50+ Funny Secret Santa Quotes You Should Share With Your Friends!Aug 02, 2021 05:15 PM Secret Santa Quotes - Photo by Jill Wellington from Pixabay
Tripboba.com - As we all know that quotes are one of the perfect ways to amaze everyone. Keep that in your mind!
So, here are some of the secret santa quotes which you can use for your wishes. Besides, we have also covered some of The Office "Santa Secret" quoted from the 13th episode of the sixth season of the American comedy series.
Let's check it out by scrolling down these following lists of secret Santa quotes below! Make sure you write down one of your favorite lines!
Secret Santa Funny Quotes
Scroll down these best secret Santa quotes that are funny below!
- "A gift for you, on this special occasion of Christmas. I hope you will find it worth!"
- "A small present for you, you don't know who. Might be your Secret Santa."
- "A small gift from me to you. I bet you can't guess me!"
- "Christmas has come and it's definitely a time to have some fun. I have a gift for you but I will keep and run since Secret Santa week has begun."
- "Surprises are good, right? And on holidays if you get, then it becomes a cherry on the cake. What if I say someone has kept a gift for you in your wardrobe? Oh…..Sorry, that was a secret!"
- "Well, you will be quite surprised to know who you are in their minds this Christmas!"
- "I have made up my mind to not sign a card for you this Christmas. Let's keep it hidden and fun. It will be a time for you to wonder."
- "I had a blast finding you a presence being your secret buddy. Christmas is a time to invite happiness into your life. Let this presence do the same. Merry Christmas!"
- "I am shouting hard, giggling & howling. By the way between all this, I have kept a small gift on your desk. Do check it. But still, you will not guess me right."
- "It may be a bit hard for you to guess who your Secret Santa is. Keep guessing!"
- "Christmas brings a lot of presence & gifts. Let this one be one of them. Merry Christmas!"
- "May you have the merriest Christmas this year with a bunch of gifts and chocolates. And wishing that you like the secret Santa gift more than ever. "
- "Ho Ho Ho! It's high time. Ho Ho Ho! It's Santa's time."
- "I am dancing all over the place, as I have kept a presence on your terrace. I am quite proud of myself as I can keep it a secret from you! C'mon, it's Secret Santa."
- "It does not have any house, nor it has any boats. It has just a small Secret Santa note."
- "Through the door, I flew like a flash, and set down your gift, I hope it's a smash!"
Secret Santa Quotes OfficeSecret Santa Quotes - Photo by Jill Wellington from Pixabay
Here are some other secret Santa quotes that you can share with your friends!
- "It does not have any house, nor it has any boats. It has just a small secret Santa note."
- "I send my good wishes and luck with your work and home."
- "Christmas has come and it's definitely a time to have some fun. I have a gift for you but I will keep and run, since secret Santa week has begun."
- "Jingle Jingle little bell, I can ring your bell. To keep some secret gift for you. And I hope this remains secret forever! C'mon be happy and smiling, it is Secret Santa."
- "The weather outside is quite disturbing, but this gift will always make you happy. Happy Christmas."
- "It's raining, but your face will always be shining. I have brought you a gift, it's lying on your table. I hope you like it. Happy Christmas."
- "I will leave it and quickly go because I don't want you to know. Happy Christmas. Your Secret Santa."
- "I know you will be wondering about who sent this. But keep guessing!"
- "Nope. Can't tell. Won't tell. It is a secret. Just open your gift and enjoy."
- "I would say, don't guess it. Just smile and say 'Thank You. As it will just be a waste of time to think. Instead, be surprised with what you have received."
- "I love being your Secret Santa! It's my pleasure to give you this. Enjoy and smile. Merry Christmas!"
- "I said I will give you, and I won't disclose it. And I succeeded, hopefully. Merry Christmas!
- "Just smile and say 'Thank You for this beautiful presence on eve of Christmas. Nope, I will not disclose the name. Sorry!"
Cute Secret Santa Quotes
See these following lists about cute secret Santa quotes below!
- "Definitely rigged this so I could get you. Merry Christmas from your not so Secret Santa (and stalker!)"
- "So grateful to have you in my life, and even more grateful I got you for Secret Santa! You deserve all this and more… Merry Christmas!"
- "I couldn't believe it when I got you for Secret Santa. Sometimes miracles do happen 😉 Hope you enjoy your gift! Much love from your "Secret" Santa."
- "I may be a Secret, but I know all of yours… Merry Christmas from your Secret Santa. Can you guess who?"
- "I know you so well, this was the easiest Secret Santa shop I've ever done. Hope you love your gift (I know you will!)"
- "It's been a rough year, but getting to spoil you for Secret Santa was the Christmas miracle I needed! Sending you SO much love this Christmas… hope you enjoy your gifts!"
