearless: Imagine Your Life Without Fear
- “Fear, at its center, is a perceived loss of control. When life spins wildly, we grab for a component of life we can manage: our diet, the tidiness of a house, the armrest of a plane, or, in many cases, people. The more insecure we feel, the meaner we become.” ― Max Lucado, Fearless: Imagine Your Life Without Fear
Fearless women quotes
All fearless women know how to stand up for themselves. They go after what they want, and they never let anything get in their way. These fearless quotes are perfect for any wonder woman who refuse to give up!
- “We realize the importance of our voices only when they are silenced.” — Malala Yousafzai
- “A woman is like a tea bag — you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
- "I believe a strong woman may be stronger than a man, particularly if she happens to have love in her heart. I guess a loving woman is indestructible." ― John Steinbeck
- "I might bend, but I will NEVER break because it's in my nature as a strong woman." ― Angela Merkel
- "We need women who are so strong they can be gentle, so educated they can be humble, so fierce they can be compassionate, so passionate they can be rational, and so disciplined they can be free." ― Kavita Ramdas
- “Women hold up half the sky.” – Chinese proverb
- “I never dreamt of success. I worked for it.” – Estee Lauder
- “It is better to be looked over than overlooked.” ― Mae West
- “Nothing is impossible to a determined woman.”- Louisa May Alcott
- “There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.” – Michelle Obama
- “The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” ― Coco Chanel
- “There is no force more powerful than a woman determined to rise. ” – Bosa Sebele
- “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it is who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
- “When there are no ceilings, the sky’s the limit. So let’s keep going.” – Hillary Clinton
- “She will rise. With a spine of steel and a roar like thunder, she will rise.” ―Nicole Lyons
- “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.” – Diane Mariechild
- “A strong woman is a woman determined to do something others are determined not be doe.” – Marge Piercy
- “Never again, would I use someone’s approval as a thermometer for my self-worth.” ― Jacqueline Simon Gunn
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness
36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!
36 Instagram Story Questions to Get Closer With Your Followers