50+ Funny Beer Quotes and Sayings to Enlight Your Day!Aug 02, 2021 11:03 PM Funny Beer Quotes - Photo by Pexels from Pixabay
Tripboba.com - "He was a wise man who invented beer", Plato Said. Do you agree with that? If we git yes from you, then you must be a beer lover. This beverage is always getting well with anything in the world. You will carve to take a sip of beer whether you are in a good or bad mood. Are we right?
Here are more than 50 funny beer quotes handpicked by Tripboba to enlighten your day. Through some sips of beer, you can strengthen the bond with your friends more and lessen the hate with your enemies.
What are those funny beer quotes? Let's check them out!
Funny Quotes About BeerFunny Beer Quotes - Photo by Pexels from Pixabay
- "Never underestimate how much assistance, how much satisfaction, how much comfort, how much soul and transcendence there might be in a well-made taco and a cold bottle of beer."
- - Tom Robbins
- "He was a wise man who invented beer." - Plato
- "Stay with the beer. beer is continuous blood. a continuous lover." - Charles Bukowski
- "Keep your libraries, your penal institutions, your insane asylums… give me a beer. You think a man needs a rule, he needs beer. "The world does not need morals, it needs beer… The souls of men have been fed with indigestible, but the soul could make use of beer." - Henry Miller
- "There is nothing in the world like the first taste of beer." - John Steinbeck
- "I’ve always believed that paradise will have my favorite beer on tap." - Rudyard Wheatley
- "Wine is complicated, beer is complex." - Brett Joyce
- "From man’s sweat and God’s love, beer came into the world." - Saint Arnoldus
- "In a study, scientists report that drinking beer can be good for the liver. I’m sorry, did I say ‘scientists? I meant Irish people." - Tina Fey
- "If you ever reach total enlightenment while drinking beer, I bet it makes beer shoot out your nose." - Jack Handy
- "Beer will always have a definite role in the diet of an individual and can be considered a cog in the wheel of nutritional foods." - Bruce Carlton
Funny Beer Quotes and SayingsFunny Beer Quotes - Photo by Peter Kraayvanger from Pixabay
- "There is an ancient Celtic axiom that says 'Good people drink good beer.' Which is true, then as now. Just look around you in any public barroom and you will quickly see: bad people drink bad beer. Think about it." - Hunter S. Thompson
- "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
- "Beer, if drunk in moderation, softens the temper, cheers the spirit, and promotes health." - Thomas Jefferson
- "We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards. Strong beer is the milk of the old." - Martin Luther
- "I'm gaining weight the right way: I'm drinking beer." - Johnny Damon
- "I am sure of this, that if everybody was to drink their bottle a day, there would be not half the disorders in the world there are now. It would be a famous good thing for us all." - Jane Austen
- Well, I never met a beer I didn't drink. And down it goes." - Norm Peterson
- "Things don’t make me nearly as happy as talking and having a beer with my friends. And that’s something everyone can do." - Drew Carey
- "A bottle of beer contains more philosophy than all the books in the world." - Louis Pasteur
- "A fine beer may be judged with only one sip, but it’s better to be thoroughly sure." - Czech Proverb
- "Beer, if drunk in moderation, softens the temper, cheers the spirit and promotes health." - Thomas Jefferson
- "As to the way of life of the English, they are somewhat impolite, for they belch at the table without shame. They consume great quantities of beer." - Father Etienne Perlin
- "Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer." - Henry Lawson
Funny Beer Quotes SayingsFunny Beer Quotes - Photo by Here and now, unfortunately, ends my journey on Pixabay from Pixabay
- "Beer, it's the best damn drink in the world." - Jack Nicholson
- "I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer." - Abe Lincoln
- "I've only been in love with a beer bottle and a mirror." - Sid Vicious
- "Beer's intellectual. What a shame so many idiots drink it." - Ray Bradbury
- "A meal of bread, cheese, and beer constitutes the perfect food." - Queen Elizabeth If
- "Sometimes when I reflect on all the beer I drink, I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. I think, 'It is better to drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver." - Babe Ruth
- "Give a man a beer, waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and waste a lifetime!" - Bill Owen
- "You can’t be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline – it helps if you have some kind of football team or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer." -Frank Zappa
- "A man who lies about beer makes enemies." - Stephen King
- "They who drink beer will think beer." - Washington Irving
- "There is nothing for a case of nerves like a case of beer." - Joan Goldstein
- "There is more to life than beer alone, but beer makes those other things even better." - Stephen Morris
Funny Beer Quotes from Movies
- "I don't trust any bastard who doesn't drink. People who don't drink are afraid of revealing themselves." - Humphrey Bogart
- "Bring us a pitcher of beer every seven minutes until somebody passes out. And then bring one every ten minutes." - Thornton Melon
- "The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind." - Humphrey Bogart
- "I drink too much. The last time I gave a urine sample it had an olive in it." - Rodney Dangerfield
- "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. They wake up in the morning and that's the best they're going to feel all day." - Dean Martin
- "Ah, beer. The cause of and the solution to all of life's problems." - Homer Simpson
- "That's what I do. I drink and I know things." - Tyrion Lannister
- "You would drink, too, if you knew the world half as well as I do." - The Prestige
- "I think I like you better when you were drunk." - Warrior
- "Don't be such a square. Everybody who's anybody drinks." - Back to the Future
- "Her husband was too drunk to know he was too drunk to drive." - A Beautiful Mind
- "I am not gonna die sober!" - The Wolf of Wall Street
- "Let us out more of this liquid into our bodies." - Guardians of the Galaxy
- "I have respect for beer. I have respect for beer!" - A Beautiful Mind
- "Beer id for breakfast, drink or be gone." - Cocktail
- "God, I'd give anything fr drink. I'd give my god-damned soul for just a glass of beer." - The Shining
That's all funny beer quotes handpicked by Tripboba, which one of these funny beer quotes is your favorite? Share your thoughts with us through the comment section below!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness
36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!
36 Instagram Story Questions to Get Closer With Your Followers