- "Normally with you, I am the gift, but hey, since I got you for Secret Santa I guess I had to step things up a notch. Enjoy your presents (and my presence!)"
- "I know all your secrets so it only seemed fitting I was your Secret Santa. Merry Christmas, and I hope you enjoy your new goodies."
Christmas Quotes from Secret SantaSecret Santa Quotes - Photo by Michelle Raponi from Pixabay
- "Lots of love from your Secret Santa! Hope you enjoy your gift – I think I slept it."
- "I ho ho hope you enjoy your gift! Best wishes from your Secret Santa."
- "I heard this year for Christmas, you requested my Presents? Well, here you go… much love from your Secret Santa!"
- "Oh Deer, getting you a gift was not easy, but I hope you like it! Merry Christmas from your Secret Santa."
- "Yule be sorry you got me for Secret Santa once you open this… good luck! I mean… enjoy!"
- "I wasn't going to get you a card but I thought that would be Rude…olph. Hope you have a great Christmas – much love from your Secret Santa."
- "A round of Santa-clause for my gift, please! I think you'll enjoy it. Much love from your Secret Santa."
- "Sorry if this gift is overly Santa-mental, I really wanted to dig my Claws into it… hope you have a wonderful Christmas!"
- "I figured this was the year to treat yo' self so I got you a little something special. Merry Christmas from your Secret Santa!"
- "If you're wondering why this gift looks so perfect, it's because I'm self-taught. Hope you enjoy, and Merry Christmas from your Secret Santa!"
Secret Santa Message Quotes for Coworkers
You can also send the following lists about secret Santa quotes below to your colleague below.
- "Beyond grateful to have a colleague like you during such a crazy year. Hope you enjoy your gift! Merry Christmas from your Secret Santa."
- "To a colleague who brightens my day every day, here's a gift that I hope will brighten yours. Best wishes from your Secret Santa."
- "Your smile lights up every room, so you've definitely made it onto the "Nice" list for this Secret Santa. I hope you enjoy all your goodies! Merry Christmas."
- "Crazy to think it's Christmas again, but it's like they say – time flies when you're having fun. Thanks for making my year a little better. Warm wishes from your Secret Santa."
- "Here is your Christmas gift and wishes for a blessed Christmas for you. May the heavens shower you with joy for everything you do. Merry Christmas from your secret Santa."
- "I said that I would not tell and I did a great job keeping it hush, hush. Now, it's time to let the secret out it's me! Merry Christmas from the person formerly known as Secret Santa."
- "May you have the merriest Christmas ever and a lot of gifts, too. This holiday wish is coming from your secret Santa that's known as "You-Don't-Know-Who."
The Office Secret Santa Quotes
As we said previously, The Office "Secret Santa" is an American comedy series written by Mindy Kaling. The series told about a gift exchange at their Christmas party. Now, scroll down and make sure you write your favorite line below.
- "My diabolical plot is on hold for Christmas. My heart just melts with the sound of children singing. Hmph! [laughs] Not really! I'm just tired. The days are short. I don't know. Maybe I'm depressed."-Dwight.
- "I begged Dwight and Jim to give me Erin for Secret Santa. And I decided to give Erin the Twelve days of Christmas. Is it my fault that the first eight days are basically thirty birds? [six geese are inside Erin's car]"-Andy
- "I have been wanting to be Santa for years. I believe I have the right temperament, and the figure to do the job well. I slipped a note to Jim eleven weeks ago, and he said I could do it. [she awkwardly hugs Jim] It's been a long journey… but [sniffles] I'm Santa Claus!"-Phyllis
- "For several weeks, my Secret Santa has been giving me pieces of a machine that I've been attempting to assemble. I'm suspicious of this because I had the exact same idea, for catching Osama bin Laden. I would simply send him a different piece each day. He would assemble it, to find himself… in jail!"-Dwight.
- "If this were Russia, yeah sure. Everyone would go to one Santa, and there would be a line around the block and once you sat on her lap and she'd ask you what you wanted, you would say probably "freedom." At which point the KGB would arrest you and send you to Siberia. It's a good thing Russia doesn't exist anymore."-Michael.
- "In the North Pole, I spend many nights alone tinkering with toys. So today, let's put a twinkle in Ole Kris Kringle's eye! Let the party begin! [Dwight plugs in tree lights, office applauds.]"-Phyllis
- "I suppose a gentleman might… throw in the towel, at this point. Guess what? Not gonna happen."-Andy
- "He told me where his kids go to school. I call the school, I tell them I'm a pediatrician. They patch me through to his secretary. I use my little girl's voice. Badda bing, badda boom."-Michael
That's all. Thank you for reading all about the secret Santa quotes above!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness